Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:32:56
Page:  1 
The Crystal Gems In South Side Started by: Crystalize on May 25, '16 23:06

Just shortly after moving from The Loop down to the South Side of Chicago, whilst helping to make sure everyone was moved in comfortably to their new home, I felt a tap upon my shoulder. Turning to see OwenHart standing there looking rather tired as the man stood over me and ghosted a smile. Raising an eyebrow slightly, I questioned what it was that he needed.

“Boss needs to see you… He asked me to come tell you he wanted you in his office, he’s got some news…” Leaving with just that, I found my mind whirling through all of the different things that could possibly give Pine purpose to call me to his office. It wasn’t like we butted heads, far from that really seeing as we got along quite well since he’d first asked me to join him back when he’d gotten permission from DoctorBoom to set up shop in The Loop.

After what felt like an eternity of walking through the hallways, my feet dragging slightly, I found myself knocking on Pine’s office door, opening it slowly while stepping inside, quietly closing the door behind myself. The click of the door echoing in the silent room.

“You called for me boss?” My mind still going a mile a minute, going over different scenarios as to why he would have called me. Did he need assistance with something again? Want help unpacking after the move?

“Ah, Crystalize, my dear… please, take a seat, I wanted to talk something over with you… something I think you’ll be quite excited about.” He was leaning back in his chair, looking just as tired as the rest of us. It had indeed been quite a long weekend with the war and everything. So many to bury including our own, hadn’t made it through.

Taking a seat in front of his desk, I couldn’t help but find myself releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding… the relief of being off my feet as well as everything else seemed to just lift for a moment. Until I turned my gaze back towards Pine and cocked my head slightly, curious as to where this was going.

“What kind of news boss?” We looked at each other for a moment before Pine leaned forward, his arms crossed supporting him as he positioned on his desk.

“How would you like a Home of your own? A crew to run for yourself, your very own HeadQuarters?”

I couldn’t help the stunned look on my face as I thought over what this would mean. I was being given the go ahead to have a crew of my own, something I hadn’t really thought about before, but, now I couldn’t help but want to do my best and make not only Pine, but, all of Chicago proud.

“I would be honored to, Boss. I’ll make you proud.” I couldn’t resist smiling, even if only faintly through the feeling of exhaustion from the past weekend of war efforts…

Report Post Tip

My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a bonafide stud and you can't teach that! And this right here is Crystalize and she's gonna be an awesome leader and you can't teach that! I just came out here to tell you Crystalize I'm happy for you and proud of you for your chance to run your very own family, you're gonna do amazing things and I look forward to seeing you build up south side chicago with the help of Pine. Anyone who don't think you're gonna do awesome well there's only ONE word to describe them and I'm gonna spell it out for you S-A-W-F-T SAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFT!

Report Post Tip

Liftoff was sitting on the barstool hunched over, looking at his shot glass. He picked it up and held it to the light, looking threw the liquid as his mind wandered. Moving it closer to his mouth before taking that delicious gulp. It had been one hell of a day which it had been calling his name.

He was yanked while tilting the glass upright, pouring the contents on the floor. Crystalize drug him with her as they maintained a steady speed towards the door.

Crystalize: "Come on we have to go!"

Liftoff attempted to keep his balance during his kidnapping.

Liftoff: "What!? Right now?"

Crystalize: "No time to waste. Sorry!"

She kicked the door so hard it came off the hinges.

Liftoff: "He's going to be so mad about that."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

tullio was fresh off the boat from the old country looking for a place to stay in the city, when he overheard a conversation a couple of mobster looking folks were having about a newly set up crew in the south side. intrigued on what they're talking about, tullio headed south and did some small worked for the the newly set-up crew. easily notice by the newly authed boss saying to tullio , "hey you over there, i see you working hard for us would you like to join our crew",

"yes boss, i would be glad to do that and join your family" tullio replied respectfully to the lady speaking to him.

"and congratulations boss on being authed, and i promise to worked hard for the family" he continued with a smile.

tullio then bid goodbye to do more works for the crew.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Crystal Gems In South Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL