Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:04
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Shipping Up To Boston Started by: MrKuklinski on Feb 27, '12 14:30

Friends, the Italians have held sway over this thing for generations now.

With Boston, there is a chance to radically alter how things are done.

The Irish control Boston: always have, always will.  So let's make Boston the first city to be populated only by the Irish. 

How could we do this?  Well, that's up the the GFs, the leaders of this thing.

But we should start talking about it.

I suggest this.  Each Italian family sends a WiseGuy over to Boston.  He has to have Irish blood.  Who decides?  The GF Council.

Take me, for example.  I have a Polish name but Irish blood. 

The Irish fight it out and establish their own leaders.  Or they work in harmony.  Heck, maybe they have a love in and grow and expand and decide to jump on Italian turf.  Who knows?

But let's damn well do it.

Report Post Tip

I want to laugh, I really do.. but then I realise your actually serious.

So since I have Irish blood, I presume someone like me is welcome to join the Irish contingent?

Report Post Tip

No, as it clearly states, you have to be a WiseGuy and you have to have the blessing of your CL and the GF Council..

Bless your little heart.

Report Post Tip

I think ya would need to be 100% irish like me.

Feck laughs to the people that think they are irish, but are really not.

Report Post Tip

FeckArse, how do you determine Irishness?

Report Post Tip

Being from Ireland.

hehe

Report Post Tip

Technical listens to to MrKuklinski and ponders the idea. He realized this was one of his own family members. He hadn't been to Boston yet but was sure to visit given enough time. Technical refocused his attention to MrKuklinski.

MrKuklinski, why would you exclude some many from the city of Boston?

Technical patiently waited for MrKuklinski's response.

Report Post Tip

It amazes me, all these Irish that aren't actually in Ireland, if your so feckin proud of your blood why the hell didn't ya stay in your country? Or are you as I suspect one of the my great great granny was Irish, but then she moved here because of the famine, so that Irish blood your all so proud of has been diluted.

See now me, well Momma is Italian and Pops was too. So I've Italian blood, but I was born here in the good old U. S. of A. I love everything about this place, so to me I'm American with a hint of Italian.

Report Post Tip

Clearly some people aren't taking Boston seriously. This is our opportunity! Fill it with hubcaps and bananas and the monkeys will come. When all of the monkeys are in one place we nuke the whole city and stop the Scouse Lord from rising to power! Any other use would simply be illogical.

Report Post Tip

Feck high-fives Dante on his fine comment.

Here here!

Finishes his bottle of vokda and smashes it off the wall then runs off.

Report Post Tip

Feck high-fives Dante on his fine comment.

Here here!

Finishes his bottle of vokda and smashes it off the wall then runs off.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI I thought we were trying to keep him contained in Vegas, can we really risk another city being infected?

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with Kuklinski, I think is a great Idea to have mostly Irish families dominate the Boston area. But keep in mind the Italians do control a small portion of Boston as well if I'm not mistaken New Providence Boston, and we all know how those two cultures collide with each other, not so well. I would Know I'm both Irish and Italian decent

Report Post Tip

It's risky Mr. Balboni, but this is our opportunity to end this before it hits a level we can't contain. People have no idea how dangerous and smelly these monkeys really are.

WhereWasI begins to cry,

I don't want to do the things I do... I've lost all control but my voice so I need the people of other cities to step in and end the monkey threat. The puppet master's will is too strong, but he can only control the masses with his monkeys. Kill the monkeys, save the world.

Report Post Tip

Technical, allow me to reassure you.

My idea isn't one of exclusion but one of inclusion.  To have an unpolulated city populated with certain characters isn't to deny anyone, rather it is to allow each city to flourish.

On a macro level,  I think that bringing an element of city/national pride to play in business dealings could encourage a dynamic that would benefit the wider community.

Report Post Tip

Your not fully Irish until you have ran across hay, got sick off pink snacks and cheese an onion taytos, shift your relative, shocked by an electric fence and drank dutch gold. fact

Report Post Tip

Comforts WhereWasI and hands him a tissue

It's very risky, only last night I saw the bleeding monkeys making off with all the booze in the HQ. Where they were taking it I've no idea, I lost em after some dancers from the Dunes caught my eye.

Offers his flask to WhereWasI

Be strong man! Don't let the oppressor see you like this, we can't risk being found out!

Report Post Tip

It's too late for me Dante, why else would the Scouse Lord put me at Left Hand Man. Its a bright slanty trophy to make all other naysayers fear his wrath.

WhereWasI starts to take a drink from the flask when a monkey jumps up and takes it.

You bastards!!!

Report Post Tip

an Irish city? So much for the melting pot known as the USA. This guy can't be serious.

Report Post Tip

I do believe he is very, very serious. Which makes it so entertaining!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shipping Up To Boston
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL