Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:23:06
Page:  1 
Business as usual (The Ligambi Crime Family) Started by: Joseph_Ligambi on May 08, '24 22:09

January 14th 1950, New York. It had been a long time since Uncle Joe Ligambi had been seen stateside. Following the great mafia war in Detroit many years earlier that saw the Ligambi crime family dethroned and exiled back to Sicily, where Joe Ligambi would bide his time in the old country in obscurity and outwait his enemies.

Years had passed and it was a new era for organized crime in America, and Uncle Joe wanted his piece of the pie. Upon his return to New York, he reconnected with many of his old friends and business associates throughout the state and various territories dominated by La Cosa Nostra. Most importantly to Uncle Joe, his former partners in crime. His longtime Underboss and cousin by marriage Kenny Russo and his childhood friend and Consiglieri Calogero Vizzini. They had also been laying low under the radar while Joe was away in Italy.

With his two closest allies in toe, Uncle Joe would look to have a sit down with the current leadership in Brooklyn and seek permission from the reigning Godfather to rebuild his family to their former glory. The current Godfather that Joe would look to pledge his allegiance to just so happened to be the son of one of Ligambi's oldest and closest allies in La Cosa Nostra. With this almost familiar bond Ligambi had no doubt he would be allowed to carve out his piece of the pie.

After attending the sit down, it had gone as well as Uncle Joe hoped it would, and Joe was given permission by Godfather DangerClose to rebuild The Ligambi Crime Family. It was an honor for Uncle Joe to be accepted back into this thing of ours with open arms. He knew this life was a wonderful life and that there were so many ways to screw it up.

Uncle Joe would look to open his new headquarters in a quiet spot in Brooklyn, in a small old clandestine bakery he would call Salumeria Biellese. It was business as usual for old Uncle Joe.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

Congratulations, you dirty fuck. I didn't even get a mention. I am disappointed, but I know you have a tattoo of my initials on your rear and that's all that matters.  

It's good to see your family return to these shores. I know you're very old now and have a cane, but you still are getting around quite quickly. 

Well wishes and success for you ahead. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Business as usual (The Ligambi Crime Family)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL