Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 08:29:18
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Removal of BG Tiers in Profiles Started by: Donbot on Nov 21, '12 13:08

A little off topic but if we hide information like BG count, should we also hide wealth and rank (rank from people not in your crew)?

Report Post Tip

Wealth can already be hidden by putting the money into your bank account.

Report Post Tip

As for Rank, I suppose you could just change it to two ranks, Associate and Made. However, my understanding of the Mafia is that High ranked individuals are usually recognised buy high ranking individuals from other families. For instance, the GF of Ny would be aware of who the GF of Ch is and who his Capos etc are... but obviously not all his associates etc.

Report Post Tip

Considering the new demotion/BG thing going on, this actually might be something worth reconsidering once it is in place... as protection is going to be different.. etc. So consder this a bump really until that time.

Report Post Tip

With the newest change in the BGs, it will give the existing tiers a little obfuscation. I'm not sure we will need to edit them any more because of this.

Report Post Tip
PC-Warrior has removed their sponsorship of this suggestion. This suggestion now has a total of 0 sponsors and will need more sponsor in order to be submitted to the player commission forum.
Report Post Tip

Well, then fair enough... Looking forward to seeing the new format soon enough, and hopefully it'll apease the supporters of suggestions such as this.

Report Post Tip

I still liked this idea, but given that I was it's only sponsor and Squishy has commented that such a move wouldn't be required with the new changes, I figure the sponsorship was futile.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Removal of BG Tiers in Profiles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL