Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:18
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Victory to The Brotherhood Started by: Imam_Abdullah_Hasan on May 10, '13 18:52

So we pray to Allah. We sacrifice lamb. We not eat bacon. We fast. and our airs are answered. The world is a fun place. And all thanks to The Brotherhood.

The role's we had in this war, y'all might never know. Those who know need to know. Those that do not are dead. Some will for ever be thankful to The Brotherhood. Our pockets are now filled with gold. Thanks.

The Brotherhood. We are always here. We are always watching. We are always acting.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Thanks for the laugh brotha
Report Post Tip

I'd love to know why you don't eat pork? The REAL reason. But we'll leave that for another day.

Report Post Tip

The reason is simple. In our great book, the Qu'ran - Al-Ma’idah: 3 - it was written "Forbidden to you are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked a name other than that of Allah.” And as pig is swine, we follow the Qu'ran and do not eat it. Unlike the Christians, who even though says in their story book "the swine, as he divideth the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you" still eat pork.

Although this should not be surprising as we all know Christians fail to follow their teachings. Adulterous, drinking, thieving, murderous infidels. First it we will bring New York to its knees, then the rest of America. Then the world. We will exterminate all pigs so the world becomes swine free and we will all live free, as one people, one religion, one direction.

The Brotherhood. We are always here. We are always watching. We are always acting.

Report Post Tip

I'm not a religious guy and I love to bring home the BACON! Plus I prefer not to command my life to a book. But hey, each to their own.

Report Post Tip

you will be judged

Report Post Tip

Tell me about it ... My mrs judges me everyday.

Report Post Tip

tell me about it Trenbolone.....just as i read your post, i got a call from my judge/wife......   freaky!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Dude, Really? Nobody cares.

Report Post Tip

AlCapone ... WTF? I hope she wasn't too harsh on you.

Report Post Tip

Says the guy who also said

"Really, can anyone come to these streets without being critized? This is sad. You sit and wish there was more activity in the streets and more worthwhile posts, but at the same time every time someone does post something you critize them for it. People are afraid to post and put more life in the streets because of poeple like you. Give poeple a break."

Report Post Tip

Thanks for your concern Tenbolone.   She was nice....  this time......

Report Post Tip

Touche

A line has to be drawn somewhere though.

Report Post Tip

seriously, can you guys fuck off. this isnt a place for y'all to chat midnlessly about your wives. this is a place where i am threatening y'all. warning y'all. so fuck off. or i will kill you or have you killed. The Brotherhood has friends in high place.

Report Post Tip

Aye, but what harm is this nonsensical speech actually doing?

You always have the option to pull your hat down and walk away quietly into to the shadows.

Report Post Tip

Imam_Abdullah_Hasan aka Hoagie. I'm sorry people didn't listen to you months ago and now everyone is going to die today because of it. 

Report Post Tip

AlCapone if she is ever mean, drop me a mail mate.

Imam that isn't a nice way to talk to the only people who have come here to your speech. Pfft. Is your wife judging you too?

Report Post Tip

none of my wives judge me, for i am their master. they do everything i say. or they get stone. like Shahzaib.

Report Post Tip

this just get funnier and funnier every post!

Report Post Tip

If you're threatening to stone them ... I can guarantee they are judging you. Whether it is behind your back or to your face, either way. Maybe try relationship counselling? It might be the stoning what the problem is.

I threaten to burn my wife's toast ... Well you can use your imagination for the rest.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Victory to The Brotherhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL