Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 18:56:38
Page:  1 
Enough is Enough Started by: Rolea on May 25, '16 02:26

Rolea stood back, and with a proud smile, watched and Miss_Niki and her crew move to DownTown, DT. She couldnt be happier to see Her city crew. Yet she kept hearing people talk shit about it. Calling her spineless and worthless. Anger over such words ignited a fire within Rolea, and her momma's temper took over.

Without a second thought, she took out her momma's soapbox, brushed it off, and shoved her way through the crowd of people. Slamming the box down, she took to it in one stride. With a glare over at the haters, no need to name names, they knew who they was, she stomped her foot and cleared her throat. Making sure to grab everyone's attention.

"I have stood back all damn day, and watched people belittle Miss_Niki's decision to join DownTown, and frankly Im fucking disgusted with how you haters have dogged her the entire way. How dare you judge a CL whos only doing what she thinks is best for her family. I mean seriously, grow the fuck up, if you dont like it, then tough fucking shit, take your hating asses else where, you think you know the whole story, think again. No, she didnt stab anyone in the back, regardless of you haters think. Only one good place for haters, and I think you can figure out where, with that, Im done"

Rolea jumped from her momma's soapbox and made her way over to Miss_Niki, embracing her and kissing her cheek

"Welcome Home Dearheart"

Report Post Tip

whistles and waits for the illusive Niki to speak for herself...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My dear Rolea you will find that a large war like this brings out all the salty Sally's and fuck-wad Francies.  It cannot be helped.  It is moments like these that people show their true colors and put stains on their families.  

It is also moments like these were you find the good people.  People like Miss_Niki who despite her limited time around our shores has show more poise and grace than most of the former leaders we have just rolled over.  You see their kin bitching and moaning in the streets currently.  She has not reacted to the malicious comments.  She killed the rogues that came out of her family and went on with moving her operation.  I applaud her maturity in the face of adversity.  

Report Post Tip

Thinks that Niki has a very low voice for a woman....realises it is still not Niki speaking....

Report Post Tip

Two points, one - you may want to go out in a blaze (or a slight whimper) of glory, but leaders like Miss_Niki have responsibilities, the protection of all of the people in her crew is her job, people seem to forget this. Two - silence doesn't show cowardice it shows that you know what is important and that you know how to deal with a situation with poise not just coming to these streets shouting and swearing. And frankly some people are just too below you to dignify with a response. 

Report Post Tip

Zeroth scratched his head and started at doctorboom with a frown on his face, "Actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost certain that these folks that are bitching and moaning are actually members from Miss_Niki's crew itself. You know, the side that won the war. I've been watching whats been going on, and I'm hard pressed to find very many kin from the ancestors of those killed who are as someone said, salty, because all of the animosity I've witnessed for the most part has come from within the former Manhattan families themselves." 

Zeroth pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and gave a shrug of his shoulders, "I mean, four rogues and two suicides in a day? And all from fairly high ranks? That's not salt over a lost parent, that's unhappiness with the choices your leader has made. And from what I've heard, Miss_Niki sits in her headquarters and talks to her members about loyalty. Perhaps The forsaken are not fond of hypocrisy." he offered up as a suggestion before shrugging his shoulders again, "But what do I know? I'm a lowly goomba who's sodium levels are what my doctor deems healthy." he gave an impish smirk and wandered off to go steal a purse or two. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $75,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Enough is Enough
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL