Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:01:44
Page:  1 
MR Gazzette Vol. 3 Started by: Tommy_Vitale on May 02, '24 23:01

Godfather Gunned Down In Philadelphia!

Alleged Godfather Shorsey, of The Shamrocks Criminal Syndicate was gunned down outside his home in the Old City District, PH. The murder is believed to be in connection with other homicides that took place on the same date suspected to be lead by a rogue faction. A large number of suspected criminal figures attended the funeral as FBI's Organized Crime Division looked on. Notable members of criminal organization's from across the country, such as Tyki_Mikk, DeadIrishman, ToddChavez and many more. An FBI Spokesperson made this statement earlier, "This case is still under investigation, unfortunately the suspects and persons of interest have all been discovered deceased, but we are following up on other leads at the moment." Not many people knows what sparked the violence that claimed many lives but hopefully light will be shed soon!

Fitzgerald National Bank Robbed!

Fitzgerald National Bank in Hollywood, CA was robbed with the total loss believed to be in the millions. A brazen gang entered before closing time, gaining access to the vualt and also robbing all of the customers. Drivers of an armored truck were violently murdered during the robbery. Three suspects, Tussy_ alleged Right-Hand Man of The Line Criminal Organization, JimmySilver alleged Right-Hand Man of The Irish Alliance and Jazz, alleged Left-Hand Man of The Line Criminal Organization were all questioned and released without charges due to lack of evidence. Others are believed to be involved on the robbery but no arrests have been made. FBI Assistant Director made this statement in a press release, "We believe members of criminal organization's from across the country were involved in this robbery, unfortunately evidence is lacking but the investigation still continues and we our confident we will have the culprits in custody." Many are doubtful that law enforcement are capable of solving this and generally worry about their safety with crime at an all time high.

Cocaine Seizure In New York

DEA and FBI agents in a co-operative task raided LL Cafe, located in Brooklyn, New York. Over 300 kilo's of cocaine, amongst numerous firearms were seized in the raid. The owner of the Cafe, LongLeggedLarry, suspected Boss in The Morningwood Elite Criminal Organization was in Detroit during the raid. Bruce Cutler, high powered New York criminal defense attorney representing Larry stated his client had no knowledge of the drugs and didn't deal with the day-to-day operations of the business, claiming it was a small venture he visited rarely. Charges are unlikely to follow because of lack of evidence. New York Police Chief, Thomas Green said earlier "...Regardless of arrests being made, this is a big win for New York law enforcement and the community. This was a big shipment of drugs and now it's off the streets." 

Detroit's Big Shakeup

A violent turf war erupted in Detroit leaving many dead and power seats up for grab. After what is deemed the Midnight War, all of Detroits prominent mob figures were wiped out. FBI Organized Crime Division believes the void was filled quickly. BadxWolf, suspected Godfather-Chairman was brought into questioning but was released almost immediately as an army of attorneys followed him. Crime has been at an all time high in Detroit, ranging from prostitution rings, drug dealing, armed robberies and many more. Many civilians in Detroit begin to feel uneasy as this new wave of crime and criminals have made the streets unsafe. Bricktown and Corktown have seen major spikes in crime. A citizen who wishes to be remain anonymous said, "These new guys who took over Deteoit are dangerous, their presence is everywhere and they make it known. You have to he careful who you talk to in case their connected to The Debauchery Organization's and we all know what happens to people who get on their bad side."

Editors Note: Hope everyone who reads the MR Gazette enjoys it as much as I enjoy writing it and continues to read and tip of course haha. 

Report Post Tips: 21 / Total: $3,130,000 Tip
I gound these stories very interesting you have some real talent man I don't kiss ass but give credit where credit is due hope to read some more from you soon
Report Post Tip
Thank you very much! Always appreciate when my stories are read and enjoyed and will definitely have more to come
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Tommo looked up from his copy of the MR Gazzette, and saw Tommy on the corner of the street. "Great work Tommy, keep em coming!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Rufus needed a copy of MR Gazzette Vol. 3 which he wanted to read properly at home to see if it seems like some good words from Tommy.
Report Post Tip

Santiago stopped on the corner and grabbed a copy...

" Godfather Gunned Down In Philadelphia! "

"well well well..." Santiago thought as his eyes copied the story....  "So that's what happened..." he mumbled to himself in disbelief.

Santiago remembered it was a wild weekend and quite dangerous on the street for a while....     and according to the paper the FBI is just as useless as ever.... "still under investigation"... it's just gonna get buried.... these corrupt agencies.   Shaking his head Santiago lights up a cigar and continues reading.

Fitzgerald National Bank Robbed!

"I wonder how much they got" . Santiago couldn't stop wondering , it's a competitive world out there after all.

Cocaine Seizure In New York

"Interesting"   Santiago made a note to get in contact with the family to quickly move some product to NY as prices are sure to increase overnight.   Opportunity knocks.

Detroit's Big Shakeup

Everyone heard rumors and mumbles on the streets about what happened in Detroit. Santiago didn't think about it too much. Way above his pay grade.

Thanks for the news  @Tommy_Vitale

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

In the cozy corner of a bustling speakeasy, hidden from prying eyes by the haze of cigar smoke, I find myself engrossed in the latest edition of the MR Gazette Vol. 3. The headlines leap out at me, painting a vivid picture of the tumultuous events unfolding in the underworld.

With a silent nod of appreciation for the writers' dedication, I raise my glass in a toast to their skillful storytelling. Each article is a testament to their ability to capture the essence of the era, spinning tales of intrigue and danger that keep readers like myself eagerly turning the pages.

As I reach the end of the newspaper, my admiration for the writers swells within me. Without hesitation, I reach for my wallet and extract a generous tip, a small token of my gratitude for their tireless efforts in bringing the streets to life with their words.

With a satisfied smile, I drop the tip onto the table, knowing that it will serve as a gesture of support for the writers of the MR Gazette Vol. 3, who continue to weave the rich tapestry of the underworld with their prose.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MR Gazzette Vol. 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL