Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 11:56:35
Page:  1 
In light of recent events Started by: Anton_Giovanni on May 25, '16 13:09

Anton realises that there has been too much death and grievance in our world. In an attempt to cheer things up. Anton decides to imitate an airplane and run around town.

BWRRRRRRR. With two hands imitating the wings of airplanes.

Anton runs in circle all around the street.

Report Post Tip

The_Gambler sees a shitty bi-plane flying around the streets and charges up her fighter's miniguns

"Pew pew I'ma shoot you down motherfucker, no protection order for you."

Report Post Tip

TurkeyBear has never seen a man acting so weird in the streets before. Perhaps it was his lack of experience here, but this is surely a new sight for him. Leaning against a pole and taking a sip of his honey, he wonders how long can this deranged man keep up his airplane noise before he regains his sanity. TurkeyBear can only chuckle and look up at the sky, before humming to the tune of airplane engines as well.

Report Post Tip

Mr. Cat discovered his odd behavior and began running around Anton's feet while imitating the moon. He couldn't say the same sounds as him - but he could meow! That was the next-best thing he could do - definitely.

"MEOW! MEOW MEOW!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

MY NAME IS ENZO AMO--- Is this dude pretending to be a plane? Hey bub I don't know what drugs your on but your supposed to sell em not take em how you doin? 

Report Post Tip

Notices Anton running around the streets and pretending to be a plane. Unsure of exactly what he is doing as this is all very unusual, Azazel comes up with a plan. Finding a parachute stored in the HQ cellar, Azazel runs up behind Anton and jumps on his back.

CARRY ME ANTON, RUN FASTER!

After a few yards with Anton making swooshing sounds continuously, they reach the top of a small hill and Azazel leaps from Anton's back, unleashing the fury of the parachute as he drops 10 feet and lands.

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street Jim sees a number of grown men running around like children and looking like they are having a blast. After a moment's hesitation in which he reminds himself that he is an adult Jim decides to take a swig from his flask and join in. Spreading his arms out wide he imitated the Bwrrrrr sound made by one of the men and started flying in behind him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: In light of recent events
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL