Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 09:43:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A long time ago in Mafia history. Started by: Viazzi on May 22, '12 21:44

thats how you know...too many of you are too old to be playing...lol...hey cheers to long-life and much happiness with our lifestyle

i was unaware of a age max for this game, please point it out please

Report Post Tip

100 bro...100

Report Post Tip

What does age have to do with it? Some of us have been here for a decade. Some started as teens and some started as adults. A community is made up of people of all shapes, sizes, ages, nationalities, and both genders..

I've been here for 9 years now and have no regrets about my time spent here other than there are people we have lost and I wish they could still be here.

You are new here Lorenzato, I understand that... But keep in mind that there are people of all ages here, it's not a kids game like most others. It's a game that has been coded well enough it holds the interest and passion of adults the same as it does kids.

I'm sure you'll find your way and a manner of expressing your obviously abundant humour in a way that won't have people being irritated or insulted.

Report Post Tip

i didnt know i insulted anyone.....by me saying cheers to long life...meant...IM in for the long haul too....cz only time will give you the true expertise...and that is what i seek in this game as mainly the life we all live in......expertise, and wisdom....those only time shall provide

Report Post Tip

Oh man what old names. But lets not forget the women! Tita, tiggy, Mother, JailBait, Vanity, Emilia, me....we rocked those roleplays!

Granted not as old school as Prem or Izzy! I think most of us girls started just before the Angel Wars......good times.

Report Post Tip

My like third IGN was JetBlack... in like May 03... I was asked to suicide and change it :P... Of course, then I went with STAE.

Report Post Tip

Some time before that.. I was with CrossDeLena... and also SA with tiggywiggy! (I didn't live too long on my first... two or three characters.)

Report Post Tip

:( I smoked all the history away. 9years like MidnightQueen. I just didnt archive it like she did! So I call her a cheat! I bet she doesnt remember every vivid memory either!

Report Post Tip

BA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip
Is anyone still around that can recall those names????
Report Post Tip

What would you like to know

Report Post Tip
Head2theGun, many are around who still remember those names.
Report Post Tip

Yeah I was around in the Premier days around the same time as Skipta-Rourke (think that's how you spell it!). Seems like only yesterday!

Report Post Tip

Ah, thank you for this post. I remember those days although it's so long ago I had forgotten some of the names.

The day I first signed up Morbid Angel was going nuts on everyone. After the massacre, I was in STAE's crew even though he shot me in the massacre :) 

Report Post Tip

Who killed morbid Angel?

Report Post Tip
If I'm remembering right it was DRSlaptastic? (or did he kill some other big unstoppable dude?)
Report Post Tip
This was 13 years ago, so don't trust my memory because I sure don't :)
Report Post Tip

what caused the .org split?

Report Post Tip

Squishy i thought it was tripod.

Anotnio TonyB was a fuck and a cheat, that is what.

Report Post Tip

And wherever headhunter2 or whatever it was went come back, I don't believe your claims.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A long time ago in Mafia history.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL