Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:53
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
So let me get this straight. Started by: M on Jun 10, '13 19:36

M, being a more handsome man then his father, takes out a comb and brushes it through his hair.

"Well... Well, indeed. Let me sum things up that have gone down since just about all of us lost our life a month or two ago. May I begin? I shall begin.

Firstly, Cpt-Harris is the obvious winner of the war and top dog by killing DeadlySin and Phil_Steak. No secret there. Now is where I wanted to watch Cpt-Harris and see his next moves. My father and grandfather was a personal friend to this man a bit ago and I will be the first to admit that I was excited for him to have his chance. I knew Harris had heart and knew he had guts. Two things that are awesome qualities of a leader and whenever I was a leader, I pride myself off those. I was respected for it. Enough about my kin though, I will CRYYYYYY!!!"

A small tear falls from his eye.

"Oh well. Anyway, so where were we? Okay, after the huge war. Harris, because he isn't a dumbass, sets up his city with those that he trusts the most and know will fight with him till the end. Smart? Yes, duh. So he sends off Creep to Detroit knowing he would be fish food down the line later, like everyone else knew would eventually happen. Also he send/keeps Frank in the PH area because... Well lets be serious, who really wants themselves connected with Frank? Or so we thought.

So with Frank halfway across the world where he can hardly do enough damage to Harris, he keeps Creep closer so he can keep a close eye on him and when the day comes to kill him, it won't be an awkward travel to the city. Smart? Yes, I would have done the same. Touche' Harris.

So far, things were going as expected and set up as I have stated. The real question was, how was Harris going to separate himself from those same people he helped take down, how will he change this world for the better? The next part is honestly worth a laugh because we all just watched it happen. Hitters, I am sure your bloodthirsty habits are now fulfilled by outright slaughtering another city. Killing people who weren't around for a while and showed no signs of coming around during this war, but what do you do? You kill them. There were gangsters roaming with no family, no perm auth, no way in hell to protect their city by proing but instead are just sitting there watching things go down. What do you do? You killed them.

Why?

First retarded thing you did was not kill Frank and Creep in the beginning and stop wasting everyone's time to join those cities. It is clear now that even if you join either of those idiot, THE WHOLE CITY WILL DIE. Your hopes for living for more then a month, kill them goodbye and be prepared to tell your son/daughter they will have to start from scratch soon. This helps the economy? Lets get fucking real, it doesn't. Only people you are making happy by those actions are your hitters. However I believe we all remember a time when our kin was killed repetitively by the likes of DS, PS, and co. Everyone hated it right? Yes they did.

However in this world, it is a cycle of events and I think we can all agree with that.

Harris, you have the opportunity to make this world better but so far you are failing at that. Killing Creep who was very close to your city and he would have died for you because you let him have the chance to set up. Is Creep an idiot though? Yeah, no doubt there. No remorse in his death honestly, it just the other innocents you killed who probably had the same mindset about Creep.

The thing that shocked me was that he was actually in support with Frank, but why? Those reasons given.... Ha. I shit on those reasons to be honest. Supporting Frank in a take down and letting him flood the street with his arrogance... It's disgusting that you let this man live and it's a disgrace. Now I'm not saying you need to stroll over there and slaughter his whole city that is in a rebuilding stage, but you do need to kill the cancer. With him and Creep gone there can finally be some sunlight on this country and some hope for something better. If not, then we will always live in the shadow of that arrogant idiot. Taking orders from that idiot, and obviously playing by his rules which involve people unable to even fight for their city led to death. Who are these people who can't fight for their city? I am talking about the members that died that were barely over 24 hours old, no perm auth from their leader, and no fucking way in hell they can even do ANYTHING. Those people were slaughtered? HAHA.

You guys are fucking pathetic. You have your chance to change this place into what you have spoke about for so long and go against everything you hated about it. But what do you do?

You let Frank bitch you and walk over you. You let him do these things. You let him waste his second shot on a gangster with no family when he could have been doing something useful like trying to squeeze a shot on someone who was a bigger threat with bigger protection. But you followed this idiot into a war against someone who would have died for your city any day?

It's laughable. Laughable that you haven't already put your foot down. Laughable that he shot a gangster with no family his second shot, but just because they held a DT family tags. Laughable that you supported this man regardless of what his problem was. Laughable that you slaughtered a city like you did when it really wasn't even needed.

Straight up, what I watched go down yesterday was pathetic. On all parts.

Thank you all for listening to my speech because it's not very often I get to speak my mind or have the time to do so."

He puts his hands together.

"And on that note, God bless SpaceCowboy. You are a smexeh man!"

The son of Cory Chase, or Mako as most know him, kicks dirt into the air. He then tips his hat and flipping off a portion of the crowd before

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $536,741 Tip

Chilling tale, sibling.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, thank you. I put more thought into my speech then our current leaders do. It's sad, I know.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You sure have a way with the words M, I could sit here all day basking in the sound of your voice. Please do not stop.

Report Post Tip

Thank you once again for the kind words! I have tried this new thing where I massage my throat by garglingsalt water and it does wonders on my voice!

Report Post Tip

vectre walks in and looks you straight in the eye and replies"in the immortal words of voltaire "i do not agree with a word you said but ill defend to the death your right to say it" my bloodline had once served him do i like what he did to detroit with frank sinatra? no i do not do i respect cpt.harris as a man and a leader? youre damn right i do i was one of the fallen in both wars i died protecting my city and died in DT as a casualty in his war and i do not fault him for his decision nor do i harbor ill feelings towards cpt.harris. like everyone else who died in DT cory chase you had to restart and all i read in this thread was you complaining just accept the fact that you died with DT your complaining wont change that it is what it is, suck it up buttercup" with that being said vectre walks off returning the favor by flipping off M

Report Post Tip

"I just want to clarify that I am not partaking in this speech to voice my opinions on the matter. However, have you ever tried phonetically challenging sentences?"

'"How now brown cow' -  five times and 'The human torch was denied a bank loan' - five times."

"With these techniques at hand no doubt I will be seeing you at a rival news corporation!"

Report Post Tip

"Jesus, do us all a favor and learn how to give a proper speech. But since you responded, I will take my time to as well."

M flips Vectre off in return.

"Don't bring my kin into this, they are dead and that makes you a sick man. Nor do I hold an ill attitude about my kins death, it happens and I will happy with defending my GF. Anyway, you just said it yourself... You respect Harris, but not Frank. Where did I say that I would shit on Harris's grave? That isn't my goal.

My goal is point out these mistakes that were made and everyone has hated for so long. Instead of changing it, we are repeating it. And it's fucking disgusting. Think what you like, I have my opinion and people will agree with me. I support you to have your own view also."

Report Post Tip

WideAwake hears somebody yelling on the street, she stops and listens... 

*shrugs*

Report Post Tip

"Indeed Ron, those are a challenge. How about this one? 'Someone shoot Frank Sinatra in his face'. How many times can we say that before it burns into our brains?"

Report Post Tip

"WideAwake, you must have been a hitter in this war. You simply just shrug off this well spoken speech. Since we have an actual shooter on the streets let me ask you this, are you happy with your kills your gained in this slaughter? Are you..... content now?"

Report Post Tip

vectre turns around hearing M's reply "M i am not posting here to write a speech nor argue because on one hand speeches are not my fort'e and on the other arguing is pointless i am here to voice my opinion of your speech nothing more nothing less im not to write one of my own also yes i am a sick man everyone is a sick man in their own respective ways as we all have our little problems your views are shared by many and are also subject to criticism as are my opinions and i happen to share your view on how things were ran by deadlysin and philsteak that is no secret i have abhorred their policies ever since they took down LA and LV and got a first hand view of their style of politics now as to where i was getting at with my opinion is as follows there is no use of crying over spilled milk we all died and had to restart that is a way of life in this game and that cpt.harris made a mistake in his first war as being top gun every leader makes mistakes whether or not they view it as such or not and we can not judge cpt.harris' leadership style over 1 mistake nothing more nothing less.

Report Post Tip

"I know my speech is subject to criticism, I was the one who thought it out and came to the streets with it. I welcome everyone to voice their opinion with me and encourage it, whether they agree or disagree with me.

And I hate to nitpick, but DS and PS did not take down LA/LV because they were attacked first and defended themselves like anyone else in their shoes would do.

I am not crying over spilled milk, I am crying to the fact that what happened yesterday was retarded, uncalled for to some point, and should be changed for the future.

That and we are one step away from actually making this world a better place. ONE STEP. That one step, is to eliminate SammyGarcini Junior/ Phil Steak Junior Junior - Frank Sinatra and only Frank. Not the crews he has set up around him because they need a chance, but the cancer of the city and world itself. With him gone, we don't have any leaders in this country that have the persona of those that were killed.

You killed DS and PS for a fucking reason, don't let someone who is a splitting image of them continue to live. This place deserves better! Grow the balls and do it, then come to the streets and say 'All will be well'.

That's all."

"your opinion is respected, but on the LA/LV subject i heard stories from ex-CL's and comrades who served at that time could they, you or i be wrong? most definitely as everybody lies, also i do share the point of view on what happened in DT was pointless and uncalled for but i took it how it is and perceived your speech as complaining to the contrary and in this world of ours pointless wars and destruction of cities wont ever change and will happen as long as this game exists with that being said i do not like Frank, deadlysin, phil steak or sammy garcini due their style of cut throat politics and leadership styles but we cant continuously target their bloodline because down the line the admins would take it as harassment for continually killing their bloodlines over and over again as you already know and as i stated before about the wars many countless wars for pointless reasons will be fought. there are many who if by some chance managed to be a CL or a GF who is to say they wouldnt follow their cut throat leadership style and continue the cycle anew? and of course chicago killed them for a reason do i know the exact reason? no i do not but that is a topic that is water under the bridge now with all that being said i say my goodbye to you that is all" vectre turns around and leaves the thread

Report Post Tip

She listens to the boys playing in the Streets and smiles oh so sweetly at M.

I have two solutions for your apparent issues with how things are run around here.. 

1) Rub some bacon on it. It's all the rage.

2) Rank up and do something about it. Make these changes you say we all want, we all cry for, and we all lust after.. as did most of our parents.

People were given intel that Creep was plotting, planning, scheming.. Whatever you want to call it. Instead of waiting for a possible (maybe improbable) attack that would have hard those that they support and care about they made sure it didn't happen. They looked out for the safety of their cities and those that call them home. There were the other reasons other participants in yesterday's events have shared as well, you seem to have overlooked the statements from Captain Harris for one.

I understand you're probably mourning the loss of loved ones, but really... What is this speech doing to "change things"? I don't see it doing a damn thing for change. What I do see is you doing everything you can to drag Frank through the mud and making yourself appear pathetically bitter about something that's done and over with. It wasn't just about Frank.. It wasn't just Frank and his city that was concerned with the actions/rumours/greed of Creep and Co.  

Urgh... Damn coffee making me slur my words.. That would be an attack that would have HURT those they support and care about.... 

She hands her coffee mug to Prozac and grabs the flask out of his back pocket... 

This should do the trick.

Report Post Tip

"If it is looked at as complaining, so be it. Take it as you want, not like it will hurt my reputation or some shit.

My question to you Vectre is, why? Why do things have to be like that? I can remember a time, and forgive me for telling this story beforehand Harris... But I remember a time when me and Harris chatted and his words, I remember them like yesterday, 'I hate how DS and PS control this place'. That is all I will give from out convo, because I respect the man still and our convos have always been behind closed doors and that is where they will stay.

My question though is, WHY?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.

Why the hell do things have to be like they always been? No one has the balls to step up and TRY to change everything done before us? HERE IS YOUR CHANCE HARRIS. The chance that I longed for and so have you. When I seen you were in control, I was stoked to see what you did with it. Yesterday, I watched numerous people die who shouldn't have. I sat sideline, chatting with an old friend, and watched not only people who weren't present for a few day die, but also people who were fresh into this world with no possible way to help their family OR even defend themselves. Yeah, they died too. Something that if I was ever in true power of this country, I would personally change myself.

So why? Why can't we finally change this? Is this another scenerio where DS and PS clearly stated that was just going to be the way it was, and yet we are repeating the the same actions that we all hated.

WHY?

Also, like I said before we can stop all the egotistical idiots and we can put an end to the arrogant Godfathers or 'acting' Godfathers. When Sammy died, people cheered. When PS died, people cheered. Why? Because they had horrible people skills and Frank is a mirror image of the same people that everyone fought days to see accomplished.

WHY?

Now is the time to change everything we knew before because everything itself is new. So instead of being the people you killed, be better then them. Take advantage of your opportunity. Creep is dead and that is one step, even though you shouldn't have taken your revenge fuck out on the entire city."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Teofilo turns his head, while raising one eyebrow at M, before shaking his head and looking down at the cup of coffee he had in his hand.

"Dear me, M. Dear dear me. While you're out here whining, I've been shooting things to keep my bloodthirst satisfied. That's all we here in Chicago care about, as long as our bloodthirst doesn't get to be too much, we're pretty damn content."

Teofilo turns again, quickly this time, and pops a sleeping bum in the head with his pistol.

"Sorry, that's that damn urge again! Bloody bloodthirst kicking in, just can't seem to stop it!"

Teofilo shakes his head again, patting M on the head while he does so.

"Seriously though, are you THAT bothered about a city being killed, like, really? I have personally lost entire cities that were under my control in the past, and weren't crying and bitching about the opposition as much as you are."

Teofilo throws a tissue at M.

"There, use that, you'll make your eyes all red you delicate little flower.

"I'm so fed up of hearing that we shouldn't have killed everybody that was associated with Detroit. If you don't want to die for your city, DON'T JOIN IT. It's that simple. It's worrying how somebody cannot grasp this concept. Not just anybody either, but a descendant of the great (not so great, but seems to need to point out who he is) Cory Chase, even they can't grasp it.

"I'm no longer worrying just for the new people to these shores, but for those bloodlines that have been around a while. If your bloodline still doesn't have a grasp of war, then shit, we may as well all give up now."

Seeing M shed a few more tears, Teofilo throws him another tissue.

"If you are in a city, you should expect to die for that city if they are at war, it's one of the very basic things in this life. I feel very sorry for anybody who was ever under your bloodlines leadership, or even had your bloodline in their family, if you don't know that basic concept. I guess some people just never learn, regardless of how long they are around.

"My advice to you would be to buy a rope, find a nice quiet place with a hook and a chair, tie the rope around your neck, and dangle for a bit until the world turns all cuddly and soft like you want it to be. We all know you're going to end up suiciding anyway, so just get it over with already.

"For now though, cry it out. Nobody actually gives much of a shit what you think about war, most of us are just out here defending our Godfather."

As he turns around, you hear Teofilo say one last sentence, while shaking his head.

"Cue the 'You should see how many tips I got for my speech' comment."

Report Post Tip

"Midol, firstly I would like to thank you for your presence and your input. I honestly appreciate it.

I know nothing of Creeps plans nor will I deny them. Frankly, I have had Creeps kin killed before because of various of things so trust me when I say nothing about him will surprise me. I understand that Creep needed to go and he needed to go quickly, and I applaud his death. However, can you tell me why every single person from Detroit had to die? EVERY SINGLE DAMN PERSON, even if they were in no position to help their family with the war or take a pop shot at the other side. Hell, some of the people where not even goombas or earners, they were murdered before they could even chat with others about possible invites. After that first wave, was their any doubt in your mind that DT was going to win or cause damage? Any? If you say yes, I will laugh.

Everyone knows Creep is an idiot, no need to kill everyone though. Everyone knows Frank's an idiot. Is that still enough reason to slaughter his city? I don't think so. Just him, himself, and Frank.

He is a mirror of those that were killed. Unless you can argue that statement and bring forward something to make me think differently then I will stand by that. Now is time for change, now that we have the power to do it and the power to actually make things better. Under DS and PS control, they made it clear that it wasn't going to happen and things were going to be done their way.

Don't do this again, Jesus. Protect those that shouldn't be slaughtered in this war, because NOW you have the opportunity to do so. Kill Frank because NOW you can finally set up people with a head on their shoulders and we can build/participate in this world in a correct manner. We suffered for so long under the reign of people that we all grew to not care for. So why are we following their lead?

Makes no fucking sense."

Report Post Tip

"Teo, I will not brag about my money or tips on the streets. I don't find it classy.

As for me feeling salty about anything, my kin hasn't really been around until yesterday. Besides popping in and about to catch up with some friends and see the local news. My kin is focusing on getting a tan while we are still having nice weather. So sadly a tan is more important to me then a life of crime. I did however have time to speak my thoughts on the current state of things and am taking advantage of my sun bathing time to do so because it's raining.

It's ok with the bloodthirsty thing, I have the same problem at times but I have learned to control it. I have never been keen or okay with killing every known person of said city. As those of you who DID know my grandfathers, Zero McHannon, plans to remove Phil Steak it didn't involve those not affiliated with him, just the cancer itself. Call me selfish but that is just the way I wanted it done. And I thank Chicago for finally ending that burden and beating me to the punch. I was a happy man and almost did a naked lap around my household.

Teo, why do things have to go that far? To kill people who can't even defend themselves or their city. They were in no position to do so and don't even have the requirements to do so. Why are we doing this yet again? Many of you have bitched about the way that DS and PS have handled these types of situations many of times. What makes me so different to do it when we actually have the power to change all that? From the very people who hated it!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So let me get this straight.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL