Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:01:53
Page:  1 
The Nameless Started by: Paranha on Sep 20, '07 10:38
A tall, tired, hairy looking mafioso steps up on a soap box and takes a few notes from his pocket.

Clearing his throat he begins to speak.

Ladies and Gentlemen, a minute of your time if you will. I would like to announce that The Nameless have opened their doors In New Orleans. I, Paranha will be running this new family according to the values that I hold dear.

The Nameless was founded on a close bond of trust and loyalty, and a true desire to generate a thriving business scene in New Orleans, and I will be ensuring that the streets of this city are thriving once again since the armageddon that laid to waste so much of our world. We will be making it our top priority to make New Orleans a city that people will wish to visit and trade in, and over the coming days and weeks we hope to see much more activity in the currently quiet business district.

Many of you will know of me and many of you will not. Those who do know me know this: I live my life here on these streets and within these six cities with a focus on Family and Respect. Those that know me also know of the work I do with in families to encourage a tight bond, and this is what I will be doing with The Nameless. My main focus within my HQ will be to build a FAMILY. A family that lives it's life by one governing word, RESPECT. This is important to me and will be important to everyone that steps over the threshold of my HQ.

I thank you for your time.

With that, the hairy gentleman steps down off of his soap box, lights a cigarette and climbs into the back of a waiting car to be driven back to his HQ.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Paranha. I look forwards to seeing what the nameless do with the NO business district.

Salut!
Report Post Tip
Mouth hanging open in shock and disbelief he wonders who the speech writer is...

Hmm, have I heard this generic (insert crew name here) speech before? Perhaps when you see fit we can hear some of your own words in the street Piranha(sp?). I shall await your pearls of wisdom with baited breath. Good luck with your venture, hopefully New Orleans can become prosperous for both families.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Nameless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL