Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Possible to settle this? Started by: Countdown on Apr 08, '13 16:05

Put simply, you shouldn't be shooting without permission.  Even in a war, when your upper structure is killed in the first wave there is still someone calling the shots. I don't know of a single family that allows its members to shoot mafioso that belong to a family, and even if they're in a bold suit they're still in at least their own family, without permission. 

Report Post Tip

Zero nods his head as he listens to several people speak and then steps forward to say some of his peace.

"Everyone has very valid points and arguments on both sides, there is no denying that. I agree with some, others I don't. What this really comes down in minimizing the mistakes to the best of our ability and Mr.Countdown here has chose the path of trying to get the community to voice their matters on how they feel about this. I must say, I expect and hoped for more of a response from the public on this matter. One simple mistake in this process can cause a chain reaction, I have seen it before. No need to point fingers at whether it is the shooters fault or the new bolds fault. To me, both parties would have to take the blame that both didn't act in the right manner about this certain situation."

Zero closes his eyes for a moment and opens them back up to a fresh breath.

"Limiting mistakes my friends, that is why we shouldn't be arguing a good thing. I doesn't matter the I.Q. of the other members or who we all want to point the finger at. What matters is cutting mistakes to as minimal as possible and protecting those we owe it to with the best of our ability. Taking precautions like this are a good step in making sure that this situation doesn't stir any confusion for the variety members of our community."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Possible to settle this?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL