Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:25
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
EPL 11/12 Season - Fantasy Football Started by: AlabamaWorley on Jul 20, '11 13:49

So, its almost that time again. Football season (Soccer for those across the pond) is almost upon us. I've decided to create a wee mini league using Metro website, if anyone should wish to join they may feel free.

I will be charging 200k per entry. Due to the nature of this thing of ours, I am also going to split the pot to be paid out to the team at the Top of our leader board at 3 different times of the year. Season runs from Mid August to Mid May, so payouts would happen in the following months;

30th November
29th February
14th May

The more participants, the higher the pot, the more exciting it gets.

I would be willing to also honour future payouts should the unfortunate happen and Alabama meets her demise, also the same goes for the children of any participants they would be entitled to claim their winnings on behalf of the parent that entered the contest. I realise the longevity of these contests is usually the off putting part, which is why i'm willing to do this. Its down to each user to determine whether or not they trust me enough to honour the above agreement, though I've never done anything to suggest I wasn't trustworthy.

If you've read this and are still interested, cross my palm with the stated figure and i'll pass on the league ID details to enable you to enter.

Any questions, feel free to fire them my way, either here or via MobMail.

Report Post Tip

This is most certainly something that I'm interested in. Especially as someone who's participated in the last 2 mafia fantasy leagues. That game was played using the official Premier League game though, and the final standings can be found here;

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/table.mc?id=104253

I've not played the metro game, but I've heard good things about it. I'd have to investigate the points scoring system, so that I can give you a good trouncing.

Report Post Tip

Ah, a man who knows how to work such things! Always always always read the points scoring, makes a difference to the formation I choose!

Report Post Tip

I should add, anyone wishing to simply check things out - http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/

Report Post Tip

Most excellent. I will be entering the winning team once I have had chance to gander the stats.

Report Post Tip

I think I have finished last two years in a row now but this might be my season. Money sent.

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $200,000 has been wired to AlabamaWorley from your account.

:)

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $200,000 has been wired to AlabamaWorley from your account.

Count me in!

Report Post Tip

The lockout isn't over yet the last I heard. Oh wait...you neab teh queer football. Carry on.

Report Post Tip

neab teh, yeah.

Moron.

~C~

Report Post Tip

Just fyi - the Sun fantasy football has a 50k prize. Not sure if the metro one has one or not though

Report Post Tip

Lets play ball...

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Jul 23, '11 21:24 Your accountant has made payment of $200,000 to AlabamaWorley.

I'm in too

Report Post Tip

Its hotting up!

2.8 mill in the pot thus far.

Some really dedicated people that love to win, such as SpuffWaffle and Karma-Couture, does anyone fancy their chances against these two in a non mafia related comp??

Report Post Tip

The Roman Awesome Killer FC is about to take Grin's Grinchillas to the type of futbol school he's only dreamt about.

Report Post Tip

Grin's Goliaths have put pen to paper and are looking forward to destroying Roman's Retards. It might have to be X-Rated, so hideous will be the raping going down.

No American will win the EPL Fantasy Football!

~C~

Report Post Tip

the Beard of Zeus is ready to strike down on anybody wishing to reign down on his parade...oh, and I team comprising of 4 Man City players, needs some serious re-thinking, mentioning no names ;)

Report Post Tip

ShakhtarSenseless...

Has signed up and looking forward to trophy laden glory.

Report Post Tip

Manchester City is set to have a rollicking season, which is more than I can say for Team Grint.  Having 4 ManCity players is not only a shrewd maneuver and an ode to my dearest Camazotz, but the true markings of someone looking to win it all.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: EPL 11/12 Season - Fantasy Football
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL