Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 08:07:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What is a Rogue? Started by: James_Kuklinski on Oct 11, '11 21:46

I love when you post the mails like thats.

It makes laugh knowing that not everyone knows your a piece of shit and someone trys to give you a hand, so you prove to them infact you are a peice of shit.

Report Post Tip

Well. Cough cough. I do think, I recall you wanting to have you own part of my paper. So, hop of my dick.

Excuse my language.

Report Post Tip

Grammer.  Sweet Jaysus save us.

Oh, and your point - balderdash.

Report Post Tip

#Prem - did he want to help me?  Or was it another stooge wanting to gain a bit of Kudos by HQ-ing the dreaded Kuklinski?

And I don't like memberwhores.

Report Post Tip

Ah. Sorry, for my studdering. Not the best day for this talking since of the changing of season. Fucking up my eyes, throat, and nose. But, anyways! My point is to prove yourself. Change your name. Rank up. And, do something about it. That's all. Not making son after son. Cousin after Cousin. Or whatever; making conspircies and etc.

Report Post Tip

Oh, Sweeney, that old chestnut.  The facts are that I have done, and continue, to do "something about it".  And, of course, had your understood this speech, you would realise that I was commenting on what makes a rogue.  

Report Post Tip

"Grammer. Sweet Jaysus save us."

Grammar*.

Nobody even wants to hq you, nobody wants their name tied to you. If you asked for an invite to get hqed, you would not receive it.

Report Post Tip

Meh, I thought I changed it up. Like I always do. Like.....Oh a bird!

Sweeney chases the bird.

Report Post Tip

#Prem - yeah, Jesus isn't spelt like that - irony, yeah?  

This is, of course, the paradox.  My family is not allowed anywhere; forced into homelessness and to live on the Streets.  Then we are attacked for living on these very Streets.

I ask you - what can we do?  Where can we go?  It is a lonely life.  But it is a life foisted upon me.

Report Post Tip

I told you what you need to do for a 5th chance.

Come to these very streets, give up the names of your partners in crime, admit all that you have done, and renounce the underground and satan.

Report Post Tip

#Prem - and breach Omerta?  Never.  NEVER.

Some of us still follow the traditions.

Report Post Tip

Because, everyone who mails you to join. You rat them out on the streets. Yes....traditions...

Report Post Tip

So don't say you want a chance :)

Report Post Tip

Didn't your father come out here JUST yesterday and ask "why oh why am I always persecuted? Why can I never find a safe home and be given a chance to turn over a new leaf!"

Well... this is why. This is what you do, come out and shit-talk, snipe at people, and try to instigate arguments, while accusing others of lying because "you know the truth!"

This is why nobody will ever treat a single thing you say with anything akin to seriousness. This is why you will never be given a chance, because you consistently spit in people's faces. This is why people roll their eyes and make fun of you and look down on you, because you've shown that you don't deserve anything more. This is why nobody will ever trust you, you show by posting mails that you're not worthy of one iota of trust.

And who's fault is this?

It's not -Premeir's, who gave you a chance and had you throw it away.

It's not Canucklehead or any other member of Las Vegas' who have blackballed you from their city because of your actions.

It's not mine, who you constantly deride as "beneath your notice" yet, sure enough, respond to every criticism I lay at your feet.

There is only one person to blame for why you're hated, why you're mocked, why you are a complete and utter joke to this thing of ours.

It's your fault, Kuklinski. And you will never accept that, and you will never grow up, and you will never move on.

You are not a martyr. You're a spoiled little brat who needs his binky and a diaper change.

Report Post Tip

What is a rogue?

A rogue in our world is someone who breaks the rules of his family and wanders around shooting people.

A rogue in our world is someone who sets up a family in a city without the permission of the powers that be.

Chuckle has as far as I am aware broken none of the above.

For all your pomp, piss and importance you still just do not get our world and our way of life do you. Having given this some thought you are like a bird trapped in a house.

I am sure many have seen it happen, bird sits on a chimney,

bird falls down chimney,

bird flies to get to somewhere familiar but hits the window

bird gets up and flies and hits the window

Bird gets up and flies and hits the window and dies.

You are that bird and will forever remain that bird until you learn your place and obtain the sort of basic fucking understanding that my children seem to have established from a young age.

Report Post Tip

CM_Punk

This thread is about what makes a rogue a rogue.

I offered a typically well thought out and referenced argument and you, typically, have veered right off, maybe on a straight edge, and started saying that I'm sniping etc etc.

No, not at all.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Report Post Tip

So El_Nino has my bird!

Report Post Tip

Kuku, I know you like that name as your forefathers did so I will just refer to you as that. When you said the following you were wrong... Again.

Canucklehead, LV BGs have been getting taken out with varying degrees of ferocity for a few weeks now. I know that your RHM was IWP because that was why he was targeted. He is no longer.

My Right Hand has never been "Insanely Well Protected". He did correct me though, he had a bodyguard wounded when he was but a mere Goomba before I followed my accountant's advice that I should lower his rank within my firm to lessen the cost of hiring help to carry his custom Scrabble board around and defend him if needed. This is a practice that many leaders and their members have partaken in. I'd know a wee bit better than you as I was involved in the financing of said protection services and have a fascination with checking on my members' protection levels.

Scrabble King was my associate before we opened Questionable Content Delivery and Temporary Services. So it's not like I've not been involved in or apprised of his life since his arrival in Vegas.. Really. (That was sarcasm.) Not to mention, why would we deny he was ever "IWP"? There is no reason to.

I never denied that some Las Vegas members have lost bodyguards. I stated a fact that I, as Scrabble Kings employer and friend, would know in regards to his protection level. Scrabble King is my Right Hand Man, has been since I was given the proverbial boot from Chade's family so I think it is obvious that I would know these things... Just because I do not toss a strop over things publicly in any medium does not mean I do not notice them.

She shrugs and carries on.

You refute the dictionary definition of rogue. Well then, pray tell, what is the Canucklehead version? A special one, perhaps?

I said, let me quote myself, "The dictionary definition of "rogue" does not apply to our society." As has been pointed out by more than just myself in this lovely discussion we do not define a rogue HERE as it is defined in the dictionary used in most educational institutions. We are known for our slang and alternative meanings around these parts and have for more generations than anyone can count. This goes all the way back to the days when people first started screaming "FALURE!!?!?!" instead of failure. We have our own language in this thing of ours, one that you are either choosing to challenge or are completely oblivious to.

She notices Agent VX, her trusted Left Hand, waving her toward the car and spins on her toes like a pretty ballerina.

Dance classes taught me that!

I do wish you and yours and theirs well Kuku. I have no doubt that you will attempt to gain my attention again by sharing more inaccurate facts and twisting my words.. It's the way you are. I would expect nothing less of you. We all know this will happen. Some people maybe even chuckle about it over a glass of my grandmother's famous moonshine while eating Alex Keene's chocolate camels.

Have a nice day, I mean that... From the bottom of my heart.

She smiles and gets into her waiting car not looking back.

Report Post Tip

I can only base my definition of rogue off what I have learned from generations past as being considered 'rogue' which was always to set up a family without the blessing of your leader, Godfather or to go against the group currently 'running things' like a Godfather council or something set up like it.

Hard to define the actions of words and posters as their effect is different to everyone, some business and some emotional while their use is not always to cause damage or disrupt business but that line is left up the boss's to draw and decide what is overboard.

In terms of attempting to smear my hard working Don ghostdog's name in the streets you disgust me and need to move on.

Report Post Tip

Reputation is what gets you places. Chuckle confronts certain issues in our world without repercussion purely because he has spent years developing a reputation that majority people respect. When someone like Chuckle comes out in the street to speak you listen. When some idiot wisguy or no name high ranker comes into the streets telling us top guys we are doing a shit job, well fuck him what does he know! There have been many cases where one person would get away for saying somethings while others would be killed for less. It also matters how you say what you are trying to get across, you got to know how to word things. Chuckle did just that. Another perfect example of someone saying basically whatever they wanted to in the streets and they got away with it every time because of their reputation would be the legendary Butt_Ox/Flying_Pig, he essentially would tell you to fuck off and you would be cool with it.

As for what a rogue is....well a rogue is someone who goes against our way of life to purely cause havoc and chaos

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What is a Rogue?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL