Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:40:43
Page:  1 
The Rise of LucaRossi Started by: DoctorBoom on May 24, '16 00:03

The good Doctor had just returned from his emergency business trip with Godmother Lily of Detroit, trying to hammer out all the final details that would be made clear in the coming days.  The moment he stepped off the plane he was met with reporters, journalists, and everyone else wanting a picture or quote.  He quickly got into his Lincoln where he sat beside Pine and Maria, his pillars in Chicago.

They informed him that the existing head quarters in their fair city were full to bursting, and could not take on any new employees.  They would have to select another person to step up to the plate and Don the bold suit.   Though it was a short ride from the airport to DoctorBoom's HQ, they had already selected another individual.  

A short time later, LucaRossi entered the spacious office of DoctorBoom in the First Ward.  He had been called here by one of the Don's personal bodyguards, so he knew this was going to be serious.  After all the turmoil and bloodshed of the weekend he hoped that there wasn't more bad news on the horizon.  As he entered the office and crossed the room, he noticed a long receipt for a tailor in the hand of the assistant just exiting.  His heart nearly stopped.

"My dear Luca.  I have asked you here today to see if I could put more on your shoulders.  We have all been through a lot with the recent events that have transpired.  The truth is we need another strong leader to stand among us in this brave new world we are about to forge.  You have been with The Morningwood Elite since its inception here in Chicago and you have always performed as one of my finest members."  

"The strength that you bring to Chicago is immense in it's own right, but it is the quality of your work that I respect the most.  You do not complain or gripe when things get tough.  You put your ax to the grindstone and get to work.  That is a quality I find most redeeming in a leader.  Your loyalty is something that I have never called into question and now I ask you to take on even more.  We need more apt leaders here in Chicago to help teach our new faces.  I would like it if you yourself don the bold suit and start your own operation along side myself in the Loop.  If you are agreeable, gather your best men and got to the apartment block on East Belmont.  You will find I have already purchased quarters for you and your men and women.  I know you will make us all proud, you already have.  Congratulations, my friend."

DoctorBoom reached into the coat closet by the door and pulled out a freshly tailored suit, still wrapped in it's protective cloth.  He laid it on the desk for Mr. Rossi unwrap.  In the back on the collar it read "Forever The Morningwood Elite".

Report Post Tip

LucaRossi was brought in by one of the Boss's bodyguards. The Doctor had plenty of protection around him; especially in a time so recent after the war. Luca followed the bodyguard into a car and they left for the Headquarters. Luca wasn't sure what was to be expected. All he knew was that he was summoned and he was willing to do whatever had to be done for his city. Luca loved working in the Windy City with his friends. His friends and family were something he held most dear. He got out of the car and walked into the Headquarters...

Luca passed by a group of young men playing poker while a naked woman was dancing nearby. The party in the Headquarters never settled after the war. Work hard, play hard. The motto to follow after any good victorious bout. He turned into the Doctor's office and was greeted by the man he worked for. 

On the table laid a gift. Luca figured the celebrations were over and time to rebuild was in the near future... The mention of the apartment block on East Belmont made Luca aware of what was being asked of him.

"I cannot stress the amount of trust and friendship you have given me these past several weeks. You commend me on the work I put in but honestly, its just to help repay you in the way you've treated me. I am very willing and very eager to carry on the Morningwood Elite name and continue to share the attributes you've instilled in me."

Luca looked at the present on the table and the Doctor nodded. Luca grabbed the gift and continued to rip off the protective cloth. It was a special tailored suit. On the back of the collar his original family was engraved. He donned the jacket and continued to give the Doctor a handshake and a hug. 

"This is such an honor to able to start my own crew in your district. I only hope to make you, and the city proud of what I can build. And I think you should know, we'll be known as The Oakwood Outfit."

Luca grabbed the bottle of bourbon in the Doctor's office and poured two drinks. They each grabbed a glass and took the warm shot straight down.

"To the city and to my friends I say this, it will be an honor to serve along side you."

Report Post Tip
The pillars of Chicago grow ever stronger, reinforced by signore Rossi's new appointment.

The best of fortune to you on your new endeavour, Luca, I consider myself lucky to witness this new era of growth and anticipate you will do great things.
Report Post Tip

Despite setting up whilst i'm on vacation and giving me the task of RH (trying to stop my laziness)  I am still pleased this has happened.

Its a great pleasure serving with you as it has been for generations of my family.

I hope we go forward and make Don Boom and Chicago proud.

Report Post Tip

Whether it was the distinct smell of the bourbon or the happy chatter inside, Rob could not longer wait to join in the festivities. Entering the doctor's office, he witnessed Luca and the doctor down their drinks. Happy that things were moving forward after the recent tense times, Rob stepped up and shook hands with Luca Rossi.

"I'm happy to see Chicago expand further with you as one of it's leaders. Congratulations Mr. Rossi.
Throughout our time in this city you have been a solid and talented addition to our city and I have no doubt that together with Mr. Toaly you will be able to create a fine family that will do our city proud."

Report Post Tip

Hearing of LucaRossi's imminent status as the newest leader of a crime organisation in The Loop, Chicago, Vladimir took it on himself to make sure he was one of the first to congratulate an old friend on his new position, 

'Luca, this is thoroughly deserved and the great DoctorBoom has made a fine addition to the upper echelons of The Loop. Throughout our time on these shores we have spoken a great deal, our admiration for each other and it pleases me you have now taken a step up and taken on your own organised crime outfit'

Taking a swig out of his hipflask, Vladimir continued. 

'If there is anything you need old friend, you know where to find me!'

Report Post Tip

Smoke. So heavy it has weight. Rings and vortices. Spirals casting great shadows rolling across the ceiling expanse. Not redolent of acetone or cordite, no. Undoubtedly Cuban in origin. Lovingly hand-crafted. As close as two hands could get to perfection.

Not being an educated man I could not read the label on the one in my own hand. Even then, the language looked unfamiliar. The room was lively and people were starting to smile again.  Si, j'aime Suzy could be heard on the radio. Not this time, Django - the duende won't get me. It would be easy to let the Valley Tan Whiskey take over as well. Far too simple a matter really, but there would be time for that later. Now it was time to recognize a friend and colleague.

Don LucaRossi, in my short time here I have had the honor and distinct pleasure of seeing what kind of man you are. We know that often what is seen in public is very different than the way one conducts themselves when they think no one is watching. You, are genuine, and I believe that we will see great things from you and The Oakwood Outfit. You stood tall and defended our city and family even though the odds were heavily stacked against us. Your commitment to honor, family, and integrity is exemplary.

Now we will be privileged to bear witness to how you lead.  Defender and now peacemaker. The Loop, and all of Chicago, now shines that much brighter. You've already stood side by side with us through the worst, now it is time to help forge the future. Make us proud.

Report Post Tip

Luca, where do I begin pal. I just really want to say what a well deserved promotion this is. Our lines have worked together on a lot of different occasions and I don't think at any point you've ever really disappointed. I know what an absolute fucking work horse you are. We have sat here for countless hours dreaming of what this "new world" would look like and my friend, we've done it.

it looks beautiful, you in those bold colours is vindication enough of everything that we've strived for. Well done pal, good luck and smash it, like you always do.

much love.  

Report Post Tip

First off, BADABOOM realest guy in the room how you doin? Now on to you Mr LucaRossi you've been given a shot to lead a family in the great city of Chicago, this is no small task see? Chicago is a strong city, arguably the strongest city in this world of ours right now which means you gotta live up to the rep if you're gonna be a leader round these parts and I don't think they coulda found a better man for the job. Congrats to on the honor that Doctorboom has given you go out there and make him proud!

Report Post Tip

Cecilya walked slowly around the brand spanking new HQ of the Oakwood Outfit. There was still a faint smell of fresh paint lingering in the air. She smiled as she grabbed the bottle of whiskey and the box of cigars off the table. She took one last look around, smiling before turning to leave. It was only a short distance to the HQ of Morningwood and the night was beautiful for a walk. As she made her way to the party, her mind was already on the work that was ahead of them. When she reached the HQ of DoctorBoom, she could hear the voices and music echoing from within. She opened the door and headed for the office.

LucaRossi , this is indeed a day worthy of celebration. It has been a privilege to see you make your way to this moment. I am so proud of you and everything that you put into this life. And it is the greatest honor to join you in this journey. I know that you are going to do great things, not only for your family, not only for DoctorBoom, not only for the district of The Loop, but also for this great city of Chicago. I can't wait to see it all unfold. Congratulations Luca, this is truly well deserved.

Cecilya stepped forward and handed Luca the whiskey and cigars. She kissed him softly on the cheek before going off to find a drink of her own to join in the celebration.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise of LucaRossi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL