Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:35:31
Page:  1 
Trump Tower Started by: Donald_Trump on May 25, '17 18:23

This most definitely was no ordinary behind the desk for Donald_Trump as he reached into his left pocket removing his main office key pushing forwards the teeth first into the exact size hole placed upon the door knob giving a wiggle as the keys continue to make clanking sounds he twist and places he hand to the door hearing faint commotion coming from inside the room his eyes light up grabbing from his right side a custom steel .45 he found back at Head Quarters pulling back the hammer as his revolver spins and clicks he realises this may be the last breath he may ever inhale and exhale with no hesitation he opens the door and storms inside to see two men fighting one trying to toss the other out the window as the other struggles to push back Trump still holding his gun with his indext finger wrapped around the triggle almost squeezing it watching the two interact unaware of what to do he raises the .45 aiming with a slight shake left to right as the men go back and fourth shoving each other "First off, who are you two men? How did you get into my office and why in the world are you fighting?" Ignoring or even acknowledging Donald_Trump had spoken or even walked into to the room they continue on giving a grimacing smile he shoots to the ceiling twice waiting for a reaction as both men stop immediately in their tracks to give wide eyes of astonishment towards Trump without a word to say he shoots both men since they both decided to not only break in his office but ignore the fact that he question both of them grabbing his phone off the finely furnished maple desk and a note book beside it he flips each page until he stood reading down the list of phone numbers he decides to call the first person that would like to see what had occurred The_XX putting the corded telephone to his ear listening to a ring and a pause til a tick sound appears "The_X? I think you may need to see this and if you can get The most charming of all the men Gaston here that would be awesome I will need some help cleaning up, I cannot say anymore" Hanging the phone up Donald_Trump sits back in his seat propping his feet on the desk waiting for The_XX's arrival to the bloody scene

Report Post Tip

A little perplexed but with his leather gloves on and a bottle of ethanol, TheXX rocks up to Trump Towers. Is this going to take all night mate? :P

Report Post Tip

Standing up from his seat while he was drinking a bottle of water The_XX enters into the office of Donald_Trump where the two guys lay dead on the floor in a puddle of blood "No pal, I have a solution, we will take these two chumps and  dump them in ocean they can enjoy swimmin' with the fishes"  Glancing over at the closet at the far right side of the room he walks over and begins to search inside a much larger then normal closet sorting out a pair of boots putting them on one at a time step by step approaching The_XX with two empty body bags he points towards the closet "You can go in there to grab what ever you like, but.. We may have a slight problem I need to go to The Wall for bricks to tie around these two guys ankles which will be difficult we don't want anyone see us" Looking back to make sure the door is shut Donald_Trump finishes tightening up the gloves he grabbed out as well with no hesitation he crouched down and starts picking through each pocket from both men to only find absolutely nothing at all going back to the position he was previously he wonders how The_XX may feel "I apologise you come to The Tower for the first time to a mess"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trump Tower
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL