Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 06:05:01
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
ADMIN COMP: MR Political Campaign Started by: Squishy on Sep 05, '12 22:38

Design and publish a campaign (Text, Images, Video, Whatever!) for a fictitious mobster-turn-politician running for president.

Be sure to use all the cheesy stereotypes of political campaigns for the US.

Each crew is to create and work on the same politician, with as many entries as they wish.

You can choose to be serious, humorous, witty, or whatever style you want.

The competition will end Sept 9th at 23:59, the winner will be selected by Myself and a few non-MR players.

Each leader (or rhm/lhm) will post a back alley thread containing the name and political party of their fictitious candidate, afterwards their members will post all their entries into that back alley thread during the comp. Any post after the end-date will be ignored. Earlier posts will receive more points than later posts, so time does help.

(Other than the above, there are no rules!)

Prizes? Oh yes sir. Individual and crew prizes will be given. As you know we are very generous in this department for prizes, we will not let you down :)

Report Post Tip

Oh words can not express how excited I am about this. Obviously will have to put my thinking cap on, but I have a few ideas. 

Report Post Tip

The Morningwood Elite's entry: 

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/292437/tpass/8b0ab1338eaa310c97a6fc2f77a60489#3553390

Report Post Tip

Entry for Familia de Angeles

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/292519/tpass/caf64be9f086034c89a4ead570897b07#3160361

Report Post Tip

Given the rare occurrence of these admin competitions, and history of EXTREMELY generous prizes just for participating... I am rather disgusted at the turnout right now. I sincerely hope that more people enter this competition before it closes.

Lack of entrants might just lead them to think "Oh, they don't give a fuck..." and make it so there won't be another competition for months. I applaud Innocence and company for entering and wish everyone who participated the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

I know it says in this contest that earlier entries will receive greater favour, but as we only got the green light yesterday, I would ask that entries are judged upon their merits!

Here is ours:

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/292754/tpass/620f71462263d084951a98c962fabaac

Report Post Tip

Starry Night Inc's Entry:

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/292785/tpass/924f20e5542afbe0a3a17fc8df1001ba#3558731

Report Post Tip

While I agree that the turn out isn't very high, I don't think it should be discouraging. I myself actually found this contest very intimidating and I had no idea where to even start, let alone come up with any clever ideas for it.

Report Post Tip

Shrugs. Should be interesting to see who wins either way.

Report Post Tip

Competitions that require a lot of effort will always get a lower turnout than those which require less. There is no reason to be disgusted.

Report Post Tip

I intend to submit an entry. It just wont, obviously, be in the required time frame.

Report Post Tip

Fair play Gaius, good to hear you'll be submitting one whilst knowing your efforts aren't being rewarded. I'll leep an eye out for it, I've enjoyed reading the others, though clearly Joffrey is the best candidate.

Report Post Tip

Thank you all for the entries, they are being judges as we speak and the rewards for the individuals will be distributed later today. To the crews that had submissions, your HQ's have been bumped. If you were a 50 man HQ, you have been bumped to 55, if you were a 25, your crew has been bumped to 50. Way to go crews!

Report Post Tip

Yay Squishy! :D Very much looking forward to how the rest of the prizes play out, should be good times. 'Grats to everyone who participated.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion,

Joffrey is a bastard!

I enjoyed reading the campaigns, great effort everyone!

Report Post Tip

I am still waiting on one judge, I hope to have results done soon. Thank you for your patience!

Report Post Tip

Who would vote for Joffrey?! No-one wants a leader so inbred!

Report Post Tip

Joffrey is clearly the best candidate. I've told you that already.

Report Post Tip

That's strange coming from you, imp.

Report Post Tip

Good things come in small packages.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: ADMIN COMP: MR Political Campaign
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL