Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:07:02
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
This Space Intentionally Left Blank Started by: Subtle on May 14, '13 13:20

Stepping outside of his new HQ, Subtle sighed as he straightened the door knocker that had fallen askew.

"I'll have to let the contractors know about that, too" he muttered to himself.

The building wasn't quite finished, but recent events meant that the occupants had to move in before it was complete. A few coats of paint and a couple of odd jobs would see it ready to be properly furnished.

A steady stream of new faces entered the building from the side, carrying their belongings, ready to settle into their new home.

"The 'entertainment' is all set for the house warming, tonight?" Subtle asked his Right Hand, Orithyia.

"Yeah, I'm assured the ladies coming are the finest in the city and to keep the girls happy, they'll be bringing a few fellas, with them" Orithyia chuckled as he said, "The chick on the phone mentioned the guys having some costumes, Firefighters and the like"

Subtle raised his eyebrow and nodded. "Whatever keeps the girls happy. Are the refreshments taken care of, too?"

Orithyia looked down at the note he was holding and nodded. "BrickTop's got that covered, he's got his hands in a restaurant or two in The Windy City, our food will be the finest available, should be here, along with the drinks,  within in the next hour."

Taking his handkerchief from his breast pocket, Subtle wiped a smudge from the plaque at the side of the main door. "Ok, let's get back inside and get back to business."

As the two men walked into the building, a shaft of evening sunlight glimmers off the plaque, it reads:

"This Space Intentionally Left Blank."

Report Post Tip

I formally congratulate you on the new headquarters. I hope it homes you and your employees well!

Report Post Tip

Fitting. keep those beverages flowing

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir!  Best of Luck on your crew.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Subtle. I wish the best of luck to you and your family.

Report Post Tip

the fimilar looking mobster pulls up to the new building that is being built, with a box of really expensive cigars, he just purchased as a congratulations gift to his boss

Hey hello there buddy, congraulations on the new HQ its looking good, real good.

You've earned it. You came a long way to get where your at now.

A wise man once told me "if you want peace prepare for war."

So with that being said, Im take this moment of peace and happiness, and toast to it. Cheers.

Good job there mate. Wish you the best of luck, And im not just only happy to witness it, But to be apart of it too.

the mobster hands Subtle the box of really expensive cigars and shakes hands with a few mobsters at the scene, before jumping back in his bullet proof limo and driving off, to rob a bank he planned for the night before.

Report Post Tip

A taxi pulls up to the building and a rather shabby looking Tubels steps out, carrying a few measly possessions and a pitiful amount of cash.

Watching a few handy men, in paint spattered overalls, moving to and fro, Tubels looks down at the piece of paper in their hand.

"Well, this must be the place, should look great when it's finished."

Tubels turns to the taxi driver and hands him a couple of crumpled bills.

"Keep the change, my good man, I feel like I could be worth a million dollars here, soon."

The driver pulls away from the curbside and watches as Tubels enters the building, he looks down at the crumpled bills he was handed and sighs.

"That kid better leave more than a 25 cent tip if they end up worth a "million dollars", pfft."

The driver looks into the car mirror, just in time to see the doors close.

"Tight ass!" He grumbles as he drives off into the distance.

Report Post Tip

BrickTop is done getting the refreshments and food for the welcoming party, he walks into the HQ with his hands empty

"Wheres the fucking food you dipshit?" Orithyia Shouts

BrickTop just stands there, pulls out a cigar of his top pocket and lights it. "Grab me a tea wont you Errol" he commands in his British accent

"You better watch who you are talking to sonny, or you will be meeting my three little piggys". Bricktop jokes but at the same time is serious. Soon enough, the handy men, in their paint spattered clothes, walk in carting boxes of food and crates of booze, this is more like it!

BrickTop arises, seeing subtle walk down the stairs, he walks over, out stretching his hand one more time.

"Subtle, thank you so much for this opportunity, my fathers worked closely with you and it really is an honour i can work with you as well. Congratulations on your new home in Detroit."

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Subtle! I wish you all the well.
Report Post Tip

im so pleased to see this day come! you worked your socks off during the war and have been rewarded for all your efforts! i hope we can turn this into something special!

congratulations boss! =)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Subtle. We at The Velvet Onion R look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

after the mobster leaves to go do his daily bank robbing, he decides to drive back around the hq building few hours later, to see a crowd still outside talking and having a good time, he gets out his limo and has a few words with Subtle while sharing a cigar with him.

Nice day out here, eh mate?

I end up having some extra free time on my hands figure I come back to help around.

the mobster blends in and starts to help around, while chatting to others in the hq.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Subtle! May this day be looked back on as a start of something great!

Report Post Tip

Good luck with your position sir!

Report Post Tip

It has been a long couple days and I must admit the festivities have been quite pleasant. Good food, good drinks, fine cigars and of course the ladies.   Subtle smiles

I would to thank everyone for their kind words and generosity, the welcoming has been a warm one. The family is coming together very well and soon we will making our transition to our permanent home in Chicago.  I'm really looking forward to being back home and to the welcoming celebrations there, Chi can really throw a party!

Takes one last look at the crowd and grins before hoping into the awaiting car

Report Post Tip

Shermond pulls up to the new HQ that he will have to stay in.

i see things are going well.This should be fun living here messing with everyone xD

turning around looking at Subtle

Congrats man u earned it as im sure you will be a fine leader and Clary would be proud to see this day :D

Report Post Tip

congrats subtle

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Subtle on your auth, hopefully we can all live long enough to see you strive towards bigger and better things with your new found journey. Wish you the best of luck!

Report Post Tip

This congratulations left intentionally blank <3

Subtle is an amazing CL - perfect auth.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations sir and best of luck in your new position.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL