Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 23:08:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
What is a Rogue? Started by: James_Kuklinski on Oct 11, '11 21:46

" rogue is someone who goes against our way of life"

Someone who operates outside of normal controls?

Report Post Tip

Kuku

You really don't get this things of ours at all do you?

We live outside of normal controls, normal laws. You need to get past your dictionary black and white life and move into the world of grey.

Report Post Tip

There are unwritten rules on how to do things here. If you fucked up, you let your boss kill you. If you are bored and want to give up either let your boss kill you or retire. If you hate someone, you work your ass off to get stronger than them, move up into a position of power to a point where you can get rid of them legit.

A rogue goes against all that. They put the life of the family that took them in and kept them safe in danger. Most of the time they shoot innocence purely because that person was there. In my generations lifetime I have never ever seen a rogue actually make a valid point or send their message across through all the chaos they caused. Most rogues don't even get a shot off or bring anyone down with them, those are more idiots than rogues.

Essentially they are like terrorists. They kill innocent, cause mayhem, do things that are morally and ethically wrong because they are pissed about something and are to weak to make a proper stand so decide to kill some innocent people who had nothing to do with anything at all. Rogues are weak minded people who must break the proper code of conduct to gain some form of attention. If you want to get things done, want to really make a change. Work your ass off, build up a reputation and have lots of patience to wait for the right time to take over. Most of the past top dogs we have seen did just that. Never seen a rogue ever reach the top position. If that historical day does come I'm sure they would be called a liberator rather than a rogue for history is written by the victors.

Report Post Tip

Want to see a CL taken down by stealth and guile?  Read here 

This was a relative of my great-grandad.  He correctly identified that Prem could be relied upon to over-react.  Prem learned from this and now holds his tongue.  Essentially he had some manners put on him.  Anyway, the outcome of this masterstroke was that prem demanded explanations and got a bit threatening.  Philly killed him for this. 

Was this the actions of a "rogue"?  Was it a terrorist attack?

Report Post Tip

" Prem learned from this and now holds his tongue. "

I am pretty sure through this entire speech i have called you a fucking moron, spit dip on you, and told you how worthless you are.

"Anyway, the outcome of this masterstroke was that prem demanded explanations and got a bit threatening. Philly killed him for this. "

I guess i wasn't around for that.

Report Post Tip

Had you not laced this with your petty gripes and delusion, as usual, then you would have been halfway towards sparking an interesting discussion. In future, if you have something worthwhile to say and you want people to consider purely that instead of your petty bullshit, then leave your petty bullshit at the door rather than making everyone wade through it.

The only limit on what anyone can do is what someone else is prepared to prevent them from doing. Forget rogue, forget controls and deal purely in consequences. It is power that determines what is acceptable and what isn't. Sure, we have our own principles and beliefs about Cosa Nostra and fortunately our Godfathers honour the traditions and nature of our thing just like we do. But, if the Godfathers decided to forsake them and instead of loyalty and respect, everyone had to spin around in a circle three times or get shot, then the majority would start feeling dizzy and our principles would be worthless, because it is power that determines what is acceptable, not righteousness.

Power is a fundamental concept in our world, however coupled with this is a common human flaw, in that most people cannot conceive a reality outside of their own experience. This means if they can't see themselves doing it, they can't believe anyone else can do it either.

It is these two elements that often merge together and cause people to create the stagnancy which often surrounded us. They do this as they believe that because someone has the power to stop them from doing something, they automatically will stop them from doing it. Therefore when they see me expressing an opinion that they believed was inexpressible because they don't believe they could express it and survive themselves; it creates all sorts of uncomfortable conclusions. Maybe I was actually right and you could do things if you actually tried, rather than just assuming you can't do them in the first place out of fear of the power of someone else? Maybe there aren't any scripted responses? Maybe there isn't always a noose waiting to be tightened around your neck?

Anyway, giving consideration to the dictionary definitions you have presented, is the fact that I spoke successfully where others had failed or not tried indicative of the fact that I went 'rogue'? I think so. I'm sure it was the general consensus of the majority of the populous that "if you say something controversial, you will die", meaning that I flouted the commonly held view, which would make mine a 'rogue' or anomalous opinion; one that has 'separated itself from its herd'.

However, in terms of our society, the etymology of 'rogue' has significantly differed to how it has involved in civilian usage, which are primarily the definitions you've presented. We have narrowed the meaning of the word and it is to be used in describing those who defy the authority of the ruling powers by establishing a headquarters of their own without authorisation to do so. In that sense, giving consideration to MafiaReturns definition, is the fact that I spoke successfully where others had failed or not tried indicative of the fact that I went 'rogue'? I don't think so.

As to your supposed 'masterstroke', to even pretend you had anything to do with the subsequent fall of a Godfather is complete fallacy and just more evidence of the petty bullshit that I spoke about at the start of this.

~C~

Report Post Tip

"Large, destructive, and anomalous or unpredictable"

You prove the point that we DON'T consider you a rogue with the sharing of that one definition. You aren't large, you clearly aren't destructive and you are VERY predictable.

It is a waste of time to even respond to any of your threads. But you are so dumb. You think that because you use such a wide vocabulary that it makes you smart. No, what you do with your words makes you smart. You waste time and spew out nonsense. Nobody gives two shits if you continue on in this thing of ours or not. We just wait for your idiotic speeches and the -48 by your name to disapear. We know you will come back, we know you will try to cause problems and we know that everything you say has no truth.

Do us a favor and stop coming to the streets. We don't care if you play, as long as you just shut up and don't litter our streets with your garbage.

Report Post Tip

#-Premier & #Chuckle

He did fall, mightily, taken out by Philly who were at the time top dogs.  He wouldn't let it lie and demanded answers to questions that didn't need to be asked.  For this, he was killed.  And that is fact.  There was a bit of background too but it this cunning psych-op that felled him.

Detroit also fell due to my bloodline.  Though I regret that, hugely.

Ask yourselves this question - the kuklinski line have been responsible for a great many deaths - were most of them via his gun?  No, they were not.

But anyway, I digress.

What is a rogue?

Is it just someone who sets up an unauth'd HQ?  Really..  Why are so many people killed for so many other reasons, then?

Report Post Tip

I asked myself that very question and each time I came up with the same answer, any deaths attributed to this blood line were because fuck ups from said blood line.

Is it just someone who sets up an unauth'd HQ? Really.. Why are so many people killed for so many other reasons, then?

Spoiler coming!!!!!

It is common knowledge to most people with an IQ level higher than the number of toes they possess that not every sponsored person killed is a "rogue". Sponsored people can be killed for a variety of reasons however what we, our world, normally class as a rogue is someone who sets up in an Unauthorised HQ or wanders around shooting people.

Now the million dollar question which 99.9% of our world are now wondering Kuku is how many toes do you actually have?

Report Post Tip

Really?  That is really what the people want to know?  Heinous murderers and freedom deniers stalk the land and you, and your ilk, want to know how many toes I have?

You read the gutter press.  I feel like royalty, a Princess, pursued by feckless reporters.  Pursued almost to death.  For a story - about my toes.  Will it take a tragedy for something to change?

Tragedy...
When the feelings gone
And you can't go on it's
Tragedy...
When the morning cries
And you don't know why , it's
Hard to bear
With no-one to love you
Your going nowhere
Tragedy...

Report Post Tip

He did fall, mightily, taken out by Philly who were at the time top dogs. He wouldn't let it lie and demanded answers to questions that didn't need to be asked. For this, he was killed. And that is fact. There was a bit of background too but it this cunning psych-op that felled him.

For those interested in the actual reasoning (and further proof that Kuklinski is a drivelling idiot), look here.

Report Post Tip

Um, who took the final shot?  And why did they get involved?

Report Post Tip

Now the million dollar question which 99.9% of our world are now wondering Kuku is how many toes do you actually have?

My money's on twelve. Possibly webbed. Given how rapidly we see the next generation of Kuklinski halfwits, I can only assume there has been massive inbreeding in his genetic heritage.

As for what happened in a war nearly two years ago, I think I speak for most of us when I say: It is time to move the fuck on already.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What is a Rogue?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL