Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:32:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Update on Protected Unsponsoreds Started by: Cpt-Harris on May 14, '13 22:45

As some people have mentioned, some unsponsored that should be protected by the rule we posted recently have been killed. We recognise that this is a problem and we have come up with a solution to address it.

Any future Witness Statements that anyone receives, can be sent to TeofiloNicolosi. This person will be dealing with any 'illegal' shots, and will be contacting the relevant Crewleaders so they can punish the appropriate people.

The more people that comply with this, the more we can nail down this rule, and make sure people are adhering to it.

Chicago thanks you for your cooperation in our communities time of need.

Report Post Tip

DaKine steps next to Godfather Harris...

The events that have unfolded during this long war have indeed been a battle that our kins will hear about for years, the recovery will not be an easy road. There is a lot that still needs to be done, but here is where it starts.

The overall cash count has indeed been majorly dented, doing what they can we have already seen new leaders step up, temporary or not its an offering of protection and given the current state of our world its something we are all going to have to side with to keep all the young folks alive for a better tomorrow.

Anything that can be done, im sure will be. This is a step in the right direction, towards a better tomorrow. I hope everyone decides to do there part and work with it for the greater good in the name of rebuilding.

DaKine gives the good captain a pat on the back and steps down heading towards the nearest 7-11…

Report Post Tip
Ill follow the rules but this is bull crap we should be hunting kin of deadly sin and philsteak down and killing for the pain there father gave us!
Report Post Tip

I'm not sure either man actually had any kin. At least, none that I ever heard of. I'm not trying to start a rumour of nefarious love affairs of both men with Countdown, but I wouldn't deny such a rumour either.

More importantly, you really need to be thought a few lessons of how this thing of ours works Riden. The sins of a father do not pass down to their kin. If the kin in question don't cross any lines in their own right, they should and are not punished for the actions of their bloodline. Probably an important note too, the 'pain their fathers gave you' was defending themselves when they were attacked. I'm not sure you can try and claim innocence on that one.

My own father fought to his death on behalf of Godfather DeadlySin, does that make me a target too? The man might have thought me a few tricks and tactics as a young whelp, but my allegiances are not his and his oaths are not mine. 
Report Post Tip
My old man never harmed anyone until deadly killed his whole crew then he started attacking my father survived the war while all his freinds died so he defended himself to someone from his own city killed him, And me personally I have never killed anyone nor do I plan to but deadly if I see his kin I won't care I will do my best to blow them off the map.
Report Post Tip

DeadlySin was the defender and I'm left to believe you're a troll imitating an idiot with a southern accent. Am I close?

Report Post Tip

Your father was attacked because the family he was a part of attacked DeadlySin, not the other way around. Figure out what happened before you go throwing around incorrect accusations. If your father held any ill will, towards anybody, it should be towards the leader that didn't explain to him what was happening or why.

Report Post Tip

riden, with an attitude like that you're going to end up getting yourself into trouble

knowing that you are actively seeking to gun down another mobster in times like these when we are all working together to calm the situation, please do not approach Subtle, BrickTop or myself for an invite as you are a hassle we could do without!

curtseys and makes her way over to the hot dog stand

Report Post Tip

Riden you are a deluded young man to think that anyone here would let you get away with killing anyone that your not meant to, let alone the kin of DeadlySin if they were to enter this life.

I suggest you take a step back and calm yourself down. I have no idea what you are talking about and to be honest I don't care. The past is exactly that and it is best left there. Grudges will get you nowhere in life. DeadlySin was a great leader and yes some of his decisions my bloodline may not of agreed with but you have to respect the man for believing in his convictions and doing what he believed was right.

Report Post Tip
No I'm not southern second my fathers family was wiped out before they even started killing deadly sin R.I.P Camorra. Third if you don't like me or don't see me fit for your family that's cool oh and yes I am seeking to gun that man down, the only man I will forgive is the man that killed my father but that's for other reasons
Report Post Tip

Go look up who died first, SpikeSpiegel or your CL. DeadlySin's people were hit first, they defended themselves and counter-attacked. If you don't believe everyone else, go ask your old CL. He's commonly known as Lawrence on IRC avenue and I'm sure you'd know when he's usually on seeing as you were apparently in his crew.

Report Post Tip
My old CL is soprano
Report Post Tip

And Soprano's IRC Nick is Lawrence. It's still in the URL portion of his profile... Seriously just move on and find someone gullible enough to help you learn how this thing of ours works because you're clearly clueless.

Report Post Tip
I am not clueless, if I were clueless would I have 409+k
Report Post Tip

Riden you are without a doubt the most fuckin idiotic person i've ever had the displeasure of listenin to speak.

go look in the obituaries, or listen to one of the many people speakin here against you

chicago fired the first shots. Deadlysin just defended his city. If you wanne be mad at someone, be mad at chicago for gettin you killed

Report Post Tip

this may actually be the best post I have yet to post to anyone. Riden im sorry man but im going to side with cumulus. My father gave his life in the defense of his HSL and Upper Structure. he did a lot of work during the war that I will not speak of here because of omerta but I can assure you that my work during the war did not go unnoticed by anyone. he fought to the death to make sure DeadlySin did not survive the war. are you implying that I should be hunted down by the sons of both PHI and NY mobsters that I helped kill? The answer is no. with every death comes a fresh start and that means that all rules should be followed reguardless of whether or not we like or agree with them. the after math of the war has left the current survivors without enough sponsors to allow adequately sponsor everyone before they lose their -48 tattoo. that is why the law was created to protect the unsponsored members for the time being.

im sorry that you feel the way you do concerning this rule, I agree with it.

Report Post Tip

I would like to ask, though I'm a lowly thug,  To not shoot at any Lonely Man Social Club members and future members.  We are an independent group that means no harm, seeks peace and asks for no donations.  All we ask for is a chance to exist.  Thank you

~TravisBickle (founder)

Report Post Tip

I don't wish to rain on your parade Travis, but the YMCA or whatever you wish to call yourselves have protection for as long as the leaders wish to provide protection to the homeless. That means all the homeless, nothing to do with your little group.

Once they decide to withdraw that, you can (and most probably will) be killed. It's as simple as that. You're just as safe walking around without a home and with zero ties and alone as you are a member of your little group. Personally, I'd suggest you're a lot safer.

I'd also like to question your little sign...

Anyone in my Social Club who drawls fire on another sponsored member OR dis-obeys any city rules while in that city will be killed by me personally.

Hate to point it out to you, but you're in no position to take the life of anyone at the moment. I'd also point out that even when you are in a position to try, the chances are that you'll fail horribly. Please, don't start throwing around comments like that which you're in no position to follow up on. It simply makes you look like a bit of a fool.   

Report Post Tip

camulus, is it not already known that he is a fool? it was a waste of effort to even post that. if you want permanent protection the common sense thing to do is to join a family, not to mention making threats to other people are not the smartest thing to do, esp when you do not kno the gun strength of the person you shoot at and in his case will most likely miss anyway, giving the person he shoots at the right to shoot and kill him free from any punishment at all.

Report Post Tip
It's not about the sides we won the war that makes me proud it's about the individuals and its more of a personal thing, therefor I'm bitter towards them and always will be maybe one day me or my children can forgive them.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Update on Protected Unsponsoreds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL