Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 20:38:15
Page:  1 
South Philly expanding Started by: Lady-Fighter on Mar 19, '13 22:58

A long time ago my grandmother entered this world and did not know anyone. Of course people started talking to her and tried to recruit her to their family.
My grandmother always told me she was seriously reading the recruiting messages over and over again before she made the decision what invitation she would accept.

The messages Axe sent her made a lot of impression on her. He put alot of effort in trying to recruit her and that is what my grandmother really liked. She never regret that decision, it was the start of a fantastic time in New York with Axe and their leader Stallion.

Reading back in her grandmothers diary, Ladyfighter was filled with proud and happiness. Today Axe grandson is setting up in South Philly. With a big smile on her face she steps out of her Headquarters and walks towards the new "The Leprechauns" building.

Aidan was standing in the main hall talking to all the visitors and receiving the congratulations from everyone.

When Ladyfighter entered the building, everyone went quiet and waited for Ladyfighter to speak.

"Aidan, I am so happy to see your bloodline will have another chance to have your own family again. I am confident it will be a success and your family will grow fast. Of course you choose a fantastic Right Hand, TyrionLannister, someone I always respected alot."

Turning around, Ladyfighter takes the glass of champagne which was offered to her by the butler and raises it.

"This is a big day for South Philly. Congratulations everyone. Cheers".

Report Post Tip

Very kind of you to compliment me, Godmother. Its with great sadness that I leave your HQ, but with great happiness that I enter Aidan's. You already know this, but you've made an excellent choice of leader for South Philly, I look forward to helping Aidan build his family and also to working in a closer manner with yourself, Sephiroth and your respective hands.

Today was a good day

Report Post Tip

It is a pleasure and an honor to have been blessed by you and DeadlySin to start my own family. I will do my best to make you proud.

The same way your ancestor did my ancestor very proud, I will do my very best for you, Lady Boss!

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth looks at the butler to who had brought Lady-Fighter the Champaign and request a short of gentlemen Jack on the rocks, where he then turns his full attention to Lady-Fighter…

What a great choice for an auth, Aidan has proven himself time and time again that he will do anything for his family. Not to mention it seems greatness runs in this fellows jeans (not those kind of jeans you sick pups!), his ancestors have always been great leaders and im positive he will follow suite and continue to make our district even that much better.

Well deserved.

Sephiroth takes his Jack on the rocks after the butler returns and raises his glass to South Phillys new auth…

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Philly expanding
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL