Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
One Year Steak Out Started by: DeadlySin on Feb 18, '13 15:26

Deadly emerges from his Headquarters with off red stains on his clothes - he'd clearly been unable to successfully wash away the fake blood from Vday.

"It is my pleasure to welcome you all today. Phil Steak's one year mark was in fact a couple of days ago now, but due to other events taking priority (Vday) we have waited until now to throw Phil Steak's celebratory party."

"When Phil entered this world, he first approached me in a coffee shop. He was a loyal member with me in Las Vegas, and was my very first auth in Philadelphia. From there he continued to impress and I gave the man his own city to head. He has continued to impress since after taking Godfather, and now has surpassed the one year mark. We are holding these events in honour of the man, and all his accomplishments."

"It has also been told to me that TylerDurden has learned of these celebrations, and will be sending an army of Steaks to invade. Be prepared for those!"

"I look forward to seeing everybody take part, and I wish you all the best of luck in competing!"

~ "Steak" Your Claim! ~
Start: Feb 18th 17:00 MRT - End: Feb 19th 05:00 MRT
Any late entries will be ignored

Everyone wants a claim to fame by receiving the glorious honor of having a Godfather wear a suit designed by them! This is your chance to make that happen! Claim Phil_Steak's profile by creating a suit specially designed for him! It should be steak related and have his name on it. Send your entry to Bunny, who will pass on the collection to Phil to be judged.

1st Prize

$10,000,000

2nd Prize

$5,000,000

3rd Prize

$2,000,000

Please note that each person is allowed 2 entries

~ Raise the Steaks ~

How do you like your steak? Do you like it medium? Rare? Well done? Or do you prefer the stakes of the poker table? The rushing of hope that the flop matches your hand or the feeling of pleasure as you use both hands to pull a mountainous stack of chips back towards your seat? Well we have just the thing for you. Instead of putting a Steak down on the dinner table, why not place a stake on our poker table?

Starting on February 18th 2013 at 20:00 MRT, we will be holding a poker tournament in celebration of Godfather Steak's birthday. A second game will start at 23:00MRT and a third will start at 02:00MRT. (This event will be held on Pokerstars which can be downloaded for free from www.pokerstars.com. Set up and registering is very easy and completely free. This software is also a piece of piss to remove if you so wish.)

Once this has been done, please follow the below instructions;

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 725543
- Enter my Invitation Code: Medium Rare

Once you have done this click on the schedule tab and find 'How do you like your steak?' and register for the tournament. Once registered please be sure you are here and ready to play. The game will start whether you are here or not. If you join late, you're fucking annoying. There is most definitely no buy in and all you have to do is show up and take your seat. Easy peasy.

Prizes are as follows:

First Prize: $5,000,000

Second Prize: $3,000,000

Third Prize: $2,000,000

If you are interested please be sure to let PoisonousJelly know via mobmail so that he can match winners to their prizes.

If funds permit, more tournaments will be hosted throughout the day. This is by no means definite, so save your gambling for the game and be there at 20:00 MRT.

What are you waiting for?

~ Business District Bonanza! ~

In honor of Phil's Birthday, I want to invite each of you to visit the businesses across our fine city of New Orleans. While doing so, we will be offering some prizes for our patrons, as well as some interesting competition.

The competition is limited to the businesses being run by a New Orleans based member only.

ClockworkAngel is offering random prizes through the competition for things she deems reward-able. As long as you show your face in a business and do more than sit down and order a meal or a drink, she will be offering out cash money for participation. Now for the fun part:

ClockworkAngel will be offering cash or credits to people who exhibit the following:

Most Gangnam Response

Meowst Creative Response

Best Reference of Steak

Best Fight (Food or otherwise)

Best Comeback (Yeah, we want to see you be a smartass. Phil loves a good smartass)

AND, Whomever can use the word "meow" in their dealings in the most creative and useful way will receive something very special.

~New Orleans Strip Steak~

No, it's not a contest of who can pole dance the best. You'd all get smoked by Tricky_Dick, that man's moobs cannot be ignored. It's a contest of who can strip the most money off of their Pickpocketing victims!

Get in as many pickpockets as you can!
Your pickpockets will be scored on the rank of the person you pickpocket (2 points for a Gangster, 3 for a Goomba etc).
All fails are only worth one point.
If you successfully pickpocket Phil_Steak, it is worth 50 points!

At the conclusion of this event, please send your PP events to Cassi. Do not send them one at a time. Instead, copy/paste them all in a single message at the conclusion of the event.

1st Prize
$10,000,000

2nd Prize
$5,000,000

3rd Prize
$2,000,000

~ The Search for DeadlySin's Missing Lapdog ~

Despite being a busy man, one of the joys of DeadlySin's life was his beloved dog. The dog was never more than a few feet from DeadlySin, and today was no exception. A nervous looking associate was stood behind DeadlySin with the dog straining on his leash to get to his beloved master.

Suddenly, as DeadlySin prepared to wrap up his speech celebrating the first birthday of Phil_Steak, a masked thief jumped out from a nearby back alley, pointing a knife at the associate and grabbing the dog under one arm, before running back into his alley, dropping a note behind him addressed to DeadlySin. The associate reached down to pick up the note and passed to DeadlySin, who read its words aloud to the people stood listening to him; "If you ever want to see this dog again, you will pay the sum of $327,549. If not, this beloved and valuable lapdog will be lost to you forever!" Screwing the note up and throwing it on the ground, DeadlySin once more addresses the crowd.

I do NOT pay ransoms and I do NOT negotiate with thieving scum.. well maybe once, but Las Vegas was at stake! I am, however, too busy bathing Bunny and painting her nails to find this bastard myself. I employ you to do it for me! Someone must know something, this rat must've left clues! You will find his hiding place.

There's only one man I know so skilled in the art of theft, and he is well known around this parts. I suggest you start with him, and see if he might've heard a word or two on the whereabouts of my beloved lapdog.

One last thing! You must find him before 05:00 on the 19th of February! If you do not, he will be lost forever!

Note: Do not start looking until 17:00 MRT, there will be no more clues until then.

Report Post Tip

No, it's not a contest of who can pole dance the best.

Tyrion hangs his head in disappointment

I could have won that hands down! Who does't love an Imp spinning around a pole? Oh well, guess I'll need to try and be Scouse for a day instead. Look out pockets, I'm coming for you!

Report Post Tip

Who said scouse and pole.... Looks around before going back to his hole he came from

Report Post Tip

What a shame that Syn did not have time to approve the blueprints for the head office of the Roberto_Carlos, Consigliere, Appreciation Society.

I'm certain it would have been inundated with visitors celebrating this wonderful occasion.

JamesKnowles hands Tyrion one of his cards.

JamesKnowles
Proud associate of Roberto_Carlos, Consigliere

Just in case you ever need anything.

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin, first of all. Great great great event, love the diversity and creativity. My compliments.

Second of all, I am going to find this dog.
When I find him, how do I make sure you know about this?
Don't worry DS, the furby will be home safe and sound with you before you know it.

Report Post Tip

Game on Ladies and Gentlemen! My pockets are full, I'm awaiting each and everyone one of you!

Happy birthday boss, you're the best dictator Ive ever had to deal with.

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits. 131 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

Meow Jailes In Meoleans

Report Post Tip

Jails Jails Jails galore. Step up and enjoy everything New Orleans has to offer today ladies and gentlemen!@

Report Post Tip

Jail jail jail some meow. We here in New Orleans appreciate everyones bidness thus far today

Report Post Tip

Due to an unforeseen time constraint, the second poker tournament will start at 23:30 MRT.

Apologies for any hassle this will cause with any of you!

The first tournament is currently in progress!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: One Year Steak Out
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL