Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:48:06
Page:  1 
Some Final Reflections on Signing "The Rules" Started by: Kuku on May 03, '24 09:07

Some Final Reflections on Signing "The Rules"

First of all, let's pop some bubbles.

Omerta doesn't exist.  It never has.  It we kept everything secret that was meant to be kept secret, then we would live in a world without rules, and we need rules.  Without rules, there would be bloody anarchy and nobody wants that.

Respect doesn't exist.  Sure, we might well pay all due respect to those who are due respect by dint of their status in life, but how much of it is meant?  How much do we really respect our leaders?  Mine, for example, has the charisma of street speech by TRANSISTOR.  I was recruited by Willie, a man for whom I have some respect, but can't get my head around the fact that he hasn't applied the considerable firepower in the removal of a gelatinous gloop of vacuous boring non-entities, the dullards likes of which we have never seen before.  We are ruled by the single most inane and asinine collection of mute buffoons imaginable.  Dying would be the single greatest gift they could give this community.

Where is the respect for my way of life?  And that of my friends?  Why are we hounded and persecuted and murdered, simply for wanting to live our lives differently?  

Creativity is being stifled.  Because they have no imaginations, the current crop of leaders, actually, I'm just going to call them fucknuts, because they are, the top table fucknuts don't allow experimental cities.  Why not?  What do the clowns in bold suits fear?  Someone, somewhere, might actually enjoy themselves?  Do something different?  I honestly think the bland grey matter that slovenly resides inside the skulls of these rainbow-murdering shitheels can't allow for them to picture a world different than the deathly boring Hellscape they preside over.  

The only interesting initiatives that have been undertaken recently have been from mavericks, not from leadership.  Need proof?  Here:

Awarding prizes to non-entrants.

A green-light to shoot muggers.

The Competitive Writing Community.

Fatal living-eulogies.

Refusing to sign Crew Rules.

Mug friendly cities.

Mafia basketball.

Killing allied pro-wackers.

Hitherto unparalleled numbers of newspapers.

SIOT study groups.

Hounding TRANSISTOR to a well-deserved death.

The sending of millions of dollars to the lineage of excellent writers such as OliverMcQueen. 

What has this current crop of leaders done?

Some low-level purging.  

Clap...   Clap...  Clap...

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Oh Kuku, this leadership has done stuff. Here are some examples:

They have managed to wait for cities to sleep before they attacked them.
Some of the current "leaders" sat idly by (or possibly helped) their entire city die.
Some are just repeat auths. As in their father or mother was a crew leader and after eleven days on these shores they have those roles as well.
They managed to create a lot of animosity towards them, whether they know that or not is a different story.
Majority have managed to follow instead of lead and still try to demand respect for that.

So, you see? They do stuff. Is it any good? That is up for debate but it's stuff.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

SIMONBELMONT heard a staunch enemy of his, Kuku, say something interesting for once. He always got very tired of that bloodline's repeated self-aggrandisement but credit was given where credit was due for once. SIMONBELMONT started shouting, unable to control his voice due to a genetic strain specific to the BELMONT line.

"SOMETIMES REFORMS HAVE TO PASS IN THIS THING OF OURS TO MAKE SOCIETY PROGRESS. WE HAVE SEEN SUCH POWERFUL SHIFTS IN THE PAST ALREADY: ALLIED BG WACKING BECOMING AN ACCEPTED, AND EVEN CELEBRATED, CUSTOM."

"EARNINGS COMPETITIONS BEING BANISHED UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH BEING ANOTHER (AND RECENTLY ALL COMPETITIONS SEEM TO HAVE GROUND TO A HALT WHEN PEOPLE REALISED THE DANGERS ASSOCIATED WITH THEM)."

"ANOTHER THING WHICH COMES TO MIND IS THE SOCIETAL SHUNNING OF DEBATES OR STORIES SHARED WHICH ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO THE SLIGHTEST, RESULTING IN THEM NOT GETTING ANY KIND OF REACTION FROM THE LISTENING CROWD WHATSOEVER."

"SO WHY NOT ADD 'MAKING REFUSAL OF SIGNING CREW RULES AN ACCEPTED PRACTISE' TO THIS LIST? THIS MIGHT BE EXACTLY WHAT WE, AS A SOCIETY, NEED."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Omerta doesn't exist.  It never has.

"YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH."

Report Post Tip
Rufus has a good hearing and werent glad to hear this shouting in here.

Use common words or stay out you screaming weird person that seems you dont like the game anyway!
Report Post Tip

RufusWatchDog - thanks for the support, big fellow.

Whilst we've had our differences in the past, I'm glad we sorted things out and look forward to a great friendship.

OliverQueen isn't invited though.  He's mean-spirited.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Some Final Reflections on Signing "The Rules"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL