Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 13:54:38
Page:  1 
Kuku's Mea Culpa Started by: Shane on Dec 07, '23 20:53

This is My Mea Culpa

What has become of my lineage, the Kuku lineage?  It has withered and died on the vine.  No matter how many Goombas they kill, or contests they attempt to hijack, it seems that the collective upper-structures of this thing have finally found a way to keep Kukuism at home.

The most recent Kuku killing was particularly squalid.  He went after the idiot's idiot FMP, missed and killed a decent long-time Goomba.  Why?  It's fucking stupid.

How many CLs have given a Kuku a chance only for it to blow up in their face when he rogues for some insane reason, shoots someone, and then laughs like a maniac in the Streets about it.  Basically all CLs.  Can you think of a single notable CL who has not suffered like this?

But here's the punchline: in a limited community with corporate lineage memory, you can only get away with this malarkey for so long.  As it happens, really quite a long time in Kuku's case, but still.  He's fucked.  

Kuku's danger wasn't the power of his gun, or even his way with words, it was the way he could seduce people into thinking the best of him - the penalty for association with his latest lunatic action was frequently death.  So many CLs lost their title, and/or their lives/crews/cities because of this.

One of the most infuriating things about Kuku was how he defended almost all of his rogue actions.  He'd shoot several Goombas and say it was justified as some sort of massive strike against the oppressive leaders of this thing.  It was bullshit.  They were just easy targets.

And here's the punchline: I'm of the Kuku lineage.  And I'm f*cked.  In terms of lineage assets, I think I'm worth around $500m.  But in my lineage's hands, it's worthless.  I'd die in the process of spending it.

So, I'm finally going to do something positive.  If your bloodline has lost blood or treasure due to being persecuted by mine, get in touch with me and we can discuss redress.

I will make things right.  Except for FMP, he can get lost.

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $240,000 Tip

A very long time ago, one of the Kuku lineage took a shot at one of my ancestors and (of course) missed. There was no harm done and my ancestor lost nothing, but it really hurt his feelings. To add insult to non-injury, when my ancestor reported the malfeasance to his CL, the CL was apparently duped by the Kuku charm: "He says it was an accident and he won't do it again".

facepalm

I think my ancestor's hurt feelings are worth about $80 million.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Gig, who was the CL in question?

Report Post Tip
Jesus I must be due a fucking fortune.

Keep it, though. I'm sure most bloodlines knew exactly what they were getting and did it anyway for their own reasons.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Slash, I don't recall any gunfire in your direction?  And you should surely pay me after that extraordinarily hurtful shunning.

Report Post Tip

I can't believe I'm ponying up half a billion and nobody is claiming it.

There's at least one allied pro-wacker up for life changing money...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku's Mea Culpa
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL