Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:09
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
365 Days of My Final Fantasy Started by: Zmeika on May 01, '13 00:03

Zmeika looks around the foyer of the Ancients' HQ and is overtaken by a fit of giggles. Her crew has really done her proud, decorating the foyer to celebrate their boss's one year anniversary. Hanging from the ceiling are fishing reels and hockey sticks wrapped in colourful ribbons, a newly installed coy pond with a gnome calmly fishing, and a giant cake decorated with flames and a single number 1 candle on the top. Zmeika smooths out her party dress, grabs her bunch of flyers and boldly walks out the doors onto the street. She passes the flyers off to some of her crew to distribute. Zmeika looks at the crowd gathering in front of her, and once Sephiroth joins her, she begins her practiced speech.

Good morning everyone! Today is a very special day for the district of South Philly, and especially the Ancients! My handsome boss has turned ONE! That's right ladies and gentlemen, he's 365 days old today!!! Congratulations boss, I'm so happy to be at your side on this special day. 

So you all must be wondering why we're standing here in the street. Well...we'd love to share this celebration with all of you ofcourse! We love any and all reasons for a big and fun party! So between the hours of noon and midnight today, Philly will be the centre for crime! We will run so wild around this city, that the cops will have to round up our fellow mobsters every 15 minutes and packing the jails full. I also have it on good authority that 4 men, also known as the "made in-actives" bunch, will be turned loose on us every hour. When I, or another member of South Philly gets word of these men, we'll post it on the bulletin board over there. 

Zmeika points down at a board on a wall at the bottom of the steps

So please join me in congratulating my boss, and hope you see you all back here for noon!

Zmeika gives Sephiroth a hug, and walks off to continue arranging things for the party

Report Post Tip

I must say this is a milestone to put on the wall and smile my friend.I can honestly say you are one of the best people around to do business with and work with.We have dealt with each other over time because of hiccups and your integrity and passion astounded  me.You stand tall and do your city your best as you always do man.

Congrats

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you both.

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth, you have my congratulations. Our long, long, long ago relatives once worked together to achieve a goal that was cut down way too short and today we mark the year mark of your grandson's arrival. Seems a lot has changed since then and I happily wish you to another year. Congratulations my old friend.

Report Post Tip

Keme threw confetti in the air.

"Congratulations, my old friend. Old as in a long time friend, not that you're getting old, which you are!"

She winked and then gave him a hug.

"You're amazing, dear! Keep up the good work!"

Report Post Tip
Sephiroth... man this takes me back... back to when you were working for Neon. You have managed to survive that war and turned another leaf by helping into building Philadelphia. With this you have succeeded with flying colors now ruling part of South Philly. Well, Philly would never be the same without you my friend. And i am truly honored to have lived long enough to see this day come. Your anniversary... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!

This day is yours, take some time off... you've earned it a very long time ago!
Report Post Tip

Happy birthday dear friend

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you both

Report Post Tip

Congratulations 

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your accomplishment! 

Report Post Tip
So, wow, were to begin. Seph, we have worked together before, albeit on a not so close level, even then it was a pleasure to work along side you. Now I know what its like to work under you on a close level, and let me tell you, you’re an amazing Crew leader, on of the best. The dedication, strength and all round brilliance astounds me everyday.

You have played it amazingly, I have fought against you, to which you out lived me. I now stand along side you; it’s been an amazing ride thus far and long may it continue. I owe everything to you, your generosity is second to none pal.

I year is an amazing achievement, you should be extremely proud, as I know we all are, really well done friend. Here’s to another successful year.
Report Post Tip

Happy birthday, Sir!

This is an amazing achievement!

Be proud at yourself and on to another successful year!

Congrats!

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth can’t help but let his smile run from ear to ear…

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I could never have done without my fellow comrades in philly, I owe it all to them.

Report Post Tip

May 01, 11:59:00    You have taken on the contract of Dennis_Allamon in Old City District, Philadelphia.

May 01, 11:58:55    You have taken on the contract of Stephen_Thane in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.

May 01, 11:58:51    You have taken on the contract of Evelo in Old City District, Philadelphia.

May 01, 11:58:29    You have taken on the contract of Luann-Sweere_ in South Philly, Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on a largely silent year spent in the shadows.

Report Post Tip
Congratz fella, getting one year old is quite the feat around this parts. Stay frosty and cheers for many more years to come!
Report Post Tip

May 01, 12:59:08    You have taken on the contract of morris_petillo in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.

May 01, 12:59:05    You have taken on the contract of Rolando_Fry in Old City District, Philadelphia.

May 01, 12:59:01    You have taken on the contract of frank_lemmings in South Philly, Philadelphia.

May 01, 12:58:57    You have taken on the contract of ColeStarr in Old City District, Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

Blunto makes his way towards the front of the crowd, tossing a few fellow thugs towards the sidewalk to make a clear path for himself.

Mr. Sephiroth, we haven't had the pleasure of meeting one another, but Birthdays are important. So... Happy Birthday, and may there be many more!

Report Post Tip

May 01, 13:59:47    You have taken on the contract of LakitaMastrianna in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 13:59:40    You have taken on the contract of _MikeGribben in Old City District, Philadelphia.
May 01, 13:59:34    You have taken on the contract of FloydWickus in Old City District, Philadelphia.
May 01, 13:59:31    You have taken on the contract of Anthonyhester in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

May 01, 15:06:26    You have taken on the contract of Miguel_Eisenhower in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.
May 01, 15:06:22    You have taken on the contract of randolph_towlson in Old City District, Philadelphia.
May 01, 15:06:18    You have taken on the contract of Luis_ganguli in South Philly, Philadelphia.
May 01, 15:06:14    You have taken on the contract of FranciscoLedley in Bella Vista, Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 365 Days of My Final Fantasy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL