Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 00:26:34
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
SpaceCowboy: Godfather of Chicago Started by: LilacDelaney on Feb 17, '13 18:09

It was the early hours of a Sunday morning when they gathered together at Space Outlaws HQ. A few hadn't yet slept; others had been summoned from their beds having enjoyed just a few hours' rest. Still, nobody would complain - this day had been a long time coming for the crime families of Chicago.

They met in the crew bar, settling into small groups as Thomas Anderson and Vince Noir provided drinks. Carl Grimes, Rayden and Lilac Delaney sat huddled together in a corner, talking in hushed tones and occasionally glancing towards the empty chair at their table. Rayden's foot was nervously tapping the floor while Lilac twisted one of her rings around and around, staring blankly into mid air. Carl simply sat there, his arms folded and his expression set like concrete as they waited.

The air was dense with cigarette smoke and the low hum of expectant conversation. A woman, who must have been paid a pretty rate to perform at such an hour, was singing in the background. The words crept eerily across the room, tickling the hair on back of everyone's necks...''Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town, waiting for someone or something to show you the way...''

After what felt like hours, Carl stood to his feet and called the room to a hush.

''Everyone, shut it. I smell Sex Panther. He's here.''

All eyes turned towards the door as it creaked open and SpaceCowboy made his entrance. Several female mafiosi swooned and fainted as the heady odour of his famous cologne spread throughout the room. Raoul squeaked.

Their leader removed his shiny space helmet and stood perfectly still, surveying the room with a slight smile on his face. Finally, he spoke.

''The deed is done.''

It was all they needed to hear. All at once, everyone jumped to their feet and offered up wild applause. SpaceCowboy found himself engulfed by a flurry of backslaps, hugs and Raoul trying to cop a feel. Carl intercepted the group and pulled the man free, directing him outside to the streets where a podium stood ready for his first speech as Godfather of Chicago. Rayden and Lilac each greeted him with a warm embrace before ushering him onto the podium.

Lilac raised one hand and said, ''Hold that thought - we have to get something!''

The three crew leaders disappeared into the back room of the bar, leaving everyone confused as to what the hell was going on. SpaceCowboy remained undeterred, knowing only too well that his captains were completely unhinged. He was surprised to see Lilac in such fine form today given that just last night, he'd had to pour cold water on her in order to shock her out of a bad trip. She'd declared plans to go and take over Middle Earth as Godmother.

Carl, Rayden and Lilac reappeared, pulling a large trolley between them. They positioned it directly in front of the podium and removed the cover, revealing an enormous spacecraft-shaped cake, complete with 365 candles and the words, 'GodFather of Chicago' emblazoned across the top in icing.

''Alright everyone, calm yourselves please,'' Lilac said, standing just in front of the podium in order to address the crowd.

''Today is an exceptionally important day in the history of The Windy City. As you all know, we gathered here this morning in order to wait for an incredibly momentous occasion. This has been months in the making, something we have all been striving towards, none more so than SpaceCowboy himself.

''Chicago, over the last few months, has had some tumultuous times. More downs than ups, that much may be said. But the essential thing, ladies and gentlemen, is that despite the tough times, we have all stuck together like glue and that, combined with SpaceCowboy's leadership as acting city head, has led us to where we are now.

''I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am to say this: ladies and gentlemen of the Chicago Crime Syndicate, I introduce to you...Godfather SpaceCowboy!!''

Report Post Tip

Captious stops to see what the commotion is about, grins as she realizes what has happened, hands SpaceCowboy some daffodils, and walks off.

Report Post Tip

Vince Noir stands at a distance watching the scenes unfold as the great brown coat is set upon SpaceCowboy's shoulders. He rips out a megaphone and shouts to everyone...

I'M EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOU SIR CONGRATULATIONS

He sets down the megaphone and speaks to those nearby...

What a great day for Chicago, Space Cowboy has come a long way and he deserves to have this honourary title bestowed upon him, the future is a bright one.

Also have to give another congratulations to ThomasAnderson on his new hand job to the Godfather and to CarlGrimes on his new position as a family man in Chicago.

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy my friend , my brother , my Godfather i am honored to have worked with you my friend this is a great day for Chicago as we shall no doubt continue to prosper under your fine leadership

Giovanni raises his glass for a toast 

Saluto !

Report Post Tip

Congratulations man. This is well deserved and I'm so happy to see you achieve this great rank.

May you have a long and prosperous run.

Report Post Tip

SpacecCowboy cant help but smile when walking into his headquarters to see friends and family gathered together for this special occasion. Shakes the hands of those congratulating him and gives his family a big ol hug.

Wow! What a crazy ride this past year has been, I owe a lot of my thanks to the city of Chicago for having my back and supporting me in these hard times of ours. I appreciate having the chance to take things to the next step and being given the nod of taking over the regins.

I would also like to give a big thanks to Philladelphia for all the coaching and help they've done for myself to get to where I am today, and the man I've become today.

Rejoins with his family, whiping away the sleep from his eyes and looking for a glass, bottle of alcohol to start the day right.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cowboy :) we all gona feel much more safe in Windy City :D

Report Post Tip

Congrats. Btw, I think you left your glitter panties at my place... I'm not sure if you want them back though.

Report Post Tip

congrats!!! wow I am very happy for you and know you will do wonderful things! I look forward to seeing what they are. Enjoy every min of it.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations boss, Chicago is now more complete, I hope to see the things you plan to do.

Report Post Tip

congratulations. This is a big moment for you.

Report Post Tip

Intrigue watched the events unfold over sometime now and enjoyed standing there seeing SpaceCowboy grinning from ear to ear.

Congratz Godfather SpaceCowboy.. it's what your born to be! x

Report Post Tip

A toast to SpaceCowboy, may he lead the city to greatness. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations SpaceCowboy.

A truly great achievement and a great day for the city of Chicago.

Report Post Tip

I would like to thank SpaceCowboy for not only giving this young man a chance, but also taking time to make sure I was given a chance to help. This has been a long journey and you definetly deserve the title bestowed today! This is prrof anything is possible if you work hard and keep your head up. Seeing you lay the foundation and forwarding your progress as our leader has been a great thing.

If you ever need anything do not hesitate to call on ThomasAnderson, as he is your newly appointed right hand. I've dug plenty of ditches on my Saturday nights with you and now it is your time to work him in!

You've proven yourself capable of handling the responsibilities of runnings this city, and hopefully I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate you being here!

Carl walks over to ThomasAnderson and pats him on his back before taking off into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Rayden Stands up from her table trying with hall her might to not run and wrap her arms around her dear friend SpaceCowboy. She stood there for a moment to collect her thoughts and control herself as she was preparing to congratulate him. After a few seconds she approached her new Godfather and pushed the scandalous ladies off his arms to move in for a hug.

Hello there Cowboy. We have had a long road together and I have seen the great things you have done for not only your family but your city as a whole. There is no doubt in my mind you will make a great Godfather and I am proud to be working for you.

Rayden looked to her left and right and noticed the evil eye she was getting from several of the girls that had been swooning over SpaceCowboy moments earlier.

Well it seems that you have some celebrating to continue. Again, congratulations SpaceCowboy. This was well beyond deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! May you shine like the brightest stars in the sky!

Report Post Tip

Rose arrives to the party a bit late, her arms full of bottles of alcohol as she sets them down on the table and starts to pour glasses of champagne, setting the bottles of liquor to the side for the serious partying later. Taking a glass in her hand, she raises her hand to SpaceCowboy and smiles. 

It's been a long time coming boss, we all knew you could do it. Congratulations on finally getting the title of Godfather, even though you've been acting like one from the beginning. I'm so proud of you, and I'm glad to be by your side. Now let the partying begin!

Report Post Tip

Thomas wakes up from a long sleep from the vday competition to see SpaceCowboy getting Godfather.

I couldn't be more happy for you man. I have worked with you ever since you got crewleader and I must say, you most definitely deserve this title.

Our city has a bright future ahead of it and I'll be here with you ever step of the way my friend.

Joins the party, Thomas gets drunk as fast as he can drinking everything in sight.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip had just woke up from an extremely long sleep due to yesterdays festivities to notice somethings different.

'SpaceCowboy! Congrats on this old man.. A year old and now Godfather? Its been a hell of a long road for you old man but you've finally achieved it. You're one that really does deserve this honor, Godfather.'

Mudkip grabs a drink of vodka and casually drinks it and he notices a young ThomasAnderson passing out on his first drink..  'Lightweight.' He thinks to himself before downing his own drink

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: SpaceCowboy: Godfather of Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL