Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:02:24
Page:  1 
Family Feuds.this week, NY and DT Started by: JuanitasGusset on May 24, '16 19:11

JG (I have no middle 'T' rendering me a non turbocunt) comes down the stairs with the lollipop microphone, silver smile and uber tan dazzling the audience.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of family feuds

crowd applaud on cue

tonight we have familys from New York and Detroit, fighting it out for the honour of..............well, just you wait and see

JG winks at camera two while the crowd illicit and staged 'wooooooooooooooooo' of feigned interest

ok, so, fingers on the buzzers

the screen reveals the letters *********

the question is.................this is something we would most relate to Miss_Nikki

Detroit buzzes first, the sound of mouth breathing and knuckle dragging giving it away

We choose the letter 'S'

JG hasn't got the heart to tell them it's the wrong game but sighs and goes with it anyway

Yes, we have three 's''

the board now reads S******ss

the crowd give another 'woooooooooooooooo' of feigned interest

ok Detroit, are you going to play or pass, because apparently all games have morphed into one!

Detroit mouth breaths and dribbles a bit, grooming each other of ticks

ok so what letter would you like?

Detroit lets out a noise that sounds like errrrrrrrrrllllllllll

Is that an 'L'?

Detroit licks a window in agreement

Yes! there is an 'L'

The board now reads S****lSS

JG turns to the crowd in mock amazement as the crowd, well, don't fucking care anymore

Detroit, do you want to guess the answer?

Detroit eats a beetle

'URRRRRRRRRR ITH IT.................THAMELESS'?

JG wonders how his career got so low and clarifies

you mean 'shameless.  am i correct'?

Detroit soils itself in agreement

JG does the agonizing wait thing.  A clock ticking can be heard counting down, the Detroit family have been distracted by the smell of soup and no longer seem interested in anything but incestuous copulation.....

Noooooooooo

i'm sorry but that answer is incorrect! 

the correct answer of what we would most relate to Miss_Nikki is..........

SPINELESS!

fucking disgraceful, backstabbing, gutless non-entity

JG shows the contestants what they could have won and fucks the hell off out of here.

Report Post Tip

You really are a bitter and twisted little thing aren't you? and frankly nothing but a mere gnat that people will swat away.  I've seen some salty people in my time here, but jesus, you sit close to the top of that pile. I have no clue why you're even still alive? its shocking, im all for expressing a valid point but you are just a rude and ignorant cretin.

If you was in my district, you'd be buried before you could even spurt any more utter shite out of your mouth. Maybe use all that pent up anger and actually try to change the landscape, instead of hiding behind the "nothing to loose" bracket.

Report Post Tip

Maybe the ex-New Yorkers are planning to sit and doing nothing.....again....

Oh wait they might still be unpacking from leaving their own city - my bad...

Report Post Tip

Yes! there is an 'L'

The board now reads S****lSS

SPINELESS!

Johnny squints at the board and wonders how what appears to be an I has suddenly turned out to be an E, when the 'contestants' apparently called out L.

Seriously though JuanitasSpawn, if you are going to come out here and belittle the mental capacity of an entire city, try not to make such a fool of yourself in the process.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I can only imagine the look of sheer self indulgement and bemusement on your chops as your mind conjured up this little farce. We've got no place in our world for this kind of dribble, the only accepted reaction to a disagreement in someone's actions is to:

A) Suck it up

B) Do something about it

'Squawk erratically' about it it in the streets is not an accepted, or dignified, answer.

I'm sorry, thanks for playing.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Family Feuds.this week, NY and DT
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL