Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
An Open Letter To Stamina Started by: ThirdSun- on Feb 16, '12 15:45

Stamina,

Last night you joined forces with New York and removed Chicago off of the radar. The reasons in which you did so are irrelevant at the moment. You all felt confident in your decisions and that is all that matters in the end. Unfortunately, we cannot revive the dead. I just want you to realize that many will view our current state as a dictatorship and will dissuade many from getting involved in this thing of ours. When there is one man saying what goes - it takes away from the thrill and excitement. We already have a declining interest in this way of life starting as far back as the fall of Roman and now you have put yourself in a situation to be looked upon as a dictator and tyrant. I do not know your intentions or feelings so I can neither confirm or deny. I ask that you look upon this thing of ours with great caution. Is it worth it to be Godfather of 150 people or work among multiple leaders and govern united over 1500+? Please take a step back and realize that leaving even fewer options than already available is never a good move. Even your failed Detroit experiment is a bad move. Two families? What happened to the other 3? One was killed in cold blood, Clyde, for no good reason. Chicago put a reason for Batman's death. Detroit put a reason for RickJames. What about Clyde? This is New Orlean's very own auth! So if Chicago gets killed for taking out a Detroit crew leader - how come New Orleans doesn't for taking out a crew leader in Detroit for no good reason? I think we need to step back and try to understand what is going on here. We are pushing people away from this thing of ours. 

Please take a look at this situation as a whole. I urge you to even possibly respond?

-Ghost of ThirdSun

RIP  to all those fallen from Chicago, New Orleans, New York, Philadephia & Detroit.

None of us needed to die... 

Report Post Tip

You say that it's becoming a dictatorship, and that what Stamina says goes. I have proof to the otherwise. You're saying it's what he says goes. Do you think New York was bullied into joining forces last night to take on Chicago? No. Stamina came to me a few days ago and asked my opinion on the matter. We discussed the matter at length, and realized we had quite a few common views on the situation. He and I, together, approached the other upper structure members of New York and discussed the matter even further. Could I have told Stamina no, that I don't want to endanger my city, and let him handle it on his own? Why yes, I could have. New York could have isolated ourselves during the event, and watched from a safe distance. It was our choice, and our choice alone, to join in the fight against Chicago.

Each city is their own. New York stands separate from New Orleans, as Detroit and Las Vegas do. Yes, we have a relationship with New Orleans, but we are New York, and they are New Orleans. I do not see tyranny or dictatorial vibes coming from Stamina, but then again I've hardly tested after the events of last night, and I could have lost my mind.

Report Post Tip

Did I say he bullied? Did I say it was a dictatorship? Xiphos, I see your point but you need to see mine. I simply said "you have put yourself in a situation to be looked upon as a dictator and tyrant".

Report Post Tip

You did not say he bullied. I will give you that, but when most people think of tyranny and such, it involves bullying others to do things for you. You didn't exactly call Stamina a tyrant either. I heard you loud and clear. I was trying to clear the air for a friend of mine to put down any thoughts of Stamina ruling as a tyrant. If anyone tnaryT from JackPepper's family is the tyrant. He thinks he's sneaky, but I can read backwards. I'm on to him...

I digress. I was defending a friend that we all out our life on the line to help. I don't want people thinking there is a tyranny coming from New Orleans, because it is not so.

Report Post Tip

Thirdsun

My family bloodline has been in this world for quite some time. Through their entire lifetime there have been many who come forth claiming dictatorship this dictatorship that. Anytime someone succeeds where someone has not then clearly the wolves cry fowl. There will always be someone in power, those who love them, those who hate them and those few who will cry dictatorship.

Many cities stepped forward on their own accord to deal with Chicago, do I consider this a dictatorship? No, I consider it a move for the greater good.

Many will continue to follow our way of lifestyle no matter the situation at the present time. Why? Because we are groomed for it by our forefathers. Anger turns into determination and we jump right back into the grind.

Long Live Godfather Stamina.

Report Post Tip

Not a problem my friend. As I said, I see where you are coming from. 

Report Post Tip

Hmmm.... So I guess the man that went by the name Clyde in the coffee shops and told us Clyde had died of a malfunction was lying? Damn! We live in a devious world!!!

Report Post Tip

No in the coffeeshops he was speaking to somebody else calling his name and the gun malfunction was used as a coverup. 

Report Post Tip

one thing thirdsun...my bloodline has been here for around 4 years, removing roman and premeir is something i didnt like, premeir was man who respected me and i respected him, they have been taked out becouse people say they were bad leaders even they called them tyrants but to be honest in all these 4 years my bloodline has been walking around this place never had shities crew leaders, not all of them bad i think some of them are really good some of them are my good friends but others are either fucking noobs or idiots. stamina is showing off his power now, its easy to show off when tons of bgs are walking around you but nobody else in NO is protected leaders have 20-50 bgs thats funny at least i think

Donnie steps down

there now you can all shoot me honestly i dont give a shit

Report Post Tip

Talking about this any longer is not going to help things. Whereas I was bitter in the beginning over my father's death, I can now accept that he is dead, and will not be coming back. It is time for me to live me life the way I like to, honestly and respectably.

Report Post Tip

ohh i see i didnt explain things good....up where i wrote about shitiest cls i meant atm not when prem and roman were alive

Report Post Tip

How quickly your people forget Donnie...

I remember the ancestor you had working for Prem at the time and the way he was shot in cold blood regardless of all the hard work he put in. How quickly you forget how your ancestor came to mine frustrated with the middle management that harassed you and disrespected you...

The fact that we live in a mafia world where forces are relatively close enough so we have frequent power moves... the shock... the horror...

This goes to show you can't make people happy all the time. I remember when people said that it would be awesome to have wars every few months and now we have the ones saying they don't want wars.

I only wish the people enjoying themselves would make as much noise as the people complaining... at least it would get balanced instead of us always having to listen to whining...

Report Post Tip

u mad brah?

Report Post Tip

I think he's mad brah.

Report Post Tip

u think brah? y u so bitter? i no understand y ppl cant get over themselves. they b ded.

Report Post Tip

This is true Kookaburra, they b ded.

Report Post Tip

Donnie, you come out here saying its easy to show power with an army of bodyguards surrounding Godfather Stamina. I have it on good authority that Chicago had quite the army themselves. You mock the lack of bgs of certain people, but I believe that NY and NO proved last night that bodyguards are not what wins wars. It is guns, planning, and intelligence that will win the war. If Chicago had it better than their enemies of last night, NO and NY would not be standing as we are now.

Report Post Tip

In agreement with Xiphos, bodyguards mean SHIT. If somebody wants you dead... you will die. Just will cost a little extra effort. Not THAT many of my father's bodyguards were killed before he was dropped like a sack of potatoes. The Chicago takedown was really an example in strength of war planning on NY & NO's part. Obviously, both sides had extremely skilled and well organized war generals that were able to initiate said take down with minimal casualties. Well played guys. From an outside perspective.. it was a well done war. The reasoning? Not sure about that. Don't hate the playa.. hate the game!

Report Post Tip

Alistar i dont know who are you but when premeir realised that i didnt do what i was accused for he and roman apologised on streets but now leaders compared to premeir are one big fucking 0. check /news/localcrews.php or me thats soo funny

when roman and premeir ruled they cared about their members as far as i know i ch like 50% of people was iwp, in premeirs city 3 out of 4 leaders were iwp. i remember everything i dont forget things and when i look at all time i spent time under premeir i must say it was really great time and i hope bloodline of premeir will get ladership oppurtunity once again

Report Post Tip

reading the scrolls of time he can think of some dark days and some real good days

A lot of people forget the real days of dictatorships and stuff like that but then there is a lot of people who remember it and when the topic is brought up then we are in an era of the same, we must look at both and share our views - but unless you were a criminal in that era it is still hard to believe even if you read the stories, sometimes you just gotta be there to understand.

Nobody ever wants to die, lose their hard work and status in our esteemed community and it is always hard to take.. but its the nature of the business just like when you are on top you have to make a lot of tough decisions and in our business our decisions lead to bloodshed. We could questions things and analyze thirty different ways to handle a situation but in the end he who holds thy power makes those choices.

A lot of good people died on both sides, some friends and some strangers but all of them died for their family and city and will not be forgotten.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Open Letter To Stamina
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL