Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:43
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Ladies and gentlemen Started by: Dead-Milkmen on Nov 06, '11 16:21

You just traded one dictator for another.  Way to go.

Long live.....NOT SL!

Report Post Tip

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/199897

... Just sayin'.

Report Post Tip

Apparently... milk was a bad choice.

Report Post Tip

Good call were in the process of obliterating StL off the face of the earth! Shhhhh

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI approaches the nut job,

"hahahahahahahahahahahaha. When will people realize there will always be a top class? You call them tyrants/dictators. I call them workaholics. These guys worked their asses off to get in this position. You have an opportunity to do so, so shut up and end their "regimes" if you can by outworking them, but most likely you can't."

Report Post Tip

Actually you're wrong, JesseJames is the new dicatator as he just proved!

Rawr.

Report Post Tip

"I call them workaholics"

Well wouldn't call it that. But what i will say is that people who campagin for change when they get the power they crave they are actually underqualified for the job and can not handle it, thus they manage the way their so called enemies managed.

They have been very few people who have actually brought change in for the good and done a good job, i could count those people on my one hand

Report Post Tip

Poor lad, you will never see the error in your ways apparently.

I find it funny you call me a dictator. The people that know me well know that is the farthest thing from the truth. Today only proves who you are, and will always be my man. Good luck to you in your future endeavors I wish you no ill will.

JesseJames, SL is coming for you too buddy see you in hell. Opps did I say that out loud?

Shakes his head and moves on

Report Post Tip

JesseJames, your a fucking traitor anyway so why listen to a guy that shoots another guy for leaving CH and then turn around and helps SL?

SuperX, you and I both know damn well you have ill will towards me because I hold secrets that SL doesn't want me to show.  But what the hell, SL is planning on taking out NY and maybe CH on or around the 13th of this month.  There I spoiled your evil plans and SuperX don't blame me for you giving up 10 million in cash to a Premier for me rouging against Premier.  I was doing something that you only wish you had the balls to do. 

You're a nice guy....Nice means your weak minded.  Keep that in mind. Idiot.

Report Post Tip

Creeper pauses from his attempt to blow up the evil tyrant SuperX. Cause, the word on the street is he is just so damn evil and tyranty.

You come out here and accuse SuperX of being a tyrant? He is far, far from it. My grandfather worked under him in St. Louis as RHM to La Kosher Nostra. His name was TonyCastelli.

And you know what he thought of SuperX? He thought that he was a great leader. He ruled with a bit of an iron fist when he had to. But he made sure that this thing of ours was enjoyable for all who worked under him. He works hard for his city and he rewards those who deserve it.

You probably are spewing all this shit out because you did something that was against the rules and he had you shot or some other dumb reason. Well boo hoo, go cry to your mother and leave your petty bullshit out of the streets. 

People like you sicken me. You don't know somebody well enough and you call them a tryant. 

Why don't you get to actually know the man before you go around accusing people of such things. We took out the tyrants in Roman and Prem. We had another war which wiped out other old regimes and now we are rebuilding. Stop trying to stir up shit. There is and always be people who are more powerful than others. 

We can't go around and try to make every city equally powerful. This is the mafia. We strive for power. We live on money. It's how things will always be. If you want people to be all nice and be best friends then go somewhere else.

Report Post Tip

Holy Shit!

Dead-Milkmen....If you attempted to come out and act like a whiny fucking douche, you have SUCCEEDED!

Question:What do you do when your mom tells you NO? I am picturing a floor dive, kicking,screaming,hoping she gets hit by a bus...yeah you need to grow up a tad.

Report Post Tip

Oh, taking out New York. Theres an impressive power grab. One OWP CL, one unprotected mademan CL. Yes, that power grab will drive fear into the hearts of the occupied cities.

Thanks for the unimpressive rant, you gave me something to laugh at this morning.

Report Post Tip

No one said it was a well thought out power grab.

Report Post Tip

Maybe next we'll hear about the plotting to take over the vacant LA or Las Vegas. I can feel the brains burning with thoughts on how to make this happen

Report Post Tip

Falcon Shhhhhh that was my plan damn it

Report Post Tip

I've been playing this game longer than you've had PUBES Cunt...oops, Creepy.  So everything you've just said is idiotic.  I've known SuperX's bloodline well before you so don't tell me that I don't know him.  Here's what went down.

I joined Premier in NY.  Premier belittles me for a little mistake...he belittles me to the point where I was just backed into a corner.  Premier was going to auth me before that belittlement but I didn't care.  I stood up to Premier unlike most you and I rouged against him knowing damn well I wouldn't make it, I did it anyway.  Why?  Because if I didn't then everything he said to me to belittle me would have been true.  So to me, it was well worth it.  So months go by and it's all behind me, I paid for what I did, dying for it more than once.  I was shunned and banned from cities (well just CH and NY) for standing up for myself and doing something the rest of you didn't have the balls to do.  Anyway, that was all behind me when I entered SL.  I worked hard and donated most of my cash when I didn't have any in the first place, I pro'd everyone I could that was a hitter in BOTH WARS.  So in my eyes, I redeemed myself.  Then my hard work in such a short amount of time was starting to pay off and I gladly accepted a lhm position, infact, I had 3 different offers (but I wont say from who because I respect them and don't want to drag their name with me through the mud) but I chose only one.  So there I was happy and healthy, working as a lhm for a new crew when no other than SuperX decides I shouldn't be lhm because of something I did MONTHS AGO (rogue against Premier) and have already paid the price for it.  Even after apologizing BEFORE asking SuperX if I could join SL, which he accepted and then turned around and took LHM from me saying, "maybe if you earn it". 

Did I not earn it when I sent all my money to SuperX?  Did I not earn it when I shown active in the wars and pro'd members whenever I could? Did I not prove it by setting a good example to other members as RalphieBeans?

Aparently that all didn't and doesn't mean shit to SuperX.  He's another bloodline hunter, a dictator and a nit-wit all at once.  At least Premier has forgiven me...why can't you?  Because you don't let things go.  Now if you all would excuse me, I'm going to go incog and join SL again.  Why?  Because I can and he doesn't want me there.  That's why.

Good day, schmucks.

Report Post Tip

TRANSLATION FOR Dead-Milkmen;s last statement

LOOOOVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody please lOOOOOVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!

Here lemme show you all I have done in case you made a mistake and might LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Report Post Tip

Ooooh looks like I hit a soft spot. Keep crying. It entertains us all so much.

Report Post Tip

As much as Dead-Milkmen may be whining. At least his posts are not just him trying to be ironic and funny and failing on both counts..

His points, right or wrong, are thought out and explained. Unlike some here. It's not what should be happening in the streets at all.

Report Post Tip

You think I want people to love me? No, I could give two shits about if you guys like me or not.  I'm just making things clear to you ignorant people.  So keep sucking up like you all always do to whoever is in charge.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Ladies and gentlemen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL