Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:25:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Your Name? Started by: KHAOS on Jan 06, '13 20:59

Well this may not be that interesting of a topic but I am curiousi have seen some odd names and just curious to to origin of some of them and what bought you to using such name.

Many know my blood line by BadWolf that's my most common these days simple put no I'm not a bad wolf just a naughty one ;) but no really I like Dr. Who so that's where it came from

My recent name though is Khaos, I was drinking a monster "Khaos" and it just stuck not that interesting but I'm sure there may be some funny back stories so let's hear them

Report Post Tip

Sorry for my bad grammar sometimes hard to post via phone :P

Report Post Tip

I used Padrino because it's Italian for godfather.

Report Post Tip

Yeah I thought of that at one point lol but decided not to

Report Post Tip

Stephen Flemmi was a member of the old winter hill gang so thought was appropriate for this game

Report Post Tip

Marcus Junius Brutus was one of the lead assassins against Julius Caesar.

Report Post Tip

Thats a good pull for your name Brutus i dont think anyone would have put the two together haha

Report Post Tip

iGoBerserk simply means "I Want To Go Berserk" that is the time when i died and get tired of dying every 2 weeks so i just thought to go rogue but did not happen at all lolz.

Report Post Tip

that was in the past about a year or 2 now then my friend use the iGo aswell for some fun :)

Report Post Tip

Mudkip is a simple name , for the most epicly cute bestestestest pokemon ever.

The TrollMudkip.

Report Post Tip

sorry Mudkip, but Pikachu is the bestest cutest Pokemon ever... just sayin'.

Report Post Tip

Look at fucking Kanye over here.... ^^^

Report Post Tip

I saw someone called DeadShot and was too lazy to come up with a name of my own.

Plus, I cant spell

Report Post Tip

My name is the best, end of story.

Report Post Tip

I have three that i'll explain. Jono came from my old high school/college basketball team. My surname being Johnson they decided to give me the nick name Jono. Shite nick name but great memories. Considering it was during high school that I started in this world I used that as my first name.

PoisonousJelly came from when my most notable Jono account died and I was bored of using the same name or a variation of. The only real explanation I can give for this name is the first two words that popped in to my head. It wasn't really supposed to achieve anything but when it did, it kinda stuck and I come to love the nick.

FlouryTortoise came with a little help from TeQ when I was looking for incongnito names. He suggested using an anagram name and so we tried to figure something out. Then he came back with FlouryTortoise orrrr if you muddle the words around a little... IStoleYourFort.

:-)

Report Post Tip

Haha, yeah I have been wondering abouts yours Joni and I agree jono is a shit nick name

Report Post Tip

Because my name is Cameron.

Report Post Tip

Mooshie because a friend gave it to me for another game but I like it :)

Report Post Tip

My name is quite simply the name of the Venezuelan fishermen that leadfoot lost his virginity to some years ago.

He has the unfortunate pilchard poacher`s name etched across the gold Prince Albert he so proudly wears.

True story.

Report Post Tip

My name derives from the Harry Potter series of books, written by J.K. Rowling. You may of heard of them? Anyway, Upon my return to MR I had just finished reading the whole series of books for the 3rd time and decided upon this name. I put a little bit more thought into this name (3 or 4 minutes as opposed to 3 or 4 seconds as I usually / used to) and thought that if I ever had my own crew, it would be called Dumbledore's army (book reference). The IRC room would be #Hogwarts and our Made room #Requirement. That's as far as the thinking behind it went. For the record, I don't want my own crew. Harris does a sterling job and I wouldn't be happy doing anything else for anybody else <3. I took a Harry Potter quiz the other day and scored 56 out of 57. That's how cool I am. As for my IRC nick... I'm quite into old Indie music, in particular the Stone Roses. Soul_Hooligan was the name of a group of DJ's who remixed one of their songs I was particularly fond of. It's nothing to do with Cardiff city and the Cardiff City hooligan movement. I've never been to Cardiff. I've been to Newport though, which is 10 minutes down the road. Shithole.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Your Name?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL