Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 08:58:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Annoying song lyrics Started by: Foamy on Dec 13, '20 21:40
Moving to the country, gonna eat alot of peaches. Moving to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches! Millions of peaches, peaches for free!
Has got to be up there with the worst lyrics going, and the whole song in general is absolute gash!
Report Post Tip

I am not sure whether it's annoying or brilliant, but..

'I just can't get you out of my head... ...la, la, la.. la, la, la, la, la.. la, la, la.. I just can't get you out of my head...'

Report Post Tip

I mean, the whole lyrics to gangnam style is a work of art?!
I don't know what he's saying 90% of the song, but the only lyrics are "heyyyy sexy lady, oh oh oh open gangnam style"

Report Post Tip

The most annoying song lyrics I hate is the ones you can't understand.  Some of the rap songs you listen and say to yourself what the fuck are they saying. Or the songs where they repeat the same lyrics over and over again. 

Report Post Tip

Tammy, the song might almost being refering to other songs. It happens that an annoying song just won't get out of your head.

Report Post Tip

There is a couple of songs that annoy the fuck outta me though that fucking song o superman takes the cake just for making me remember the crap here just for you all to feel the rage.

https://youtu.be/Vkfpi2H8tOE

Report Post Tip

The best one for me since my co workers just love it...

This is the song that never ends.. It goes on and on my friends.. Some people started singing it...

By now I am going to assume if you know the song that it is already in your head.

Report Post Tip

Erykah Badu  - Put your phone down- She definitely had a lost for words.

I can make you put your phone down
I can make you, I can make you

Report Post Tip

Not only does it have annoying lyrics, it's probably one of the most annoying songs EVER and I was quickly reminded of it when it came onto one of the music channels I've been using as background noise this morning. That song?

"Baby" by Justin Bieber.

And needless to say, I nearly broke my fingers with how quickly I changed the channel.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Anything from Cardi B, Nicki Minaj and most youtube rappers. 

Report Post Tip

I find WAP incredibly annoying.  I have never been a fan of "in-your-face efforts to achieve shock value.  I find it the lowest form of creativity.

Report Post Tip
I have to listen to every kid song for a 2 year old on cocomelon and it is starting to drive me nuts. Even my girl is starting to like little baheem for Christ sake
Report Post Tip

I have come to the conclusion that "jailbreak" in the Thin Lizzy song is being used metaphorically.  I'm not sure what it's a metaphor for, but it's a start.

Report Post Tip

I am reminded by Rebecca Black's "Friday". This one is pretty obvious, at it became notorious for its bad lyrics. Here's my "favourite" excerpt:

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards
I don't want this weekend to end

Report Post Tip

There was a time when my neighbour used to wake up with the song

Lady, hear me tonight
'Cause my feeling is just so right
As we dance by the moonlight
Can't you see you're my delight?
It's not just because the lyrics are poor that I dislike the song, but it reminds me of awakening to teh day rhythm of my neighbour..
Report Post Tip

The crazy frog..... my young children have just discovered this and take great enjoyment in playing it on our Alexa.... the pain is real

Report Post Tip

ouch, that seriously is mongolito music of the highest order

i also remember a puff daddy lyric which went

'young, black and famous with money hangin out of the anus'

I mean, anus was the best thing you could rhyme with famous?

One of the songs I found annoying when I was a kid had to be Mambo number 5. I remember it being on FM radio literally every ten minutes or so, change the frequency and it would be on another radio station. I don't mind it too much now, but definitely not a song I really want to listen to!

Really I get quite annoyed when record execs write music and get someone to sing it and try and manufacture a star. All those boy bands, Bieber etc etc. I’d rather listen to a song that was thought of, written and performed by the same person. I feel like this is getting harder and harder to do.
Report Post Tip

Another one of my top favorite actors is Jim Carey. Dumb and Dumber was and still is one of my absolute favorite movies, so many laughs and random quotes from that movie. I also loved the Truman Show, it showed the range on Jim's acting abilities, bravo.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Annoying song lyrics
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL