Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 01:05:08
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five. Started by: enkindle on Nov 07, '16 23:32

Could we get a built in Toggle Off CA's/Durdens from Online List? I get the reality that we need to keep them there for new folks to make it appear like we have more people, but, it'd be quite nice for the eyes to toggle them away during these large spawns.

(Yes, I know that this is doable via GreaseMonkey but I've lost the goddamn script to do so!) 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

RupertGiles I did not know this was do-able! If you find that script or whatever, please clue me in! 🙏

Report Post Tip

Using an ap that helps filter email, unsubscribing  etc and accidently unscribing MR so i cant collect perks. cant fix stupidity i guess

Report Post Tip

Chun_Li if you mean that you unsubscribed from MR emails, check if you can re-enable it on this page: https://mafiareturns.com/manage/email_change.php

For me everything's enabled so there's a no buttons, but there might be a re-enable button if something was turned off.

Report Post Tip

On the following page none of the city colors on the graphs match the colors of the VIP colors https://mafiareturns.com/stats/

Report Post Tip

If you have jail ordering active, the lounge LBG race no longer pushes the LBG to the top of the list, leaving you at a major disadvantage.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Completing a petty after a popup just goes back to the active page.

Completing a felony after a popup leaves you with a popup of what you earned, requiring you to click off to continue back on your active page.

A way to toggle this on/off would be useful.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

When you are creating a new account. There is a message which says 

"First played as "Character Name" on "Date"

"Last played as "Character Name" on "Date"

But the date reads the date of the first characters death and not the date of creation which makes sense

And the last played date reads as last account creation date and not their death date. Which again makes more sense

Report Post Tip

On the Bookkeeper "Shot history" page, it is listed newest to oldest.

On the Bookkeeper "BG Shot history" page, it is listed oldest to newest.

Report Post Tip

Reply by: Warmonger at Mar 20, '24 19:11

Just noticed it can be reordered. I must've reordered it without noticing at some point.

Yesterday was a long day, my bad. 🥴

Report Post Tip

Reply by: Warmonger at Mar 20, '24 19:11

Just noticed it can be reordered. I must've reordered it without noticing at some point.

Yesterday was a long day, my bad. 🥴

Reply by: Warmonger at Mar 21, '24 20:24

Oh, the Shot history can be reordered but the BG Shot history cannot. But I do think they're opposite by default.

In any case, reordering the Shot history listing resolves the disparity.

Report Post Tip

When I reply to a mail, I have the option to "Reply and delete"

As a RHM, I often reply to mails sent to my CL but want to leave them unread for the CL to later read. I'd love a "Reply and mark unread" button to do so.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

QOL thing for the update: Could we get "Average character age" added to the Stats page somewhere?

You can see the info on a day-to-day breakdown in graph form as is, but it would be cool to see it averaged out. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part five.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL