Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:42
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Zero Dark McHannon Started by: CarlGrimes on Apr 10, '13 00:49

It was early Tuesday morning when I awoke to the sound of my telephone ringing. I rubbed my fingers across my eyes as I woke myself up slightly before answering to the person on the other side. Knowing that the time of night I knew it had to be important for someone to be calling. Clearing my throat I lifted the handle on the telephone and said hello?

As soon as I picked up the telephone and put it to my ear I knew who was on the other end. My right hand and second in command Zero_McHannon. He tells me that theres no time to lose and we have to move now. Uncertain of what he is talking about I take a moment to gather myself and tell him that I will meet him in the lobby of the hotel. Hanging up the telephone I dressed myself quickly into more casual attire as this was not a business venture.

I took the stairs so no one would notice me leaving at this time of night, it would be a lot safe that way. Once making it down the stairs I noticed that Zero had already arrived and I walked straight with him back to the car. We quickly sped off before too many people noticed, but obviously not quick enough as Intrigue noted as leaving upon her arrival home. Turning around at a moments notice to see where we were heading this late at night she kept a distance on us.

Once outside of the city limits Zero looked over to me and apologized for waking me up at this time of night but I knew it was important none the less. He proceeds to tell me about how he has been hunting the chocobos and finally bagged there ring leader. The dead chocobo leader lie in the trunk of Zero's motor vehicle. Zero had interrogated with waterboarding the chocobo leader before blasting him with a .45 caliber pistol. Zero told Carl that he had gotten a possible location on the Godfather of Corktown that had gone into hiding. The chocobo leader was handling the daily duties as the right hand to the Godfather of Corktown where he delivered orders while hiding.

I told Zero that we needed to dispose of the chocobo body as quickly as possible to follow up on the possible location of the elusive Corktown Godfather. Finally we made it to the Detroit river and got out of the car. We both put our gloves on and exited the vehicle and walked to the trunk. Zero unlocked the trunk with his keys and just as I had expected the body of the chocobo king had been decimated. I looked to Zero and shook my head in dismay eventhough he knew I would be fine with it. Bagging up the chocobo we both carried him in four bags, dumping them straight into the Detroit River so it was sail down into Lake St. Clair.

Just as we finished up with the disposal of the body we heard another vehicle in the distance making its way near our location. I quickly drew my pistol as Zero drew his sword as well ready for the unwelcomed visitor. Once the vehicle got closer they both realized that the person driving up was there counter part Intrigue. She stepped out of the vehicle with a stern look on her face as if she were a mother about to punish her children. After making her way closer to us we holster our weapons. She askes us both what we are up to at this God forsaken hour of the night. After Zero explains the situation to Intrigue they agree that she has to be involved in the situation from there on out.

The three of them then took one car to the possible secret location of Corktowns Godfather. Unsure if the news had reached him yet of his rhm the chocobo leader going down we all took precautions on our drive up. Taking the back roads they drove an hour away to the Michigain/Canada border. Parking the vehicle in a wooded area the three began there trek by foot. Walking for quite some distance in the dark with not much to go on they started to notice a small light in the distance. Sneaking through the brush they made there way closer to the lighted area ahead. Once they got close enough to notice what it was they were shocked at the size of the compounds structure.

Pulling a pair of binoculars from his bag, Zero handed then over to Carl so he could take a closer look into the compound. Looking inside he noticed a childrens playground outside so he presumsed that the location may not have been correct after all. Right when I was about to put the binoculars down I noticed a man reveal himself from the second story balcony. It was very dark outside so I couldn't make any distinct features until he lit his cigar. Once the flame was lit I knew then and there that the information Zero had been given was priceless. Our future atop Corktown was within hands reach, but I wasn't sure if the timing was right.

After returning the binoculars to Zero, I let them both know that I had spotted the heavily secured Godfather hiding out on the second story of the compound. I told them both that now we had a location on him and we could plan for a more precise attack at a later time. Without hesitation Zero spoke up right away and explained to me that there was no better time then now to take care of this matter. Shocked by his right hands decision to not follow an order given I took a moment to think about where we were and what we were doing. Knowing that the Godfather went into hiding after borrowing a large amount of money from Godfather SpaceCowboy and not returning the loan. I looked to Zero and nodded in agreement that this was going to happen tonight, within a the next hour. I then looked to Intrigue then asked her to hurry and ring VinceNior as quickly as possible.

Report Post Tip

Intrigue had delivered the call to me and I knew that Carl Grimes and Zero McHannon were on the move, Zero had spilled a little of information to me in conversation earlier that day. I had the Cargo. How to get it there quick was my only problem.

I set Intrigue up with a few instructions and I knew she would be on top of it, the woman has never let me down before. I made a quick call to my closest friends, Christoff and Hetfield, and they arrived at my place several minutes later…

We took the Cargo down to the back of a building in South Corktown, it was risky but we all knew it was the only way it would work…

Twenty Minutes Later…

Just as expected, Intrigue came up trumps, a hot truck was delivered in front of the building with plenty of time to spare. I told Christoff to go on look out and wait for the signal. A man stepped out of the truck and walked across the road, a jingle could be heard and the keys had been dropped in the centre of the road, I looked back at Hetfield who was standing next to the cargo and then waited for Christoff to return with the keys.

Alright lets go.

Hetfield and Christoff carried the cargo while I opened the trunk for them and quickly it was unpacked and laid neatly for a quick pick-up. We started driving towards the border, we couldn't afford to take the back roads as it would have left us arriving too late and we knew that Zero, Intrigue and Carl would only be about 20 minutes from the destination, so in short we had to make a 40 minute drive up a cop invested main road in at least 30 minutes. It was possible, they just couldn't stop for anybody.

They were only 10 minutes away from the destination when a police vehicle started to tail them, I started to slow down and nodded to Christoff, he started to roll down the window and slowly pushed out his 9mm silencer and aimed for the wheel of the motor vehicle. The shot was perfect, he didn't even flinch, he just unrolled the silencer put it in his jacket pocket and placed the gun down into his sock holster. I looked into my mirror and seen the police vehicle speed over to the side of the road and I started to press the foot down. We had about 5 minutes to get there and they needed the cargo…

Report Post Tip

Intrigue looked at her watch hoping just hoping they would arrive sooner rather than later. "Typical of Vince this, always leaving things to the last minute!" She muttered. She noticed both Carl and Zero were both pacing back and forths scraping the soles of their shoes as they go. She forgets who she is sometimes and can not help but comment on the damage they would do to their ever so nice shoes. Was enough to make them stop and just stand still for a moment or two like a couple of school boys loosing their candy.

Finally Vince, Chris and Hetfield arrived. "Your almost late" snapped Carl. "In a fashionable manner too" said Vince. Carl gave a serious look to him as if to say can't argue with that.. yet! "I'll make you pay one day" Carl pretended to joke. Vince just gave some confused stare asking "You what?" "Oh nothing" laughed Carl mysteriously.

The group greeted each other and huddled around making the final plans of what to do next. "This, if it goes to plan will be our finest hour" Said Carl. Zero nodded in agreeance while rubbing his hands together.  "Here's the cargo" Vince said whilst pointing to his lads to bring it over. They opened it up and got out what Carl would call their big boys toys. Got themselves 2 each and loaded them up getting ready. Carl and Zero looked at each other as if to say 'You ready bro?' they just nodded they've known each other years and didn't always needed words to know what was what. 

Vince tapped Intrigue on the shoulder and said "Hey did you follow my instructions?" "Yes I did and here it is" Intrigue said as she handed him over a flask of tea and a sausage roll. "You really do think of the most stupid times for these things Vince and here we are about to go play with the chocbos and all you can think about is a sausage roll!" He tried to claim he can't help it and that it's  all down to being nervous but Intrigue decided to just stop listening to him and his excuses and to just focus on Carl and Zero. 

Intrigue turned to them both and said "Ready?" "As I ever will be" Zero replied..

Report Post Tip

The time was now... The six of them were ready to go and prepared for a bloodbath of a battle. Zero stood before them like a general of his own small army.  He drew his sword and pointed it at them, then raising it to the sky. He brought it down with a quick swift swing and looked to the crew.

“This is for Corktown and everything we stand for. The chocobo leader has been spotting smoking a cigarette on the balcony alone and this is the perfect time to make a move. If everything goes to plan then we should be in and out of this soon to be massacre. We will attack the compound and then Carl and myself will enter it where we should be able to handle the rest on our own. Hetfield and Christoff you will secure the south entrance. Intrigue and Vince will secure the east entrance so we have all escape routes guarded. They will have to jump from the windows to get down and I will take those chances. Let’s make this as clean as possible... I don’t want to scrap this up as a mistake. Think about everything that bastard has put us through and go out there and get the job done.”

Zero swung his sword him front of his body and held it upright.

“We are Corktowns best and this is our time. Fuck... those... chocobos. No bird or zombie will stop us. Carl gets the kill on the Godfather.”

Zero then pointed his sword toward the compound where everyone started to head towards. The guards on the outside were guarding the fort heavily and notice people coming towards them. They raised their guns but the group showed no harm so far. They then yelled across the lot.

“Why are you here?”

Zero laughed at the guard asking the question and turned to Carl. Carl gave him a nod as he stepped forward, putting his arm behind his back.

“We are here to take what is ours.”

Carl shouted it back to the confused guards and the shots began to fire. Intrigue and Vince shot down the guards at the front entrance and Zero could see Christoff and Hetfield moving their way to the side entrance to make sure everything was handled there. Zero watched the bodies drop, his sword in one hand and his revolver in the other, seeing the damage being done. He realized that both sides were secure and busted down the front door to the compound. Zero was the first to walk in to make sure that everything was okay before letting Carl come. He seen two men coming at him ready to shoot him down. Zero spun shooting one guard with his revolver, then spinning the other way taking the other guards head clean off with one quick slice of his sword. Another guard rushed in to see what the gun shot was about when Zero kicked himself from the wall stabbing the man in the heart. Zero pulled the sword out swiftly and motioned for Carl to enter.

They made their way up the stairs and onto the second story level. The guards on this floor seemed to have been sleeping as Carl popped off two shots and cleaning the entrance guards. Two more ran around the corner and began to fire shots down the hallway at them two. The bullets stopped coming but Zero could hear the others battling outside with what seemed to have been back up. He looked behind him and through the window to see exactly what was running through his mind. The battle zone outside was starting to heat up and Zero could see the others putting up a good fight. He knew they could take care of themselves but with the bullets spraying across the hallway, him and Carl were in some deep trouble. Zero rose from where they were blocking the bullets and let the shots fly from his revolver. One of the bullets his the man square in the chest as the other knocked the guards gun from his hands. Seeing that the guard was defenseless Zero ran forward, springing from the wall, taking the mans head clean off. Seeing that they done all the damage they could on this floor, Zero bent down to one knee. He kissed his hand before touching the ground and whispering.

“May the mako be with you. We thank you for your help in finding Sector 7.”

He stood up as if nothing happened then him and Carl nodded towards each other and continued to climb to the next floor. The fighting outside was starting to fade away from ear shot as they finally came to the floor they had been waiting for. At the end of the hallway was where the Godfather was located and he hasn’t seemed to have left the room. Zero kicked open the door to see if anyone was in the room and to his surprise there was a guard waiting on him. The guard got startled as he began to fire off random shots that didn’t find anywhere but the ceiling. Zero took one clean swing of his sword and stuck it right through the mans chest causing the blade to come out the other side. Zero slowly pulled it out as he noticed the balcony door open and someone out there standing. Zero turned to Carl and pointed towards the Godfather.

“This one is yours. Take the bastard out just like we planned.”

Carl already had his gun ready as he began to start walking towards the balcony. He nodded to Zero and had a look of determination in his eye. Carl walked out to the balcony where the wind swung the door shut. There was a bit of a scuffle that could heard through the doors and Zero rushed to try and pry them open but it was no good. There was a loud gunshot followed by a pause of silence. Another gunshot went off as Zero finally pried the doors open and stood before the bloody mess that was before him.  He could see that the chocobo leader had pulled a gun on Carl at what seemed like the last moment and missed the shot. Carl returned fire putting one right through his skull, ending this one quick. Zero smiled as he stood over the mess and wiped the blood from his sword onto his cape.

“We have attracted too much heat. We have to get the fuck out of here.”

Report Post Tip

While all hell was breaking loose at the chocobos compound Silk was behind the wheel of a truck smiling like a kid on Christmas morning. "This truck is fucking awesome!" The young happy mobster said to SqualLeonhart sitting next to her in the fucking awesome truck. Silk put the pedal to the metal and cheered, "Wooooohooooo!! Intrigue was right. Trucks are hot!"

Earlier that day Silk was at her respectable business establishment, a brothel in Corktown aka Cocktown, Detroit. The young mobster was smoking a joint and eating cookies when she got a phone call from Zero. He told Silk it was time for the most epic battle the world has ever seen, The Awesome Criminals of Corktown vs. The Ass Hat Chocobos. Aftet Silk got her orders she said, "No fucking problem, Boss!"

Working with SqualLeonhart and two young associates Silk raided a trucking depot in Black Bottom, Detroit. As SqualLeonhart and the associates dealt with the security guards outside Silk rushed into the building and pointed her gun at the depot manager. "Give me the keys for the truck next to the front gate."

"CRAZY BITCH!" The depot manager yelled. "GIRLS CAN'T DRIVE TRUCKS!"

"Oh really? They say girls can't shoot either." Silk coldly replied and fired her gun. The man dropped dead on the floor and Silk smiled proudly. "Another plus one. Maybe I'll catch up to Carl and Zero someday."

Driving the stolen truck like a bat out of hell Silk raced towards the border. When they arrived outside the chocobos compound Silk and SqualLeonhart got out of the truck and opened the back where their two young associates were. Silk pointed to the vehicles her friends arrived in earlier. "Burn the cars. The boss wants no evidence left behind."

Within minutes the group of mobsters from Corktown ran out of the compound lead by Carl and Zero. A loud explosion rocked the ground and fire lit up the night sky. Behind the brave fighters the compound slowly crumbled. The wounded bodyguards trapped inside screamed helplessly.

"Let's get the fuck out of here before every cop in Michigan shows up." Silk said to the group and tossed the truck keys to Zero. "Drive it like you stole it, Boss."

Report Post Tip

As everyone left the compound in two separate vehicles there was still an abundance of explosions and gun fire going off in the distance. I wasn't sure if anyone else was left inside, but one thing was for sure. The chocobos had been defeated and the leader was left lifeless amoungst the ashes of the compound, leaving us to take claim to leadership in the district of Corktown. Zero in the drivers seat with Silk as his co-pilot made me smile with Intrigue by my side in the back of the vehicle as we drove back to the headquarters.

Once we arrived back into town and our headquarters we called home I asked everyone to park the vehicles and meet with me in front. They were all war torn showing off blood stains and darker grease stains then railroad workers. They were exhausted and ready for some rest, but we never disobey an order given out.

I have brought you all here to thank you for your hard work and dedication to our family. It means a lot to have you all here with me tonight after the success we have had. We have defeated the chocobo leader and I will now claim this district as Godfather. I appreciate the opportunity to pass the torch to my hard working counter part in Zero_Mchannon, I know how hard you've been working on Sector 7 so I expect big things from you! I then looked to Intrigue and thanked her for making the call that saved our lives for that needed backup. You my lady will stay with me and help me run this distrcit to the best of our abilities. I appreciate your work with the family and am excited for the districts future.

With that being said you may all now take time to rest and see your loved ones, you've deserved it after a night like that.

Report Post Tip

Don McHannon, congrats. While you and I arnt overly familar with one another, I wanted to stop you for a moment and wish you much luck with your new crew. Im aware that this isnt your first rodeo, and you know what you're doing, but good luck anyways. Your newly appointed Godfather is a good man as you know, and I forsee good things occuring for both of you.

Report Post Tip

pops bottles for the pimps and the hoes

Congrats!!!!!!1

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr. McHannon.

It has only been fairly recently that we have crossed paths but I already have a very high opnion of you. I'm very confident you will be a huge success in the city of Detroit and wish you the best of luck, Sir.

tips hat

Report Post Tip

I may not know you(or anyone else really other than the three people I've talked to since I started), you're a part of Detroit and Detroit likes you obviously so you must be pretty awesome. 

Anyhow, Congrats to both of you! 

Report Post Tip

Carl, its been an honor supporting you friend, you truly do deserve this!

Zero.. Its about time friend, you've worked your ass off for Detroit and this honor is not given out lightly, congrats!

Report Post Tip

In the short time I have worked with you I have been mightily impressed. 

Well deserved and I'm sure you will do excellent things for our city.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Carl and Don Zero, you have both worked incredibly hard for the city of Detroit.

It is a truly great day for Corktown not only do we have a new Godfather and leader but the mighty Chocobos have been defeated!

Report Post Tip

Congrats man,My bloodline has worked with you before and knows that you will bring your best!

Report Post Tip

My man Zero you're an absolute star and detroit will only prosper with you in a leading role congratulations my friend!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to both of you guys! Well deserved :) xx

Report Post Tip

"I have yet to visit these streets having little time to debate anything these day and I figured I <3 you enough that I should take the time to visit for the first time just for you Zero_McHannon. I am proud to be apart of this new Sector 7 family and I already know you will do well on the streets of Detroit. Long live Sector 7 and long live The Grimes Division." 

Mitzy_May wasn't one to stick around too long and the last you see of her, today anyway, is of her disappearing around some corner, looking excited at the prospect of working for someone she considered to be a good friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to both of you and I'm sorry to hear about your giant bird infestation.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you Zero, not so much you Carl, you take my candy, i can't deal with that.

Hetfield winks at carl, shaking all five of his accomplice's hands before turning around wondering down a lone boulevard wondering how long before Intrigue starts stealing his candy

Report Post Tip

CarlGrimes - You've been a big part to helping this city shape into where it is today. Your practically like a brother to me, I couldn't have asked for a better person to take over the district of Corktown. Anytime I've asked for a favor or your help on something, you went above and beyond on my expectations. One of your great, great grandfathers helped teach my bloodline the ropes around these streets back in it's youth.  So today is a special occasion, it's not every day if ever when you get to see a close friend or bloodline achieve such a high achievement. I know without a hint of doubt you will do great things with this newly earned title.

Zero Mchannon - I'm honored to have had the pleasure of working with you for a few months, back when you were rolling with the "SpaceOutlaws" badge. In that time we became friends and built trust. In our time of working together, you've always been there for the city first. If there was ever any tasks or help that may of been needed you would offer a hand or give help to those in need. I appreciate everything you've done for this city and happy to see you running the newly formed and organized Sector 7.

Congratulations fellas! You both definitely deserve this.

Now... let the celebrations begin!

SpaceCowboy waves in hundred's of bodygaurds, escorting in crates of some of the finest liquors around the world. Others were carrying wooden boxes, containing detroit's finest cigars.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Zero Dark McHannon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL