Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:04
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Phil_Fail_Steak -> Don't shoot the messenger! Started by: PewPewMobmail on May 03, '13 21:53

Good evening friends,

Earlier this evening my good cousing PewPewBBQ was killed and I am pretty sure I know what happend!
My cousin was having this nice chat with Phil_Steak through mobmail when he stopped replying... and then before I knew it.... my cousin lay dead on the floor!
Next to his name was something scribbled like -1 or something. How awkward! Phil_Steak shot my cousing on accident trying to mobmail him. Poor Phil_Steak, he seems to get more senile with the day!

Although, maybe it has always been somewhat a trade of his... when we take a little trip down to memory lane we will remember the respectable Don Typhon (IWP) who was shot as well by this GodLOLfather.... He then claimed it was a "honest" mistake and ment to send him a letter... a letter with a bullet allright.

So the question is, how do you make something idiot proof? Or well let's just call it what it is.... Phil_fail_Steak proof? The gods have made a proper attempt by adding in a "safety" disclosure before a WACK! attempt is said in motion.... but let's be honest... if you're retarded enough to missclick twice... I am sure our special "gifted" Phil_Steak here will manage to missclick for a third time.
I mean... third time is a charm right?

We unfortunately can't make it idiot proof... this is bad news friends.
All I can say is... don't mobmail the assclown. Seriously, you put your life at risk everytime!!!

If anyone else has any suggestions on to how to deal with this or has a cure for idiocy in it's purest form... please offer your suggestions.
It is quite sad Phil is challenged so badly. 

Phil, my heart goes out to you. I hope they find a cure for your stupidity some day. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip
My suggestion.. have you meet your cousin.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I do love the irony that this is suggested by you... you FIRE! I bet Whitey agrees with you. 

Report Post Tip
And if he does?? I believe were all entitled to our opinions. Aren't we? Even if they do have a bit of irony in it.
Report Post Tip

Oh you are so right my previous hot headed fire. Did you see smoke anywhere? 

Report Post Tip
Hmm. Smoke no.. ashes yes.
Report Post Tip

precious* sorry was chewing on a match.... left over from the Whitey BBQ. I apologize. I hope I didn't spit in your face as well during that process... don't want to put out any fires now!

Report Post Tip

Maybe I should have a chat with my cousin PewPewPhoenix and see if he feels like rising from the ashes at some point....

Report Post Tip
A true fire couldn't be put out by a bit of spit.. And I don't know about you but BBQs are quite lovely.
Report Post Tip

They are! I love them. Well not as much as Whitey but I still love them. Especially if there's spareribs... god those are amazing. But if Phil_Steak was to mail me some goodies for a BBQ.... I would fear for my life opening that package! So please people, make sure to not open any packages sent from the NY headquarters from Phil_fail_Steak. Things could get ugly quick. 

Report Post Tip
Pew pew. Sorry if you mind me shorting your name but do expect to have a different fate then your cousin? I hope you expect the given how you speak?
Report Post Tip
Also I beg to differ about Whitey liking them more. Nothing smells better then flames engulfing a piece of meat, searing in all the delicious flavors.
Report Post Tip

I fear not Fire, I fear not... it's already happening:

To: PewPewMobmail
Sent: May 03, '13 22:12
Subject: Delightful

Let's run away together. 

Whitey, let's team up. If you set all the post offices on fire in NY we might be able to solve 2 issues in 1! You can keep practicing your wicked fire fetish and Phil_Steak can no longer send letters. Win-win. Fucking-A!

Report Post Tip

Hmmm... Interesting theory.
Phil_Steak mailing people results in their death.

Messages Sent: 21499

Holy shit. Fear me. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's a good thing you've such poor streets presence... else we might be looking at accidental mass murder eh?! 

Last speech.. March 07.... boosting about some retarded duel that my cousin PewPewDuel will address at a later point... BAD TIMES. 

Report Post Tip
I'm sorry perhaps I'm missing some key point here.. How does Phil saying something in streets equal same as sending someone a personal mail bomb?
Report Post Tip

To: Capengo-001

Sent: May 03, '13 22:46

Subject:

Hey....

Kill me now...

Oh no i got one...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz no no plz phil no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

i understand that you are frustrated pewpewmobmail but don't you think that its a bad idea to bad mouth the upperstructure in the streets requardless of what happened? mistakes happen...we are all human. your asking for another death only this 1 wont be accidental.

Report Post Tip

its funny how we had a BBQ earlier yet the host is Toast

Report Post Tip
http://thearrogantantagonist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Obama-toast1.gif
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Phil_Fail_Steak -> Don't shoot the messenger!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL