Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 07:54:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Best city Started by: Maestro on Aug 27, '12 11:46

What is the best, most powerful city that existed in this game? I don't mean overall, just one family. Looking at Philadelphia now and it's pretty powerful so I'm interested have there been other powerhouses like that?

Report Post Tip

New York under - TheDean and Marston

Philly under - Anita

Chicago under - Roman

Report Post Tip

A few times in our history it took a reset and/or site crash to remove certain powerhouses.

Ganelon in New York.

Evsie in Chicago.

Anita in Philly.

Report Post Tip

I would say New York under Deimne in my personal experience.

Report Post Tip

I imagine retiring would also indicate a powerhouse. Marietta.

Report Post Tip

st loius  with rourke

Report Post Tip

Detroit - Marrietta

Report Post Tip

There was also St Louis? Why was it removed?

Report Post Tip

Roman's Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Agree, Roman's Chicago and TheDean's NY. Recently, as is obvious, Marston's NY and DS' Philly.

Report Post Tip

Rack  City -Tyga!!!!

Report Post Tip

When Anita had Philly. No one even comes close in my book.

Report Post Tip

I miss Deimne :(

Report Post Tip

Marston's NY & DS' Philly

Report Post Tip

Agree, Roman's Chicago and TheDean's NY. Recently, as is obvious, Marston's NY and DS' Philly.

Disagree, really really disagree. Marston himself was strong, the city wasn't. It wasn't a powershouse by any means, simply the other cities were also lacking much power.

Philly on the other hand is getting there.

Report Post Tip

Agreed with Tyrion here. Marston himself was epic... his city wasn't so strong. Nowhere near the likes that we saw Roman and Premeir have. I'd still say PH is quite a way off now, given that Phil_Steak and his family have gone to New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

The reason no-one came close to Anita in Philly is a combination of her shrewd play and the fact that her account was created on the old system of wack/defence that was changed several months into her tenure. This resulted in a huge imbalance between her account and the accounts of those people who sought to remove her from her position. This isn't to take anything away from her or how she played and I have little doubt she would have put together a formidable run anyway, but it does need to be pointed out.

I don't necessarily think that "best" and "powerful" are positively correlated. I would say that the most powerful city was Roman's Chicago, but given that many of the families in his city rebelled against his leadership, I don't think it is possible to suggest that it was the best as the best cities are united.

Personally, I would say the best was SpaceMountain's Los Angeles. It had a lot of capable people working together and pulling in the same direction to achieve great success. It was only together for a few months but I believe those to be a highly productive few months for the families involved.

Report Post Tip

Disagree, really really disagree. Marston himself was strong, the city wasn't. It wasn't a powershouse by any means, simply the other cities were also lacking much power.

Philly on the other hand is getting there.

You are more than welcome to disagree but I can assure you it was a very strong city in it's own right along with the cannon that Marston possessed.

Report Post Tip

Personally I think Deimne's city was stronger than SpaceMountain's, but both are definitely worth mentioning.

Iris's Philly back in the day? (Pretty sure it was PH anyway)

Report Post Tip

I can only think of two  

Roman running chicago and demine running NY 

Sorry if i spell demine wrong 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Best city
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL