Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New York and the pickpocket escapades! Started by: PewPewPickpocket on May 06, '13 23:51
Good evening!

Earlier today PewPewMobmail passed..... WHAT IS GOING ON?

I'll tell you what is going! But first we need to do a little recap on this weeks events because we had a plague of bugs in town! One in particular that caused my "innocent" cousin PewPewBBQ to die by what appeared in the obituaries as a not so "innocent" gangster. PewPewMobmail addressed the crowd then in to regards of Phil_Steak accidently "WACKING" PewPewBBQ instead of replying to the mobmail correspondence and stated that by Dutch Wackmath a minus one was in order. Replies followed stating about "status code red" yada yada yada. Please take a moment of your time to visit my cousin PewPewBBQs! funeral and observe his innocence re-instated.

Right! With that clarified, let's move on to more important matters. Another recently deceased PewPewMobmail... not much to report on that front. He said what he wanted to say and received another mobmail... wait not mobmail... bullet from Phil_Fail_Steak. C'est La vie.

A bit of chatter here and there in the coffeeshops happened and by the suggestion of our precious Whitey PewPewPickpocket was risen. The family quite liked Whitey's suggestion because of LuckyLuciano "pickpocketing" insidieux.... OOPS no. He did not pickpocket her, he wacked her. ACCIDENTLY OFCOURSE. Cause New York only kills on accident. Insidieux, daughter of Captious3, was still mourning the loss of her mother. Her mother Don Captious3 had died in a rather bizarre internal war in New York earlier the same month. This war will be addressed by someone else of the PewPew family later on this year. Ok back on track! Don Captious3 was killed... but not on purpose.. haha you guessed it... yes she was shot by accident by dun dun dun.... ClockWorkAngel a CREWLEADER in NEW YORK. In fact, Phil_Fail_Steak's first captain.

In case you haven't picked up on the "trend" of my families speeches, it's about the continious fuck ups of NY and the upper structure. And I am well aware of people coming here, back talking me in the eyes of the public but that is allright guys. Because it's the people I speak to behind the scenes that count. I do like to take this moment to thank everyone for the generous tips, so far they've been quite handy to pay for my families funeral expenses. It's appreciated!

*PewPewBBQ brought you Whitey's bodyguards
*PewPewMobmail warned you not to engage in any mobmail activity with Phil_Fail_Steak
*PewPewPickpocket has informed you of the accidental deaths involved around insidieux/Captious3

Now who would you like to see next? I think it is time for a little poll! And to protect everyones identity I created one in a save enviorement, where you can vote freely and safely. There is NO tracking of your home address.

These are the choices:

- PewPewQueens -> I'll tell you what is going on with this empty district.
- PewPewLapdog -> Do I really need to explain what this will be about?
- PewPewTaxes -> Would you like to know the finances in New York?!

Vote and we'll be back to you in just a couple of days!
Report Post Tips: 14 / Total: $6,470,000 Tip

Can I vote for finances in New York?

This one should be interesting.

Your other two are pretty apparent as to what kind of idiocy you would spew up. This one, even I'm baffled by. Not even the Kuku of old with his vibrant imagination would venture in a topic that blindly.

PewPew, I ask of you, what exactly do you offer this community? What do you bring?
Do you bring any growth? Any promotion, anything of value whatsoever?

I can present to you, people who will come out and publicly applaud what I have done for them, and their bloodlines. I can bring to you, plenty of new people to these shores who found refuge with me. Who, because of the actions of myself and my staff in NY, brought those people up and showed them the ropes. 

You can use your pathetic argument that the accidents that have occurred are not actually accidents, however anyone with any prior experience in leadership would tell you, that is not the case. You can argue that the safety feature on guns was added solely because of my blunder, however even there, you would be mistaken. Heck, I know of you own close friends that made this mistake after my incident. Their mistake was even accepted by the Gods as a legitimate mistake, and was a factor in adding the safety.

So tell me, what is it that you offer to this community? You are the poison. You are everything that drives away and ruins our way of life. You show now honor, no drive to do anything, no efforts to make changes. Why is this?

The only logical answer I can come up with is..... that you have realized that against me, you truly are powerless. You have no drive, because you have realized that your existence is pathetic. You have no honor, because you have realized you yourself will never be honored. You make no effort, because you know any effort that you make would fail. You are miserable. I make you miserable. And for that, I apologize. It was not my intent to be so much better than you. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

First, my congratulations Phil_Steak a proper reply, long overdue. Unfortunately it appears your sights are still short as ever... (short sighted fyi).

You ask a valid question though, what do I bring to this community that contributes to it? I happily would like to take this oppurturnity to answer that. And with that correct your conlusion. A conclusion which is in fact full of errors. But don't worry, we didn't expect you to turn intelligent in a day. There's still hope. Maybe.

You have worked hard for your account and I'll even believe you've offered guidance to some.  Good job, you did something right. But with that you're also doing a lot wrong. The things you do wrong I address here, because frankly, your ego is so big you address the things you do right yourself already in the streets. I think the last time you came here to hold your own speech was when you beat someone in a duel and were so insecure you were looking for an ego boost from the public? But nevermind that now.

What do I contribute? I share my non-filtered opinion about the way your city holds itself.  How your city goes about their daily business. How your city keeps killing people accidently. How you as a godfather treat people like absolute shit when ever you're on your period. A lot of people in our community are in a position of power or status that they're to scared to loose right now. Even though I sometimes am saddened by their choice to live and suffer, rather than die peacefully I respect and understand that. These are the people I was referring to in my originial speech, the people behind the scenes. My bloodline has been in our way of life for over 10 years now Phil_Steak and I'll tel you... when I thought I had seen it all you topped it. I'm sure you'll take this as some weird kind of compliment, but let me be clear it is not. 

The way you treat your own people, the way you hold yourself in the coffeeshops and in the streets it's horendous. It's shocking. And I think I bring a lot to this community by addressing that. A lot fo people are already aware of the way you carry yourself, those who are not will learn this way. And the best thing? You can't touch me, I am not part of your structure. You can't treaten to kill me if I speak my mind... you can't fine me... you're the one who is powerless. Because you have NOTHING on me. 

So Phil_Delusional_Fail_Powerless_Steak , I thank you for your vote. 

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $1,610,000 Tip

*Aang walks out into the streets and over hears what pewpewpickpocket is saying....*

" pewpewpickpocket....i'm going to say this with small words so that even you can understand this. you were not wacked accidentally by one of the mafia worlds most respected godfathers. you were wacked because you stupidly talked shit to or about someone in the NY upper structure. i will not sit ideally any more and watch you disrespect a godfather for taking appropriate actions that you brought upon yourself."

point # 2- "i really don't give a shit what you think happened but i will say this...you are a delusional simpleton if you think that Phil_Steak is not a good leader. Phil_Steak has been around longer than both of us put together and you would do well to remember that and give the man the respect he deserves."

point #3- " you are a selfish mobster and you are full of yourself! get over the fact that you died and start over again with a fresh clean slate and stop fucking bad mouthing people because, to use Phil_Steaks words, you are pathetic. grow the fuck up!

*having no time to say anything more, Aang walks off without another word to take care of the mobsters under his charge, worth his time.*

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I have no idea who you are though I would bet everything I'm worth you come from a lineage that has, in your mind, been "wronged" by Phil_Steak. I put it in quotes because so often we see people cry when they die.

You have made it so clear to me that everything you say is based off of heresay and speculation that I cant take anything you say seriously. I honestly thought you were attempting to be funny when you first started. Now I see you are jaded and so clearly horribly terribly wrong I can't even begin to express myself well enough.

I would suggest to anyone reading, even if there are some things that a true, to just stop now and go home. This person is attempting to tarnish the image of one of our most successful mafioso we have.

I imagine that Phil_Steak either turned this person down or killed a family member. So instead of spewing lies and garbage rank up and do something about it. Revenge is great motivation.

Report Post Tip
well said NYstripsteak....i agree with your assessment. im not even from NY and im offended by half of what im reading from this character. she is a very self center naive person who just cant get over herself. 

*Aang tips his hat and walks away...*
Report Post Tip

The things you do wrong I address here, because frankly, your ego is so big you address the things you do right yourself already in the streets.

I do have an ego, absolutely. Do you blame me though? I mean, look at me. I'm handsome, successful. No, but seriously, you're argument is that I have an ego? A person, who is at the top of a city. The most powerful man of that city... and you're argument is that I have an ego? I'm sorry, but I think an ego in this position is warranted and earned.

I think the last time you came here to hold your own speech was when you beat someone in a duel and were so insecure you were looking for an ego boost from the public.

You make comments about how I am full of errors, and that you're going to correct me. HA. How is anyone supposed to take you serious when you don't even even correctly explain that incident. It was not a thread to boost my ego over a duel. It was a sacrifice of a lamb. Our Italian roots have us sacrifice lamb for Spring and Easter. The duel... well that was done because I'm smart enough to not risk a situation where I could die. The duel was the safest way for me to kill this lamb without a 1% chance of a gun malfunction. Silly silly girl. 

What do I contribute?

Now this is where it get's interesting. I'm going to have to break down almost every line of non-sense you spew. 
However, I think it's best I present some background information. For those who aren't aware, our lovely PewPew is a descendant of the Rhianne.. oh I'm sorry, Rianne blood line.  

PewPew has relations (a friendship) with the Eepster bloodline. Poison likes poison. We will explain in more details later as to how the Eepster bloodline relates to this and how this is all just a personal vendetta poorly handled by pathetic silly girls.

I share my non-filtered opinion about the way your city holds itself. 

How my city holds itself? Oh, you mean about how the Eepster decendent in my city refused to follow orders and would publicly make inappropriate comments about her own leadership? Or how my city holds itself when that Eepster descendant continued to make those comments, after I had asked for it to cease and desist? It appears that your comment should be directed at your friend, that is no longer apart of my city. I got rid of the crap holding my city down, so you don't have to worry about how my city holds itself. I appreciate your concern however. 

How your city goes about their daily business

Well that's ironic, seeing that, you've never been apart of my city. Who is your insight from? The Eepster descendant ? Lovely, as they were never given any information about how the city operates. Your information is about as reliable as a politicians promise.

How your city keeps killing people accidently.

Oh you silly silly girl. Is this the only argument you have? Sorry to crush your theories, but every city encounters this. Prior to the gun safety, this happened weekly. Hell, even your own dear friend, Zombee had an accident. I ask you to present to me a SINGLE Godfather to come out and tell you that they haven't have to deal with a gun related accidents multiple times during their reign. It happens so frequently, so regularly. The only difference is, 90% of the time, it is not given any public attention. Only the parties involved are aware of it. 

How you as a godfather treat people like absolute shit when ever you're on your period.

Oh Rhianne.. err Rianne, we all know how well you treat people, even when you're not on your period. I treat trash the way it deserves to be treated. If you're not trash, you'll be treated wonderfully. I am sure many people can come forward about how I have treated them. Both members from NY as well as those from other cities. 

A lot of people in our community are in a position of power or status that they're to scared to loose right now. Even though I sometimes am saddened by their choice to live and suffer, rather than die peacefully I respect and understand that. These are the people I was referring to in my originial speech, the people behind the scenes

So you say words, without making a point or having a meaning. What exactly are you trying to imply by this? Just fluff, to make yourself feel like you've made a point. I hate general statements that have no meaning. Make a point with your words, don't just talk to make it seem like you're saying something. It's useless to listen to. 

The way you treat your own people, the way you hold yourself in the coffeeshops and in the streets it's horendous.

How do I treat my people?What, That I defend and protect my people?
Let's go back to the reason you are so upset, Rhianne... errr Rianne.

A few weeks ago, Whitey burned the body of someone in the streets on my order. 
Crack bitch whore... err i mean... MagnoliaQuinn, descendant of the Eepster bloodline would proceed to insult my member in the coffee shops. Comments about fire, burning, and other insults that were clear attacks on this member of mine. 
I went to Godfather Alexander, and asked him to take control of MagnoliaQuinn, as she was his member.
What happened next? MagnoliaQuinn defied her own Godfathers orders. More comments were made resulting in me demanding it to stop or Magnolia would be dead.... 
Then,  our wonderful Rhianne.... Rianne enters my cities main coffeeshop. Immediately, comments about heat, fire, and burning are made. Delightful. I quickly banished Rhianne from my room. 

What did Rhianne do at that point? Oh, but of course, she held herself in a respectable way in the coffeshops, but of course. She used the internal speaker system in the CoffeeShop to make comments about fire two more times. (OOC, She used the room bot to make comments, which were later verified as Rhianne by the wonderful people who run our IRC servers.).  Yes, Rhianne, you present yourself wonderfully. You're a model person. I mean, let's be honest.. anyone who knows you knows how outstanding of a person you are... 

Isn't it clear that all you're doing is protecting your friend for being killed because she refused to follow orders? Hell, just a few weeks ago, you were speaking with me about how to remove the BG hits on me. Your only issues with me come from your personal situation and how I refused to let your friend get away with something. I defended my member from your clique. 

You can't touch me, I am not part of your structure.

Let us go back to my initial question. What is it that you have to offer? You are not in our ranks. You do not contribute to organized crime. You are in no way related to this thing of ours. So why do you even speak? Our way of life, our community, has standards. You think of yourself as above the standards. You do not work within the rules. You have no affiliation to this thing of ours.. so why do you comment on it? When you're willing to abide by the same restrictions and contribute to our way of life, then your voice should be heard. But until then, I think I speak for the majority of people who wish for you to simply stick to the coffee shops and pretend like you're one of us... instead of trying to come to the streets. 

The streets are here for those in this life. Not for those outside looking in. They can stick to the coffee shops. When you wish to be apart of this structure, then you'll be welcome here with open arms.

you're the one who is powerless. Because you have NOTHING on me.

Oh dear. Someone has to have power... in order for me to be powerless against them. You have no power, as you aren't even apart of our structure. You have nothing on me sweetheart. What you're doing, anyone can do. 
What I'm doing, requires effort, time, talent, and dedication. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $150,000 Tip
godfather Phil_Steak. i would like to offer my help as a witness. when you said that you have many people both in the NY Structure and abroad. 

first and foremost pewpew...i have the utmost respect for Phil_steak and his leadership style and should i die and my son take the reins as a mobster in my bloodline....it would be an honor to serve in the NY Structure. Phil_Steak and i have had quite a few casual conversations and we both have massive amounts of respect for each other. this is because i have the same common knowledge that every other respectable mobster has....how to treat others with respect.

sencondly...you mentioned that there are CLs in NY to scared to rise up against Phil_Steak? you couldnt be more wrong. i give you vegeta and vaticus! both of them died honorable deaths and all they did was conspire and got caught...and guess what? they are still here under new names doing great things for their respective cities! i dont see them running their mouths about a Godfather in the streets! you speak of things you do not know about. i left NY that day just so as to not get caught in the cross fire of the inner city war! NY CLs have no balls? i will tell you that all the CLs in this game would give their lives for their crew! you make me laugh with your stupidity pewpew....

Phil_Steak is a great leader and i wish the best for him and his fine city! its a pity that you take his time that he could be using to take care of his mobsters...the people who actually want to be a functional member of our world. you and your friends or allies if thats what you want to call them... know nothing of what you speak of so quit while your ahead....
Report Post Tip

Wow that is quite a lot to take in. I am really going to sit back for a moment and let that all digest.

I think the best place to begin would be with my personal experiences of the man, the (God)father, the legend. Phail_Steak.

I was immediately drawn to a bloodline I had known for generations, a solid leader, someone who you could not help but to love and respect. Vazzi AKA Vaticus. I had spent some time away from these shores but assumed he would be set up under an equally talented and respected leader. How wrong I was.

The first discussion I had with you, was basically you assaulting me on IRC about my intentions. It was a frightfully awkward conversation as you continually acted as if I should be in awe of you and seemed horribly disappointed when I had never heard of you. I didn't feel terribly welcomed into the city at this stage despite being a top earner and contributor in, well lets be honest, the only real family NY (New Orleans then) actually had. InactiveAngel really is one of the worst auths I have ever seen, and Rags and Sio do their best with the "members' they have, mostly crew IA's and no-hopers.

Alas I digress. My first real interaction with you came when Condemned rogued. Well actually he didn't rogue yet. He shot Whitey and i caught the WS. Being the diligent member I am I promptly handed it to your trusty RHM and figured he would be dealt with accordingly. A few minutes later I receive a mail from Condemned saying "I wish you would have told me it was you that caught the WS, we could have worked something out". God if i could go back knowing what I know now. So essentially, Phail_Drunk_Steak not only told the person who just rogued who handed over the WS, but felt the need to verbally abuse them as well. Yes I know there was abuse on both ends, but as a Godfather of a city you are supposed to be setting an example, and you failed. So there I am sat, in the same city as Condemned who can shoot shortly and I am thinking, Wow... I am going to die here. So i message my esteemed GF as well as his helpful hand, and receive no guidance on what it is that I should do. So what do I do? I reach into my pocket shell out 3million and jet pack it home, assuming he is too busy to deal with me. After the incident is completed I assume I will receive a mail, some sort of general acknowledgement for my service as well as oh, I don't know maybe an apology for endangering my life and all. But as I would see Big Mr Steak doesn't really care much for his members.

Not too long after this incident there was a fairly amazing incident where you shot a Don, Capped RHM by mistake. I won't go on about it again and again but really now. Do better. I hear your credit card took a bit of a hit on that one, as well it should have. Outrageous fail.

A few weeks went by and despite my efforts to communicate with you in any way, I was clearly beneath you and assumed that I was not worth the trouble. I had taken over a RHM position and had business of my own to attend with. As your RHM would tell me, "Phil is not a people person that is why he has me, he is more of a soldier". Quite the assessment. One hell of a soldier, one god awful Godfather. I understand your position, people always hate the top of the game, and that is quite clearly where you are. Right at the top. You may have ridden on DS' back to get there but fuck it man you made it. The difference between you and the greats before you is, quite simply. They were great. Your entire city (bar around 8 or 9 people) hate you. When the likes of Anita, and even though i couldn't stand the man myself, Roman. Their cities loved them. You are a soldier sniffing after Bunny and DS unable to control the smallest city in the game. You are a complete an utter failure. 

Goku had been up a while when a member comes to me telling me that one of your members had just shot at him. So I send off the statement to you awaiting some sort of response. Nothing. Again. A city which forbids IWP people to shoot anything they can WB on, just allowed a free shot on one of it's own members (a top gun and IWP'd member I might add) and the punishment was what? I found my way over to their profile the other day to find them an IWP'd Consig on the same account. It seems it's not what you know, but who you blow this days. 

Then came the Goku/Vazzi incident. which I really don't need to go into because I had it out with Whitey over this already. Basically you never took the time to actually engage with me, and a large amount of other members who died senselessly that day and that is why they had to die. You failed your own city again.

You are a chauvinist, your attitude toward women in general is deplorable. You are a self proclaimed egotist and the single least deserving person to ever hold the title of Godfather. Whitey's BG's are going to continue to die, and I imagine yours won't be too far behind. I realise this isn't going to cripple either of you, it is nothing more than flies bugging you, which will eventually be swatted. It should serve as a message to you though, that for every person you IWP for support, there are 10 that realise what a cunt you actually are.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
wow this is getting chaotic...the thread i mean
Report Post Tip

Ashpit,

I would love to take the time to speak with you, 1 on 1, to clear your of any confusion you may have over incidents.
You seem to have a lot of items that, you strongly feel you know factually.
I'd love to enlighten you. I can understand your frustration that I killed you when removing Vaticus and Goku. May I say, both of those individuals I still hold dear to me. I was speaking with Vaticus son just the other day. He is in the old country, not getting involved in this life of ours. He holds no resentment. I feel like, your anger comes from being upset that you had no relations with me. I can only blame that upon yourself, for not making an effort to reach out to me to speak with me. You make mentions of moments that I did not respond, the Condemned incident. Do you know the full situation of that incident? Did you know how it was 2:15 am, I was leaving a club. I was on from a mobile device, intoxicated, and being swarmed with people. I responded when I was able to, to whom I was able to. I couldn't respond to every mail, and unfortunately, your gun at the time and your messages were not that which could have done anything beneficial. What did you need me to do, tell you to fly to safety? Did you need for me to give you baby steps? You yourself stated that Condemned messaged you. It appears you two were friends. Did you really feel he was going to kill you? It's nice to adjust a story to fit your needs, isn't it?

90% of the city doesn't like me? Making up numbers? Making up stories? Me assaulting you and being in awe that you didn't know me? I don't even know what you're talking about there, so for that one, I'll reach out in private and see what exactly you are referring to.

There are a few other items I'd love to address in private as well, as I'm just left confused. 

Report Post Tip

As I have replied to your personal message. I really don't care to talk privately with you on this matter or any other. Anything you feel you want to discuss, you can do so freely.

I understand the situations very clearly. RTL was not a friend of mine, i had spoken to him a few times and quite honestly had no idea what his response would be...

Do you feel you dealt with that situation appropriately?

Report Post Tip

Ashpit,

Had you seen my responses? The slurring of my words. Did I look like I was in a state of mind to make the best decisions?
Did you see the personal attacks of Condemned, in his messages? His attack on Whitey as a human.
Were you aware of the apology I had given to Condemned afterwards, and how he responded with insults and superiority? This coming from a person who told Whitey that he wanted to murder him in real life, along with some other disgusting things?

Take a look at the transcripts, here: Transcripts

This man, told me to put on my Dick Sucking Lips, when I apologized to him and told him I was sorry for my comments, admitting that I took it to a place I shouldn't have.

But do you know what his apology to Whitey entailed? Take a look in the next response in that thread.
He insults whitey. He tells him he doesn't like him as a person. 

So to answer your question, no I don't think I dealt with it appropriately. But I manned up for that. 

Report Post Tip

It does seem as if you are constantly having to man up for mistakes you make...

Admirable as that may be, you shouldn't be making these sorts of errors in the first place and that was my whole point. As for making up numbers... I have received 9 messages of support, 4 requests to assist with BG wacking, as well as some tasty tips for my points made. Feel free to run an anonymous poll and I am fairly confident after Whitey and NYStripSteak have casted their ballots. Your popularity booth will be one lonely place.

How long have you been Godfather now? Look at your city.... look at the members that are left. I mean you killed most of them, and although you still hold them dear the ones that do return.... Don't go back to you... The ones you spared suicided week after week. As Whitey himself said. You are a soldier, not a people person...

Step aside and let someone else rule, they can't possibly butcher it worse than you have. Just stay in the shadows for when they need a +stupid gun to come out and kill stuff. Whether it be wacking, messaging or PP'ing, that is all you seem to excel at.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

To: Ashpit_Elk
Sent: May 07, '13 17:54
Subject:

I made the time for you, when you came to me asking why you were killed with the removal of Vazzi/Goku.

Just curious the anger and hostility now?

I reclal the last words being, 

Mar 18 10:12:38 <Epsilon>    Gaz was RH for Vazzi for how long lol
Mar 18 10:13:18 <Epsilon>    But yeah
Mar 18 10:13:22 <Epsilon>    No hard feelings or anything
Mar 18 10:13:27 <Epsilon>    I just wanted a reason

But there appear to be hard feelings?

I don't wish to take personal items to the streets.
As for comments about my attitude with women, this clearly confuses me.
I could only assume this is in regards to taking comments I made in jest, as serious? Probably the story I shared about girls crying (which was actually a story I heard on the radio that I was just sharing.)

Whatever though. I can clearly see who the bigger person here is.

I wish the followers of Goku and Vazzi were more like them. They understand the game for what it is... a game.
I apologize if you took things to a personal level.

But as I mentioned, all of our previous correspondences appear to be very friendly.

If you could at least tell me.. what you were referring to with "The first discussion I had with you, was basically you assaulting me on IRC about my intentions. It was a frightfully awkward conversation as you continually acted as if I should be in awe of you and seemed horribly disappointed when I had never heard of you. I didn't feel terribly welcomed into the city at this stage despite being a top earner and contributor in, well lets be honest, the only real family NY (New Orleans then) actually had. InactiveAngel really is one of the worst auths I have ever seen, and Rags and Sio do their best with the "members' they have, mostly crew IA's and no-hopers."

This doesn't ring a bell to me at all. 

To: Phil_Steak
Sent: May 07, '13 17:49
Subject:

There is clearly a miscommunication in your chain of command then. Hardly surprising.

I have no time for my former Godfather sadly. I spent probably an hour in PM with Whitey going on about this. He clearly forgot to relay my distaste and dislike. Any issues you wish to address feel free to reply to in the streets.

Sent: May 07, '13 17:43
Subject:

No?
I'm being serious.. unless you're not who I think you are.
I was under the impression you're Epsilon? 

To: Phil_Steak
Sent: May 07, '13 17:39
Subject:

I assume this is some awkward sarcasm I am not understanding?

Sent: May 07, '13 17:38
Subject:

Would love a chat sometime, Epsilon.
Not sure where some of your comments are coming from.

I reviewed our chat logs, and you and I seemed to have always been very respectful to one another.
Not sure where your anger/hostility is coming from? 

Speak. I just made it public. 

Report Post Tip

Before I address the LOLfather I want to make something clear to Aang and NYStripSteak. You both seemed to have missheard or missunderstood my reply to Phil_Fail_Steak. In there I state my reasons for addressing the public about his errors, his mistakes, his flaws etc. Phil_Fail_Steak has never come close to a big character in my bloodline and although he has killed my friends... everyone has killed my friends. If I had to make threads about everyone who had done something wrong or killed someone I once knew... god....

Phil_Fail_Steak, if your reply wasn't quality wise so poor I would have assumed you had someone else hold the speech for you. I seem to have touched a nerve? It's truely rare to see you appear so much all out of a sudden. But Phil_Fail_Steak I am glad you are here and aiding me in confirming my facts. It's delightfull.

Yes, I am from the Rianne/Scipita bloodline, that was not a secret Phil_Fail_Steak. I publicly spoke in the coffeeshops about my identity. So good job, captain obvious. 

Eeepster, Eeeeepster, Eeepster, Eepster, Zombee. Two girls I think extremely highly of indeed. Two girls who are very strong and individual. Two girls who can fight their own battles when they want to. Why you drag Eepster through the mud and go into details of Zombee's death is a mistery to me. Eepster I can slightly get given that she has voiced her opinion about you several times but why you would drag Zombee into the mix, is beyond me. Zombee made a mistake... and guess what Phil_Fail_Steak? She paid with DEATH for it. That is the big difference between NY and Zombee. New York, aka, you.... just keeps making errors and mistakes without a lot of consequences to it. And on top of that.. you hold yourself in the most disrespectful manner we have seen in a long long time.

Like Ashpit_Elk also stated, why does it seem you have your aim at girls? Just listening to your last response to me all I can hear is you trashing down respectable girls from our community. Without them even being here. Just because you need to drag other people into the discussion to get to an argument? Whats next, correcting grammar mistakes? Are you insecure around confident women? 

I would love to address all the ridiculous topics you raised but frankly... you're doing my head in with these poor attempts to make a point. When you're this pathetic that you've to drag people in that had nothing to do with any of this... shame on you. 

Oh and about the Inter Relay Chat system... LOL... running to the gods crying your eyes out because you are SO stupid you couldn't even figure out yourself what was going on. Anyone who knows me just 10% would have know INSTANTLY that, that was me. Instead your revoked like 18 people their AOP's before you even got to me. All this time running to the gods for aid. All over what.... 3 quotes about fire? LOLZ.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Eeps is awesome!!!

just saying

<em>donnie goes to his corner</em>

Report Post Tip

PewPew,

You're an idiot. Simply put.

Where did I drag "Zombee" into it? I just simply addressed that accidents happen. You yourself just praised Zombee, which I agree, unlike you and Eepster, is truly a solid person. But even she made a mistake. 

My response clearly states, your argument that i make mistakes, is idiotic. Everyone makes mistakes. It happens. It happened to someone you just praised. 

Report Post Tip

My argument is NOT, I repeat NOT that you make mistakes. My argument is that the way you carry yourself is shocking. You make constantly mistakes and you don't learn from them... you just trash people, especially girls, who say something about it. Like the fire incident. It was harmless joking until you went absolutely fucking bananas in your channel room. 

My argument is that you're failing, you're failing HARD. Mr. Phil_Fail_Steak. It is accident after incident after accident with you and you are currently getting away with that. My goal is, not argument, goal... to let as many people know of your failures. And the good part is... I'll never run out of material... thanks to your idiocy! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip
pewpew i must impress, no even better, implore  you to please stop this nonsense... it is not becoming of a mobster to put other cities business on the streets where others can read. so please stop this and move on...i have been wronged more than once by 3 different leaders and yet you dont see me complaining about it in the streets do you?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York and the pickpocket escapades!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL