Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 08:50:35
Page:  1 
Have We As a Society Heard Enough About SonnyFranzese? Started by: Omar_Little on Dec 21, '23 17:45

I think it's time to feel OK about saying "@SonnyFranzese, I think we've heard enough lore

Why don't you take a break, my friend."

I'm struggling to see what the plus side is to a man, regardless of how compelling he might be, talking to himself daily for weeks on end.

I think we need something different?

Sonny, what do you think  pal?  Knock it off, huh?

Report Post Tips: 17 / Total: $420,000 Tip
I for one don’t think we’ve heard enough from Sonny. The man is an onion that I can’t wait to see unpeeled

Feel free to spice it up though
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Fluff had heard about a certain individual complaining about his captain's creative outings and sharing his stories of bravery and thrill with the greater public. He was annoyed at best, flicking his tail back and forth, those close to him knew that that meant serious business.

Mr Little, in many a backalley people are complaining about people not spending enough effort in their role as leaders, people complain that they sit on their lazy asses making no use of their position or their exploits to entertain and captivate those who swore loyalty to them. Nor would they serve as role models due to their inability to show what goes on in their daily lives to those not within their circle of trust.

Yet 1 man stands out by spending a lot of time not sitting behind his desk, showing what adventures he goes on while he leaves the daily goings of his operations in the capable hands of his hands and yet you come here and complain about it?

You definitely have too much time on your hands to write such a complaint in public, perhaps you could use that time for more productive exploits and make a name for yourself perhaps?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Fluffy_Tummy, but Sonny only talks about himself.

If I was granted sage passage, I would enliven and embolden the streets with analysis and news

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

IT seems talking about oneself is something you are very familiar with Omar

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/2017434#31919536

Seems that any sentiment in this speech is completely lost as well, at least Sonny does stick to his writings and seems to enjoy his exploits and doesn't bother others about having to read or join him in those just to be disappointed in the end by mysterious ways of not being able to live up to his word?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Sony is doing a goodjob with his stories alot of people enjoy them like I do.

Keep it up Sonny!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

StreetFame - sorry Boss, but there is no evidence that anyone likes them 

StreetFame - sorry Boss, but there is no evidence that anyone likes them 

Seems to me that Sonny is tipped pretty handsomely for his tales and his time well spent. So I'd say people look forward to his stories.

Kudos to Sonny! 

Like Fluffy said, some complain not enough activity in the streets and now you are here complaining one person is taking the limelight. But the streets are big enough to share. Sonny is just more interesting, so there are a few pluses.

Report Post Tip

Oliver wasn’t particularly surprised by Omar, when those can’t stand on their own, they attack others that can. It made him laugh, in a sad way.

What exactly have you done Omar? Sonny is actually doing something, you are doing nothing and then complaining about others. Do better.

Report Post Tip

BigEasy smiles as he walks towards Omar_Little. He opens his hand revealing an empty palm. He holds it up, palm open towards Omar. He moves his hand back towards his face and smiles acknowledging his palm with a slight head tilt. He looks back at Omar and clears his throat before he speaks. 

"I will do my best to be concise. There are multiple logical flaws and I don't want to have to teach you how to think so I'll just stick to the major points instead of the deep dive. You can reach out in private and I'd be more than happy to help you out moving forward.

First, the fact that you are literally contradicting yourself merely by speaking his name should of been your first clue. He has generated such an interest that you've come to the streets continuing that interest.

Second, looking at the most recent street presences his are #2 and #3 in amount of listeners. The only one beating him would be, perhaps one of the most interesting street contributions in recent times, Brawl For Fall by Sniffler.  

Lastly, I was really hoping this was a joke or some sort of gimmick with alternative intentions that were beyond my understanding. After noting your attempts to defend your stance and refute the points made by others I have to take you at your word. You believe you are actively making a positive contribution because if you didn't believe that then others would have to assume you indeed have yet to reveal your true intentions. I will do as others have and continue to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask that moving forward should you want assistance with original street presentations I will gladly make myself available to assist in any way that I can including participation with future efforts. I look forward to your original future works. 

BigEasy smiles again and places his palm face down at his side before he sits down. He looks around then back up at Omar, he appears intent on waiting around for a response.   

Report Post Tip

Albino chuckles and pats Omar_Little on the shoulder.

"So what you gonna do about it, Little? Are you this lazy with everything you approach? What was you hoping for, someone else to come and fix your troubles for you?"

Albino chuckles harder.

"I miss the days when people had a set of balls. You say we need something different.. What do we need? Is this the difference we need? Your piss poor attempt at mustering support from others because you're too useless to put in the effort yourself?"

Albino pauses.

"'If you were granted safe passage..?' Fucking ridiculous. If you don't like what you see in the Streets, why don't you show us something better? 'Cause this ain't it, pal. Tell ya what - I'll say it. If you've got nothing better for the streets, why don't you just rank up and do something about it? Did your parents teach you nothing?"

Albino spits.

"You're an embarrassment. You think you're cut out for the mafia, little goomba? Stop crying and prove it."

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Have We As a Society Heard Enough About SonnyFranzese?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL