Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Don't know what's going off? Started by: Countdown on May 10, '13 03:09

Neither did most of us to be fair.

But here are the sides (from those left alive) from what i've worked out so far for those of you not in the know.

Chicago + Ladyfighter + Sephiroth + Aidan + fred-the-bread + -Popeye- + ClockworkAngel.

vs

Detroit + Philly... apart from (LF, Seph, Aidan and fred) + Whitey + MichaelLaMotta.

If I'm incorrect, please feel free to shout out!

Happy trails.

Report Post Tip

I appreciate the desire to work the streets and keep things moving out here but during war it's really not a good idea to publicly disclose any information that might allow the other side to discern what you may or may not know.

Report Post Tip

Everyone in the coffeeshops knows who is against who, this was simply for those not having the priviledge of the coffeeshops.

Report Post Tip

Which, again, does nothing but give your enemies confirmation on how you perceive the battle. A good war room leader can use this to his or her advantage.

Report Post Tip

By this point, if neither side knew who was shooting each other then I would truly fear for this world.

Report Post Tip

<em>As the young thug walked down the street.. stepping over bodies every other step.. he smiled knowing the details and was glad someone shared some light of the situatuion

Report Post Tip

MY KINGDOM FOR A "LIKE" OPTION!

Report Post Tip

Its called tipping you cheap ass mofo! Grins

Report Post Tip

What he meant to say was, his kingdom for a "LIKE" option that didn't involve him parting with any of his money.

Report Post Tip

I guess I'm left with nothing more than the hope that the leaders and hands on the other side are as short sighted in blissfully ignorant as to how information like this can be used or the consolation that this will not be a long war. Good day, gentlemen.

Report Post Tip

I'm not tipping my opposition, Tyrion. :p

Report Post Tip

Because in a war, you never want your enemy to know that you know who is shooting at you.

Report Post Tip

I think people are missing the point that Countdown and I are on opposite sides and both admitting that each side was fully aware of the above facts. So the information wasn't in the least bit sensitive.

Kudos for making the general people aware Countdown, its something we don't get enough of around here

Report Post Tip

Really, can anyone come to these streets without being critized? This is sad. You sit and wish there was more activity in the streets and more worthwhile posts, but at the same time every time someone does post something you critize them for it. People are afraid to post and put more life in the streets because of poeple like you. Give poeple a break.

Thank you Countdown. I greatly appreciate your post. I personally did not know where Sephiroth stood. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Report Post Tip

Hell is Here... Heaven is Near...

The end of all suffering.

Report Post Tip

First of all I don't criticize anyone for posting on the streets. To say anyone would be afraid to post more because of people like me is patently dishonest and ignorant. Not everything is an appropriate topic for discussion on the streets. There was a time where you would be looking at punishment for even mentioning anything that had to do with your gun or use of it on the streets. The attitudes of the leaders have changed over time and the leader have grown more lenient on that kind of talk. Fine. But somewhere there has to be line.

Now back to the discussion at hand. Here we find ourselves in the middle of a war and people from both sides have come into this conversation to tip their hands. The information offered here may seem innocuous enough, and in the end it may well be, but anyone who has ever run a successful war can tell you that you don't know that until everything is settled.

The bottom line is just because you are not clever or savvy enough to figure out how releasing this kind, or any other kind of information could help the enemy or deny you an opportunity doesn't mean every is in that boat. It's much better to keep all your cards to yourself until it serves some strategic purpose to play them. It could mean the difference between life or death and is more important than letting some thug know what side Sephiroth is on.

Report Post Tip

"Rest in peace to everyone that has fallen When this is over I hope we all can pick up the pieces and make this a great place to be in. Til then though Does anyone know how to get blood out of some dark blue suede shoes? There is just so many bodies and not enough police to clear them all and I really love these shoes."

MidnightSmoker lights a cigarette hoping at least one kind soul had a bit of advice.

Report Post Tip

Lots of traitors in these districts then.

Surprised by LadyFighter for suresies.

Report Post Tip

Nonsense.

A significant reason for districts was to create more diversity and choice. Godfather is the title given to the supreme head of the family. How can they be traitors when they lead their own family?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thank you countdown this was very helpful to my mother. goes to leave a tip and notices countdown is long gone

damn Rip, ill buy you some nice flowers.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don't know what's going off?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL