Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:07:52
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Chicago Stands Unified Started by: SammyGarcini on Mar 18, '13 15:09

Sammy was sat at his desk, he spent a lot of time in his office of late, he had come to somewhat prefer it to the old lifestyle of running around guns blazing. There was a certain tranquillity in the office, and it suited him. That isn't to say he wasn't one to get his hands dirty every now and again, he loved a good rough up, and would go toe to toe with almost anybody.

Today was an important day, with the announcement that the gods were splitting each city into three districts, there was much work to do, and a couple of people in particular that Sammy needed to speak to. With that in mind, he rose up from his desk, threw on his coat, and headed outside, where he had arranged a car to be waiting for him. He stepped into the car.

"Morningwood Headquarters please."

The driver nodded, and proceeded to drive to the destination. The Morningwood Elite's HQ was situated in the South Side of Chicago, not too much of a drive from The Loop, so they arrived quickly. Sammy stepped out of the car, and walked into the headquarters, making his way to WildTurkey's office. When he arrived, WildTurkey was sitting at his desk, much like Sammy had been moments ago.

"Turkey, we need to have a little discussion. Chicago is being split into three areas, The Loop, Suburbs, and right here, South Side. Each district will have it's own Godfather. You're going to be South Side's Godfather."

WildTurkey sat up in his chair, before getting up and walking over to Sammy and shaking his hand.

"Of course sir. I will be sure to step up to the challenge."

"Good. Now, with becoming Godfather, as you know, there will no longer be room for forty members within your walls, so you'll need another person to take them in"

WildTurkey nodded, knowing Sammy trusted his decision,

"There has been no other person that has stood by my side longer than Severe. He deserves the chance to have his own family."

"Alright, the it's decided. You will be the Godfather of South Side, and Severe will be authorised to lead his own family in the same district."

They both nodded, before Sammy spoke up again.

"There is one other matter to speak to you about. With the city being split up, we need to decide if we, as leaders, are going to split up to, or remain united, in the same structure we had yesterday. Yourself, Psychopath, and now Severe will either look to yourself as the highest authority, or me. The decision is yours, and I will not hold it against you either way."

There was no hesitation from WildTurkey, and a smile broke across his face.

"There's no decision to make, Sammy. You were my Godfather yesterday, and you will remain my Godfather tomorrow. South Side and The Loop shall stand united."

Sammy smiled back to WildTurkey, and shook his hand firmly.

"Apologies for the shortness of my stay, but there is one other person I definitely need to speak to today. Meet me at my headquarters in a couple of hours."

WildTurkey nodded.

Sammy stepped outside the office, and walked out of the headquarters, stepping back into his car.

"Driver, P.A.C.A headquarters next, please!"

The driver started the car up, and drove towards the headquarters, which were situated in The Suburbs. Again, it wasn't a long journey, and they were outside the headquarters in a matter of minutes.

Sammy, again, stepped out of the car and walked into the headquarters, walking through it, right into Cpt-Harris' office.

"Harris! We have things to discuss."

Sammy made his way over to Harris' desk, and sat down opposite the Captain.

"You may have heard, of the recent split of the city, into three parts. I've already had this conversation with WildTurkey, and to prevent me from repeating myself, I'm going to keep this short.

"We have three areas, and I want you to be the Godfather of The Suburbs. Turkey has agreed to be the Godfather of South Side, with me remaining in The Loop. What do you think?"

Cpt-Harris began to smile.

"I would be delighted to, it's a great honour to be given the opportunity, and I thank you for it."

"You earned it my friend, it's deserved."

Sammy cracked his neck from side to side, and continued.

"Who will you give the family to? Deadpool is currently building very fast, and won't have the room he needs to take all your members."

Cpt-Harris thought for a second.

"ClaryFray, she has been a dedicated Left Hand, and I think she deserves the chance."

"Very well, you should give her the good news."

Cpt-Harris stepped up from his chair, and made his way to the door. Before being stopped by Sammy.

"One more thing. You need to decide on whether you will break off from the rest of Chicago, or stick with me, and continue as we have been operating this last year."

"I honestly hadn't even thought about that. It seems pretty obvious to me. You gave me everything I have, and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. We're sticking by you, no doubt."

Sammy nodded, and flicked his hand to give Cpt-Harris permission to leave.

"Be at my headquarters in around an hour!" Sammy shouted after Cpt-Harris.

He exited the headquarters, and climbed back into the car, making his way back to The Loop, and L'alleanza Leale's headquarters. Upon arrival, Cpt-Harris and WildTurkey were already waiting outside. He stepped out of the car, waved the both of them inside, following behind them.

They all reached his office, and sat down in the armchairs a few feet from the desk.

"Gentlemen. Today has been eventful. We have three Godfathers, as opposed to one, and we are all standing united, as one massive city. It has been a good day."

WildTurkey and Cpt-Harris nodded along.

"Now, enough seriousness for today, celebrations are in order!"

All three Godfathers sniggered, as they all stood up and raised the glasses of scotch Sammy had provided them with.

"To Chicago!"

Report Post Tip

Godfather Garcini, we do indeed stand united.

WT crossed the room and embraced SammyGarcini and Cpt-Harris in turn.

You two are my oldest friends and closest friends. We have grown up together from the beginning, building a city that many said would fail. We put the steel to the fire and worked our asses off. We have built something beautiful. We met the right people, grew beautiful families from the ground up from near extinction. It is only through the guidance that Godfather Garcini has shown that could have lead to this empire we call Chicago. I can honestly say that I could not be happier anywhere else, in all of my days. You have given me a greater honor than I could hope to repay. The only repayment I can hope to give is mine own life.

Godfather Harris you are also a man I hold in my utmost regard. The empire of Chicago would also not be possible without your constant diligence and experience. You have survived the odds at our side as a warrior. The gift of Godfather could not have been bestowed upon a better man. I am proud and honored to call you my brother.

Again, WT called for a toast among the mafioso.

To Chicago

Report Post Tip

Congratulations WildTurkey & CptHarris! and the of course the rest of CH!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both.

Report Post Tip

Congratz on the new positions! Time to make Chicago even more proud :)

Report Post Tip

Broodjeaapje joins Wt's toast..

To Chicago!

Report Post Tip

A massive congratulations to both WildTurkey and Cpt Harris.

This is a fantastic time for Chicago and I am proud to be  a prt of it!

Report Post Tip

Our fair city stands more united and stronger than ever. WildTurkey; Cpt-Harris I've known the both of you for some time now and can honestly say no other person could be better suited for this position than you two.

Toby raises his glass to Cpt-Harris and WildTurkey.

Together we will take our city to new heights. Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both!  Chicago will now be that much more better than it already was!

Report Post Tip

Congratz.... to you both'''from a duck in the pond...

Report Post Tip

Swarley smiles and raises his class to Cpt-Harris and WildTurkey.

I, for one, am proud to be a member of our beautiful city and cannot wait to see us go to even higher heights. Help bring us to new glory that we never even dreamed of!

Report Post Tip

As Don joins on the celebrating

I want start by saying that I am truly pleased and grateful to be in this city of Chicago. You guys took me and my large family in and treated us like true family.

Our city has many talents in which I enjoy working under and next to. This is a great time for all of us. Making history many Godfathers reigning the three city districts.

I wanna thank you and congrats you three, Godfather Garcinci, Godfather Harris and Godfather WildTurkey for making this happen! You all achievement the highest level of status in this thing of ours. I'm proud to say where I'm from and that's the great city of Chicago.

Don raises a glass for Godfather WildTurkey and Godfather Harris! 

A toast and a salute to your new Success!  

Report Post Tip

Congrats to Chicago!!! The beginning starts now the future looks bright and we are here to stay. All success to Chicago!!!!

Report Post Tip

Congrats to a stronger, united Chicago! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both.

Report Post Tip

Big congratulations to Captain Harris and Wild Turkey!

Padrino raises his glass.

To Chicago!

Report Post Tip

Congratz to you both

Report Post Tip

congrats to Cpt-Harris andWildTurkey 

Report Post Tip

Anoxia is busy managing his busy schedule when he receives a message from a young gangster telling him the good news, he rushes to the streets and catches up with the latest announcement.

"Congratulations to everyone in Chicago, we have three fine godfathers, Godfather Garcini, Godfather Harris and Godfather Turkey. These three great fellows bring strength and unity to the whole of Chicago, which i'm sure pleases everyone as we all feel much safer knowing they are looking after us. But it is also great news to see the suburbs blooming with Deadpool and now ClaryFray having families there, i wish the best of luck to all of you and may we have the best time conducting our business here"

Anoxia takes a swig of whiskey from his silver hip flask in toast to Chicago.

Report Post Tip

My bloodline started working in this city a long time ago. He loves this city so much and I'm sure he'll be very happy seeing this city prosper once more. Congrats Don WildTurkey.May Chicago prosper even more.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Stands Unified
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL