Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:22:50
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Adding flags to Mail Started by: ThomasCrown on Nov 26, '20 00:29

So, I know we have archives to store mails that we want to see later. Or anything of importance, that we may want to set aside. 

However, having been using the 'flags' option a lot lately in my Email box. It made me wonder, if thats something we could add here. So in a sense, wouldn't have to store everything 'important' in archives. And then can sort, mails according to flags. Would just make it a bit more organized I think. 

I have no idea, what level of coding this would take. It may not be worth it. But thought of it, so pitched it. 

Thanks.

TC

Report Post Tip

When you say flagged, do you mean the marking the ones that you wish to appear more visible? Or just A way to set it aside, and read it later?

Report Post Tip

I think a little bit of both.

So for example. We can always stow away mails into archives. But then there is no organization. 

But if we had the ability to flag, say different colors or something. 

We could basically mark every mail with a different flag. And when needed, you would just pull up that mails under that flag. And voila. You'd have everything you need, regarding that topic (CL mails, GF mails, RP related mails, etc)

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Adding flags to Mail
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL