Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:45:18
Page:  1 
My name is Enzo Amore! Started by: EnzoAmore on May 24, '16 20:40

After snatching a purse for the first time a man with what one could only describe as questionable fashionable taste and a ridiculous haircut is seen walking down the streets getting ready to make a name for themselves. 

My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a bona fide stud and you can't teach that! I didn't come all the way here to play no games, I know we're always gonna have to deal with a couple of haters so here's a warning for ya I got the gift of gab and the gift of jab and you wanna mess with me I'll hit you in your chrome dome and put that lazy eye right back to work. Now this here is a mean world and you ain't gonna make it far on your own, lucky for me I found myself the baddest crew leader out there Maria and she's hot as hell and you can't teach that. Best part is she's got some of the realest guys in the room like Gatsby, and Insta. Now a lot of people don't seem to like Chicago and wanna take us out well I run down a beach into my own arms but that's never gonna happen and to all the haters that think it will, well there's only one word to describe you and I'm gonna spell it out for ya S-A-W-F-T SAWWWWWWWWWWWWFT!.

Report Post Tip

Gatsby adjusts his tie. Lifts his champagne glass and toasts the young EnzoAmore

Well hello there old sport! I assure you that i have no connection with any form of the criminal world that lies within Chicago. I live here in New York and you are more than welcome to come to my Mansion for a party anytime you wish. Bring a swimsuit as some poor lady was just tossed in the pool completely unprepared. 

Gatsby then hands Enzo a glass of champagne and smiles. The nostalgic feel hits you as if you had seen that smile once before. Perhaps it was a lifetime ago. Perhaps he was a friend. Whatever the case there this man, mysterious as all mystery would lead. 

As far as Insta and Maria are concerned i do not believe i have ever had the pleasure of meeting either one. Since they are both here, silent as they are i think its only fitting to invite them to the mansion as well. Anytime you are in New York please come and join me at one of my fine splendid parties. I really must be going now i think i am almost late for my next meeting with a certain friend i call, ria. A few of us have been trying to connect with him for a while now and i think he is finally free so i will be seeing you old sport. 

Gatsby glances down at his watch and hops in the car. He rolls down his window and waves as the driver leads him to the airport. Was a man of his standing really not part of any criminal organization? Was a man like him really just that wealthy he could do whatever he pleased? Whatever the case you somehow knew you would be seeing this man again. 

Report Post Tip

Enzo drinks up the glass of champagne after toasting Gatsby and being invited to a mansion party sounded way to fun for a guy like Enzo to pass up.

You know a guy like me can get used to this whole thing of champagne and mansion parties I mean it's not something I'm used to but I could learn to like it how you doin? So uh Gatsby how does one come to get these sort of luxuries cause you know I'm a man of class and all that jazz so if you can help a brother out it'd be much appreciated!

Report Post Tip

Gatsby hears EnzoAmore say his name and was somehow able to get the car to spin around and drive back to where they were standing. It would be as if Gatsby had ears like an animal that had really good ears. Every word uttered Enzos mouth was captured. 

Well you know old sport, the first thing is you need to buy yourself a nice suit. With a name like EnzoAmore you are bound to have some class and turn a few heads. It would be nice to see you take a bit of pride in what you wear. I know of a few tailors who would be interested in helping you out and i can take care of the cost for you if you would like.

Second. Thing is old sport i do not believe you when you say that you are a man of class until you know what you want. So what is it that you want, with your life? 

Gatsby poured some champagne for Enzo. Looking up and down the street he would see how terrible this world was. People just wasting away. Not doing what they love. Not bettering themselves.

You see. You see this? You cant be like this. You have to change. You have to be different. Set yourself a part Enzo. 

Report Post Tip

Yeh yeh, I can do that, y'know go legit get a suit and that stuff. I mean I'm quick as a cat and fast as a feline and I ain't lyin! I'm pretty broke and new round these parts y'know so is this suit gonna cost a lot?  As for what I want in life man I want it all Imma be the best damn guy you've all ever seen you know what I'm sayin? I wanna follow in your footsteps gatsby teach me bout this way of life.

Report Post Tip

EnzoAmore was no doubt one of the most ambitious men that Gatsby has come across. He had desires and wishes to accomplish things that most seemed to have let go of because of the present circumstances that they were dealing with.

Well you see, you are in the criminal world, forgive me for being so blunt old sport, but a lot of times its a showy world. How you will be perceived by others. I know a young man who can tailor your suit or get you a new one. It will fit and look classy. 

Gatsby begins to straighten his tie. He always felt that he needed to be at his most absolute perfect appearance for whatever lay ahead in life. What if he randomly came across daisy? He couldn't just let that go. He would have to be at his best. 

You see old sport, you will never know who you might run into. In these streets there is almost a certain twenty four seven vibe. Everyone can see you virtually all the time if you choose to make yourself present here. If you are present, therein you must be ready to play the part. I know a man, his name is Makaveli and i think he is one of the best suit makers. Tell you what. If he comes out here in the streets and speaks to you and you agree on a suit you like i would freely pay for it. 

Jay extends his hand to shake the young Amore. After shaking his hand he turns to the phone booth and begins to give Makaveli a ring hoping that he would be able to make it out to visit with Enzo.

Report Post Tip

Yeh well you know me I didn't come here to play no games I was born at night but not last night y'know what I'm sayin?  I ain't no dud and I ain't gonna settle for being less than the best here I got a family name to uphold y'feel me? Now if a new suit is a step in the right direction well I'm all for it whatever it takes to start making my name in this thing of ours so that I can step up so let's get a move on Gatsby no time to waste!. 

EnzoAmore starts running in circles out of excitement yelling something about not wanting to be SAWFT.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My name is Enzo Amore!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL