Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 03:39:59
Page:  1 
Waiting, Wishing. Started by: HattoriHanzo on May 29, '16 05:08

Wind flowing through the trees along the streets of Chicago dust up dirt, trash and the riff raff bums. Along the winding roads of the lively town, the patrons of the city milled about doing their day to day work. There within the crowd walked Hattori, his katana hidden beneath his cloak. He finds a table at a nearby cafe. Upon setting himself down he writes out a note. He stands promptly and places the letter upon a window. Therein contained a doctrine. 

Seeking a partner in crime.

I am currently seeking a person(s) to go upon a workingman's job. We shall discuss the affairs at this location at a date you choose. No silly salmons, no scared sally's, and definitely no fearful franks. So if you got grit and willing to prove yourself in criminal activity, please leave a note and we shall see about making money together.

Hattori stands up and heads off in the distance to watch from a dark alley. Waiting and wondering if he will have a partner in crime to make money for each of their cities leaders. He lights a cigarette in anticipation for someone to stop and read the note.  

Report Post Tip

Anton was walking on the streets when he notices a piece of flyer, apparently it is seeking for a partner in crime. As he turns around he sees a man standing behind him.

I assume you are the poster of this notice board? Mr. ?

Report Post Tip
Hattori, having noticed a man approach his flyer had crept up behind him. Having the man speak to him he bows.

Quite so. My name is Hattori Hanzo. I need someone who is willing to break and enter, Rob and kill. As long as the business goes well there won't be need of killing. Do you believe you are able to meet these standards?
Report Post Tip

Keats notices the slightly weatherbeaten flyer and is unsure if anyone had responded to it in the time it'd been posted. Leaning against the wall near the flyer, he decides to wait and see. If it was a decent paying job, he might be interested.

Report Post Tip

The slight drizzle was falling on the dirty street, washing the grime that had settled during the weeks past. Hattori walks out of the cafe he had posted the note and notices a man standing there that seemed to not budge. He walks over and introduces himself.

"Hello. My name is Hattori Hanzo. Has my flyer attracted your attention sir?"

Hattori bows low, his eyes searching the man to gauge the possible effectiveness he could hold in a future job.

Report Post Tip

Keats stands upright, pushing himself off the wall. Pulling himself to his full height, he straightens the cuffs of his shirt poking out from the dark suit jacket. He bows his head respectfully.

"It appears so. Could you tell me a little bit more about the job? Risks? Rewards?"

He tries to evaluate the other man, not able to quite get a good look at him in the fog. 

Report Post Tip

Tommo walked down the street towards his bar as he noticed the sign, always looking for a new way to make money meant that he was intrigued by the offer. Inside the cafe he saw a man in a cloak talking to Anton_Giovanni and another gentleman he recognised but he didn't know from where. Tommo decided that this man in the cloak must of been the person who had written the note, so entered the cafe and approached him.

Report Post Tip

Hattori looks towards the man that approaches him and waves his hand over the table and chairs that are placed close together. 

"Have a seat sir and I will speak with you shortly."

Putting his attention back to Keats he opens his mouth in reply

"I am looking to put together a team of heist pro's that are willing to put risk in for a great reward. The risk isn't that high, but what would you consider a horrible trade to receive one hundred thousand dollars? I can explain more once I have gathered a team of three. From there I can go into further details about the specifications of the job."

Hattori sits down at a chair that is against a wall, he looks to Tommo and nods to Keats.

"As you may have heard, the job will be disclosed later. However, the pay will be substantial for the type of job we will be attempting to pull off."

Hattori flows his hands around the cafe and smirks

"Can't really go into details here. So if your in, your in. If not its a shame."

Hattori fishes a cigarette from his cloak and lights it with a golden lighter. He pushes a billow of smoke from his nose and finishes the rest off with three consecutive O's.

Report Post Tip

Keats looks up the sky thoughtfully for a moment before replying.

"I'm in. Just let me know the details when the timing is appropriate."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Waiting, Wishing.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL