Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:34
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A small glimmer of light Started by: LieutenantWorf on May 12, '13 12:02

The Velvet Onions Reunited

There has been enough bloodshed here and while everyone else tries to kill each other we are going to work hard to rebuild. Love us or hate us. It's worth a shot.

You can waste your time trying to kill us but we offer a small refuge to some people who wish to grow their characters once again.

It's time to rebuild La Famiglia

No Dishonour!

Report Post Tip

No dishonor? Then why are you not fighting for your fallen city? That makes zero sense.

Instead you would rather be a pole sitter.

NAHHHHHH. See you in the obits.

Report Post Tip

You do what you have to do sir.

Would rather Stormvind help the Detroit cause as last man standing.

But you are not your father and can do anything you want.

Report Post Tip

I see you have no sponser young man. I used to be like you with no home, why don't you come with us and inspire to be somone. Love you.

Report Post Tip

Zmei, I don't think they're fighting for their city; just rebuilding is what I heard. 

Aye someone gotta replace the dead ones right right? Good luck on the new city.

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure they will get shot soon anyway.

Report Post Tip

Um you think the victor is going to leave it that way?

Surely you cant be that blind? Who is going to trust someone that would rather hide then fight for the city that protected them offered them a home?

But.........Yeah good luck with that.

Report Post Tip

Loogie, don't be naive. The man woke up from his rest and looked out into the world to city his city, family, and just about everyone else slaughtered.

So what does he do? He takes the easy way out by not fighting at all. The world can be rebuilt without him to be honest. Would rather be prefered that way rather then someone sitting idle while a world war is going down.

I laugh at this logic. HA!

Report Post Tip

Aye, it's the risk you take going about things unauthorized. They know the risk and they took it willingly. Just being positive here.

Though you're right deadmoney, I doubt anyone would trust them but considering that the old DT's leaders are gone and this is a new one, is it still their war? 

Once again whomever is victor will make the decision. I'm just proposing a question..

Report Post Tip

Great outlook Zmei, I too would rather see a guy fight for their city if they truly want it.

Report Post Tip

Though you're right deadmoney, I doubt anyone would trust them but considering that the old DT's leaders are gone and this is a new one, is it still their war? 

If you had a shred of loyalty for you deceased Godfather you fight for him, his beliefs, and his cause! What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Zmei, bunch of thugs and gangsters can't help anyone. We are new generation, descendants!  We want to start a new business in our towns, no matter is it CH or DT. Stormvind is just one of them. This war was devastating for whole world keep that in mind.  Our fathers fought for what they believed is right, it's upon us to rebuild this society once again. Even Wars have rules. War is about business and prestige, not about hatred.

Respect

Report Post Tip

That answers my question! Well Lieutenant, your future looks dim. Either fight for the city you love and chances are if you're on the victor's side you might get to keep it. I'm not sure who your previous Godfather was to know which path you will choose. So aye, goodluck.

Report Post Tip

facedesks to their responses.

Quit calling me Zmei, I am clearly not him.

Report Post Tip

Calm down Zmei, you seem to be having a personality issue.

Report Post Tip

Fighting for your city is not entirely based on killing.

We dont have any intent to destroy and kill.

All we want is to rebuild our city to what it was before the war.

I could have gone out and start shooting at everyone, like you wanted me to.

I chose to do something different. You can call me coward, traitor or anything else that comes to your mind.

You have your logics and i have mine.

I respect yours, i truly do, but in the end...it does not really matter what you think about this.

It does not matter if i have 1 person or 1000 who supports me. That's enough of a reason for me to do this and follow the dreams we have for this city.

Ofcourse i know that i will probably die in a matter of days, maybe even hours. That's just a risk i am willing to take.

Report Post Tip

One of my favorite parts of any war like this is, after things are settled between the two sides fighting, watching the fence sitters getting shot in the face. I look forward to it.

Report Post Tip

We all do DB, we all do :D

Report Post Tip

Klingons enjoy war and they also enjoy Grapok sauce

Report Post Tip

Are you just talking about Stormvind? Because the current generation are mostly not under any godfather, and their choice to fight or not says nothing about the loyalty of their parents. There are people who've had ancestors that lived under the rule of godfathers on both sides of this war, would any choice they made make their line disloyal?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A small glimmer of light
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL