Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:50
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Motor City breakdown. Started by: Frank_Sinatra on Jun 10, '13 05:51

Frank_Sinatra casually strolled through what was left of the leveled ruins of Detroit. Gunshots and screams could be heard echoing through the streets as Philly, Chicago, and NYC lay to rest all of those who called Detroit home. Putting his arm around a survivor from Philadelphia, Frank begins to tell the tale for all to hear. Noticing many are eager enough to lean in, Frank turns to the crowd and begins to openly speak louder for the mass to listen in...

Earlier this evening, Philadelphia, Chicago, and New York had a painful decision to make. Godfather Creep had decided to play a very dangerous game and began to explain to others about his plans to takedown the city Philadelphia. After hearing this news, I consulted my Upper Structure here in the City of Brotherly Love... we all agreed that this couldn't be ignored and that action would to be taken. This wasn't a type of problem that could be solved by a kind gesture, a simple question or a delicious brunch at the cafe down the road; this threat had to be forcefully removed by any means necessary.

Taking out his cigarettes, Frank flips one into his mouth. Grabbing his matches out of his coat pocket, he strikes the tip along the sole of his shoe. Taking in a long drag, Frank begins to continue his speech. 

After hearing of this news, I was also let in on another secret, Godfather Creep had plans to take control of New York. On multiple occasions Godfather Creep requested Lex_Luthor, to end the life of LadyFighter and Paul_Klint. This once again, would not go unpunished. Seeing as LadyFighter was AUTHed from Chicago, we decided to request for Chicago's aid in the removal of Detroit. Once approached with the proof, Chicago promptly agreed to help take out Detroit in its entirety. 

A lot of blood was shed tonight. Friends, enemies, and complete strangers all fell. Rest in peace to those who lost their lives and a special rest in peace to Venatu, I miss you already...

Frank begins to step away, shaking his family members hands, as goes to see-through the rest of the clean-up...

Report Post Tip

Seriously,  is Detroit cursed?

Everytime DT gets a GF the entire city gets wiped out.

I'd be very careful if I was one of the next people asked to step up in this city. 

RIP to all those who have fallen.

Report Post Tip

That is why they put those people in DT, just to kill them at a later time usually when things get a little stale or hitter get a little hungry. But now that distance means everything, CH will want that city and will most likely get it.

Also, Frank Sinatra, pics and proof or it didn't happen.

Report Post Tip

LOL!  MR is not even stable enough.  I hope CH, PH & NY all feel good about winning the war by killing guns that are less than 200.  OMG, it's pathethic to even consider DT a threat.  Enjoy having 3 cities now...The cycle just continues.

Report Post Tip

Frank takes a drag off his cigarette and smiles.

There's 2 pages of proof sitting in the obits. Help yourself.

Frank then takes a seat on a nearby bench and leans back while getting comfortable and enjoying his cigarette.

Report Post Tip

Tonights events were very sad. I had many friends in Detroit and I was shocked to hear of this news and was empty at the fact that we had to be shooting at my friends. 

May the fallen Rest In Peace.

Report Post Tip

i don't know why it took three cities to take down one city that was kinda sad and unfair. but what is done is done.

RIP to all the fallen.

Report Post Tip

Frank, you are fucking arrogant and it will get you and your city wiped out one day. So buck up before you get put 6 feet under for just being yourself, an asshole. You have a lot to learn if you want to run an entire city. If that is the way you want your run to be, then whatever, but I figured this with be the opportunity for you that would finally change you somewhat or the way you hold yourself. You helped killed the very people (DS and Phil Steak) that you are have always been.

Like, '2 pages of proof'?

Don't let your head get any bigger or soon you won't be able to walk through a doorway.

Report Post Tip
Lolz

Proof or Chinese whispers???

Two coffee shop personas start a rumour to a friend Detroit are after Philly. Said coffee shop friend isn't about much but queries it and gets a firm denial.

Since attempt one failed they then hatch a better plan. Lets go bold two cities crew leaders will make the rumour up and throw in some bait.

To the Harris you are a massive massive mug and just showed you have absolutely no bollocks at all. Your moment to shine as a leader and think things through and you failed miserably.

To lex what goes around comes around I personally can't see you lasting more than 2 months before you get taken out.

To frank your blood line has always sucked in leadership get guessing ass because you will be next to be rolled over
Report Post Tip
I must admit that it did seem senseless, senseless to the point that DT, as other cities are, are still in the rebuilding phase, in fact the whole community, for the lack of a better term, is still in the rebuilding phase. Surely it was in plain sight that DT, if nothing else was all mouth, even if Creep did say and do these things it would be months and months before the city would be in any position to do anything about it.

There was no imminent danger form the city, so in my humble opinion, like the take down, it was senseless to kill the whole city. Again a city that i will reiterate, posed absolutely no imminent danger to another other. In fact, I think of you would have dug deeper; you would have found that creep divided opinion throughout DT.

Surely for the betterment of business, in this case, it would have been much more economical to remove the one man who COULD have caused imminent danger, the one gun who could have fought back against two cities and allow DT to carry on their business and help the community flourish to the dizzy heights it once was.

No, im not angry my father lost his life, I never am, tis the nature of the beast, I just feel a takedown given the current economy, could have been given a more sympathetic approach. 

Although, grats with what ever you achieved today.
Report Post Tip

The young man takes a deep sighs and moves his hair out of his face.

I love how all of you a bickering like little girls. Frank is doing what is right for his city and end of story. I see nothing wrong with what he's doing at all. Since when does someone need to show proof on why he wanted to remove people a city? I didn't know we held hands and sit by the camp fire singing kumbaya. Well damn, I must have came to the wrong place I thought this was mafia. Now children just run along leave your flowers for the fallen and pull the dildo out of your ass. Anyways, Frank kudos on doing whats best for your city man. My bloodline has known yours for some time and you always seem like good guy. 

The young man takes his leave and continues his stroll down the bloody streets.

Report Post Tip
I would like to come to the streets and thank lex for confirming the events in a mail to me.

TheGuy your crew leader is the kind of chap who lacks the testicular fortitude to do something himself and has to beg help from others. Lets put all this in context.

Detroit was told approximately 2 weeks ago that Frank himself had mailed his city and told them to Up their game on gun training because it would be needed soon.

City head - failure

Warmonger - success
Report Post Tip

That's just a bully action.

Report Post Tip

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being punished for other peoples actions makes sense really doesn't it?

oh look this one man said lets kill philly, not many i assure you knew of this within DT by the way

so let's kill every other innocent fucker under the sun because why not, more power to us

just brilliant, i applaude you all

Report Post Tip

my crew leader? I don't have a leader maybe you check your resources before speaking. You said Lex mailed? how about letting Lex speak for himself instead of you saying he mailed. Oh, before you decide you want toss pictures around of things other people said just know some of us know photos can be faked. ok, if Detroit was told 2 weeks ago about such events and had proof of it why would they wait? Bingo you silly rabbit your stories of things are utter shit. I guess you and butt hurt friends can have fun being little rouges for about a week or two trying to come up with some silly strategy to take down the evil tyrant Frank. Best of luck to you!

Report Post Tip

Gohan sighs, throws his cigarette into the gutter, and steps out of the shadows to address Bingo.

It seems every time there is a war this happens. I get it, I really do. Your father worked hard for his Crewleader and his city. He more than likely did not deserve to die. But every time there is a war, why must everyone dwell on their parent's death? Frank and Odin made their decision to go to war tonight based on many things. This little fake mail you mentioned...

Detroit was told approximately 2 weeks ago that Frank himself had mailed his city and told them to Up their game on gun training because it would be needed soon.

never existed. For one, Frank is not a godfather and cannot send a city wide mass mail. This was a piece of false info someone passed in an attempt to make problems, and I'm sad to say they succeeded. Creep became paranoid, and talked to the wrong people. The powers that be decided to end the threat before it began. 

I am truly sorry for all the innocent people in Detroit that died. If it were my choice, I would have spared as many as I could. As far as I knew only Creep was guilty of planning against our cities. Alas, I do not make the decisions, and it is my duty to follow my City head's orders. 

What's done is done, and there's nothing any of you, or us, can do about it. 

Report Post Tip

more power to spread your infectious little seeds

Report Post Tip

Sorry for innocent people who died in the stupid fcking war? Just say, Bullies from NY, PH, CH killed every accounts that had a tag DT for a stupid reason. After you killed someone who's responsible for that, you all could stop.. but you all didn't. It seems like you killed us just because you wanted to. Don't make stupid excuses.

Report Post Tip

I don't believe I was making any excuses? I was given an order. I followed my orders. Just like the rest of us. Just like your father/mother would have done for their crewleader. 

Report Post Tip

Hahahahahahahahahaha fck all the Bullies.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Motor City breakdown.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL