Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:05
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
365 Days in Space Started by: CarlGrimes on Feb 14, '13 05:00

Carl takes center stage, as his fellow family members from Chicago make there way in standing at the front of the stage. Carl, SpaceCowboys newest leader had dressed to impress for the wonderful occasion and all of the events that would take place in the following 24 hours. Adjusting his already near perfect tie with his left hand, he grabbed the microphone with his right and began to clear his throat. Nervous, but excited Carl smiled to the building crowd and began his speech.

First off I would like to introduce myself to everyone who does not know me. My name is Carl Grimes and I appreciate everyone taking time from there already busy schedules to help the city of Chicago celebrate the one year birth of SpaceCowbow! The man as accomplished a lot during his time here working for many crime syndicates and keeping himself busy by taking time to live in just about every one of our cities. As a city that has had its share of ups and downs we are glad to have SpaceCowboy to oversee our future. Being a leader of a city is but only one thing that this man has accomplished in his time here with us, but I will let the man tell his own life story.

Over the next day, 24 hours to be horribly exact from 5:00 Feb 14 until Feb 15 5:00 the city of Chicago will be having a celebration to commemorate the year that SpaceCowboy has had and to look forward to the coming year as well. The city will be having a couple contests, a game show, and of course my most favorite, The Roast of SpaceCowboy! Oops did I just say that out loud?

Carl looks from left to right to make sure that his leader isn't within shouting distance as he has no idea that this is taking place.

So take advantage of our celebration, come down and give yourself a chance at one of our lovely prizes! The prizes will be sent out within 24 hours at the end of the days celebration. One of the events will take place during the entire day and others will be taking applicants or entrees for them. I look forward to big turn out as my accountant has made sure I didn't go over my spending limit to offer some legitimate prizes for the people who decide to get involved. We will also being throwing a large amount of jails throughout the event periodically, so fly in and take advantage!

With an anticipating look on the crowds face Carl walked over to the first covered chalkboard and revealed event number one to the public.

24 Hour Pick Pocket Endurance Competition

This is the first competition that we will be having and it will continue until the very end of the of the celebration. This is a pickpocket competition and you are only allowed to pp those who have given you consent or are pp friendly. The contest will be judged on a points scale by not only rank, but protection level as well.

Points By Rank

Gangster:.5 pts

Goomba: 1.0pts

Earner: 1.5 pts

Wise Guy: 2.0 pts

Made Man: 2.5 pts

Capo: 3.0 pts

Boss: 3.5 pts

Consig: 4.0 pts

Godfather: 5.0 pts

Points By Protection

Protected: .5

Well Protected: 1.0

Very Well Protected 1.5

Extremely Well Protection 2.0

Obscenly Well Protected 2.5

Insanely Well Protected 3.5

The competition will end at the end of the celebration and at that time I would ask that you send all of the pp that you have accumulated over the span of the last 24 hours together in a mail to me. After we give everyone proper time to send in there pps we will tally them up and announce our winner. The top three people that have earned the most points in the end will be rewarded with the following prizes!

1st Place $10,000,000

2nd Place $5,000,000

3rd Place $2,500,000

The Windy City Art Contest!

The city of Chicago is looking for all of you up and coming or professionals to bring out your latest fasions. The latest tailored suites are in demand and we are hoping to have some of you guys and gals bring in some of the latest trends in suite making.

We are looking to hold a street competition to get everyone out there a chance to show off there talents as suit makers. Giving anyone and everyone a chance to get there products out there. We are going to be picking a winner for each leader of Chicago. So the suits will be made for SpaceCowboy, LilacDelany, Rayden and myself. It is up to you to decide if you want to focus on the making of one suit or take the challenge of winning all four. After each leader has decided on there winner they will be announced publicly and paid shortly after.

The winner of each picture chosen by the respected leader will receive $5,000,000 along with 5 credits!

Chicago Presents: The Dating Game SpaceCowboy Edition

With prior approval from SpaceCowboy we will be having our own version of the dating game. Everyone can put there name into the application process to be chosen, but there will only be three contestants chosen to fight for chance to be chosen to go on a date with SpaceCowboy. The application will have until 12:00 MR time to put there name in the hat. We ask that all applicants send there name in to ThomasAnderson. Once time is up, the applicants will go through a quick screening process and the three chosen will be named shortly after. If you are one of the three chosen you will receive a mail from the host ThomasAnderson and asked to join the coffeeshop #LoveShack as a contestant. The room will be available for the public

The person chosen will not only get to go out with SpaceCowboy for a night in the town but you will also receive $5,000,000 as well! On the day of love you never know where romance might be found!

Roast of SpaceCowboy

To conclude the events and celebration of SpaceCowboy 365th here in his life of organized crime we wanted him to make sure he knew how we really felt. We all figured at this point he is way past old enough to handle some of our sarcasm and comedy. We will just make sure that he has a new battery for that hearing aid of his. There will be no mercy and we will have a cast of family members chosend from Chicago to be live on stage with us of the event. We look forward to a big turnout for this event as everyone will be given a chance to speak and plenty of us can't wait to hear some of the others!

In closing the city of Chicago appreciated everyones participating in the celebration for our leader and soon to be Godfather SpaceCowboy. May you enjoy your life here as it prospers and you better hope you make it out of that roast alive, GOOD LUCK!

Report Post Tip

Mudkip had been extremely impatient with the past couple days.. His boss, SpaceCowboy had been steadily approaching the mark of legends, 365 days alive.. a year!

'SpaceCowboy.. Its been good knowing you so far mate, you've been nothing but kind to me and my father Renekton from all that time ago, though you're sometimes a quiet guy you seem to make it up with some solid leadership and contacts across this country, Congrats on the one year anniversary!'

Mudkip viewed the flyers being handed out by a young man that happened to be a captain of his city and read a couple of them before looking back

'Carl.. Does your mother know your out right now? It's almost 11 o'clock son! Besides that.. These competitions look really good and I plan on entering one or two myself'

Mudkip laughs at Carl and sits in his pond quietly watching the bystanders gather at this relic of a Don

Report Post Tip

pink say wow 365 days long time and wonder wife for man been threw alot over the years good luck and happy for your 365 days more to come

Report Post Tip

Castelli hears Carl speaking and smiles at the great news.

Damn SpaceCowboy. Not many can say they survived a year. Especially not many that have ranked up and become a Crewleader, let alone a city head. You've done a lot so far with your year of life. Hopefully you can do even more with the next. I'm just glad I've been along for some of the ride and I'll continue to be until the very end.

Congratulations and enjoy the celebrations. I'll be looking forward to the roast.

Report Post Tip

Zero stood before everyone, smoking on one of his finest cigars and drinking from a glass for the occasion.

"Good evening everyone! I will be here to to update you on some of the things we will be having going on in Chicago. Me and some of my associates will be throwing jails and spawning free MIAs for all of you to enjoy. Make sure you keep your eyes peeling on this area so you are updated on what is going on. Enjoy the jails, MIA's, and all of the other great festival events we will be having in the city. Remember, these jails and MIA's can only be found in Chicago!"

Bomia was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

PatBoitel was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Danial_Hairston was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

"Jails are already there and there will be more to come!"

Report Post Tip

"MOAR MIAs in Chicago! Also, the jail are going strong."

SunnyJacobsen was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

LowellBarriga was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

RussWallace was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Report Post Tip

YOU ARE KICKING BUTT WITH ALL FREE ITEM FOR ALL THE PEOPLE MAKE YOU PROUD BEST I CAN

Report Post Tip

"Three more MIA's for everyone!"

ClarkFinney was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Adria_Stickney was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Bunal was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Report Post Tip

[IMG]http://images.mafiacrime.org/i/2633space-cowboy.jpg[/IMG]

Report Post Tip

Sheppard was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

ErynHair was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

LarondaDowland was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Report Post Tip

"And the three for this hour!"

AracelyLetterlough was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Shiela_Wescott- was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Laura_Dina was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

"I will also be stepping away for a moment now. To fill my place will be Intrigue and she will be keeping all of you up to date on the events going on in Chicago. I wish you all the very best and will see all of you shortly."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SpaceCowboy you have done nothing but work hard since you came to Chicago, you had a massive part to play in the shaping of Chicago today and it's only right that you stand in the position that you have now. Congratulations on your big birthday I hope that you have a great time along with everyone else.

Good luck to all the participants. :)

Report Post Tip

Roll up Roll up get your MIA's here!

rosanna_dyer was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Efren_Clantz was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

TericaBagby was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Jails are still being cracked down too!

Happy 1st SpaceCowboy <3

Report Post Tip

Ladies and Gentlemen (aliens included) 3 more MIA's to toy with!

crooms was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

adamaitis was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

MonikaDecristofaro was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Report Post Tip

Just over the 1400th hour and here we are again to throw out 3 MIAs to the wolves!

Hope your hungry!

Phylicia was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Yadira_Shelby was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Amie_Grasmick was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

*Intrigue also lays out a spread with afternoon tea and cakes on it* Enjoy! :)

Report Post Tip

For this day of celebration, all pick pocketers are welcome to have a go at my pockets. I love friendly competition and I look forward to the challenge!

Report Post Tip

Being informed from a friend that I forgot the rank of don in the pickpocket contest.

Don 4.5 pts

Sorry for the misprint but is all fixed now enjoy!

Report Post Tip

You guys are awesome and honestly I just wanted everyone to check back again haha I love you all well most of you anyway. Great job Chicago always love a good contest. And congradulations on your one year anniversary Acting head Don SpaceCowboy.

Report Post Tip

Here I am with some more MIAs for snacks! 

Donny_Sturch was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Betz was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Hassan_Kaeding was spawned in Chicago.
Success! The hunt is on!

Enjoy! <3

Report Post Tip

A lot of men and woman trying to get on a date with spacecowboy some people were at work or didn't see the thread, so I will extend application times to be sent to me by 1 hour. Last chance!

As for the art competition, when you are done just send your finished work to spacecowboy.

Hope everybody is having a great time enjoying all these mia's, jails and competitions.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 365 Days in Space
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL