Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:21:01
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Man up, you got it wrong. Started by: Orithyia on Jul 26, '13 08:29

Myrddin, Finnick you got this so wrong. Turning your back on someone like Arrow who made your family as good as it could be.

*spits*

I DEMAND SATISFACTION.

You have issued a challenge to duel to Myrddin.

You can shoot first.

Report Post Tip

BrickTop stands at the side of his RHM, his gun firmly holsterd, no cheating in this, just one man vs one woman.

"I understand why you have to do this, i got your back"

BrickTop stands waiting to see if Myrddin has the balls to take on a woman.

Report Post Tip

Rampage stands in the crowd. He is stupefied by this statement.

"I can't see where this is necessary. I understand you are angry but, no need to place your valuable life in a dangerous situation. Ultimately this is your decision and I have no place to tell you what to do. Just stating."

Report Post Tip

Satisfaction from the one who didn't shoot Arrow/Morty? I would, but, only if you switch cities to Chicago. Despite the bloodlining threats from Asylum/McDermott, I have no desire to shoot members from Detroit. Thus far I've only shot at(key word there, peoples) people affiliated with the bloated Chicago.

Also, killing Arrow was a pre-emptive strike. Which I've explained in previous street threads you can find.  

Report Post Tip

You are the remnants left of what caused Arrow to die. You are the target of my vitriol.

I don't care for your reasoning, duel me.

Arrow was worth a million of you and Finnick.

Report Post Tip

Be that as it may, my father was not about to give satisfaction to someone who works for the man who threatened to bloodline him, not once, but twice.

That being said, I would hope that everyone else would realise that Myrddin was Myrddin and I am not him. I am his son. Not long for this world, mind, but we are not the same person. 

Report Post Tip

I admire your loyalty. Stupid it may be knowing death will come but loyalty is sometimes hard to find.

Report Post Tip

My boss, Subtle did not threaten to bloodline your father. He is the only person I work for.

Report Post Tip

My apologies, ma'am. I was under the impression that McDermott ran Detroit. 

Report Post Tip

Most definitely not, Sir. Mcdermott runs his district with Quinten. I'm not fully aware if Quinten has handed over full power to him, I would assume so.

Subtle and the rest of us at ILB will be moving over to Corktown once these pesky mobsters are cleaned up and he will have control over there.

Report Post Tip

Oh, guess it's not run like Chicago then where despite the districts, Odin clearly runs the show. Again, my apologies for mixing that up. I just assumed Detroit was like Chicago. Assumed incorrectly, obviously.

Report Post Tip
Your lack of knowledge of how Chicago is ran baffles me. However you were ia Apparantly .
Report Post Tip

either you have me confused with someone else or you got your facts mixed up. My father's name was Myrddin and he most certainly was not inactive. 

As far as Odin not ultimately having the final say over whatever the hell he wants, well, my time lurking in the Chicago upper structure room certainly did not lead me to believe that. 

Report Post Tip
I will take your words as a grain of salt as you lied to everyone trying to look like the good guy saying shooting your own rhm is not rouge last time you checked. However it did take a bit of balls to send the second mail after you realized you looked like a ass.
Report Post Tip

Arrow/Morty was worth a million of them?

Cataclysm laughs hysterically

One day, one day you'll all know the real Morty.

Cataclysm sighs.

No one has stopped to think why two players who have never rogued would rogue? Why Myrddin, who is a frickin passivist ffs, would "rogue.?" They were wronged. Morty's manipulation skills are very good. Those of us who have known the real morty, for years, know how good he is at his skill. I am not shocked that he went to a few people in his crew, started the "Finnick is never around," fully aware that Finnick was moving to a new home and would be back and more active than he had been. Morty and his little friends convinced a godfather to FORCE Finnick to step down. Not even having the respect to let Finnick know beforehand. They mass mail the upper structure. A slap in the face to someone who was nothing but loyal. And you guys fail to see what would make Finnick "rogue?" I'm sorry but in any mafia, a RHM caught conspiring to push out a CL so they can take his place would be killed. It's within his right as his CL. So what is exactly "rogue" about this? And Myrddin stayed loyal to his CL. Risking bloodling, by Asylum (which I am told is against game rules?), he followed his CLs orders. How is this "roguing?"

Cataclysm laughs again at the thought of Morty fooling so many.

Tell me, is Morty out there denying he had anything to do with this? Blaming Tony Capone and others? Typical Morty! Start drama, play victim, blame others, move on to more manipulation.

Cataclysm calls for Morty.

Mortimus, what is your response to all this? Why have you remained so quiet, Sunshine? The people want to hear your version?

Cataclysm expects nothing and throws hands up in frustration.

This reminds me of a mafia organization I once new, in another life, a Matrix if you will. From down under in Australia and NZ. One Morty is familiar with and came from. I see he's brought their customs to America's mafia world. Such a shame.

Cataclysm walks into the foggy streets, headed for a new home.

Report Post Tip

'Sir Cataclysm, the 'Morty' you speak of is dead young man.'

Teemo however lays out a mushroom from his backpack, with some vital information ever so from the swift scout.

'Cataclysm, Over a DOZEN of Finnicks Made Men made complaints regarding the inactivity of Finnick, my ancestors never named tony capone as one of them silly.. So you're just half assing your own logic now miss Cataclysm.'

Teemo smiles

'You accuse me of bringing drama in when your mother rogued out from a neutral city as a trusted left hand man, especially since it was the first of your kind.. And you'll go as far to say i'm horrible? That is joke worthy, you rogued out and my blood led an inactive family for two months. You had 0% to do with my grandmother Arrow and had fuck all to do with them in that 'Matrix' world you speak of.'

Teemo hands Cataclysm a shroom as a friendly gesture.

'It would be a shame for you to choke on it my dear.

Report Post Tip

Cataclysm? Excuse me? I don't know Arrow's bloodline? Are you fucking kidding me?

I know what group he was part of in that other world as my ancestors were part of it too you nitwit. I like to think of Arrow's bloodline as someone who still needs to be taught the odd thing or two... he sees the best in everyone, even though there are some massive cunts out there.

Arrow never planned any of this, he was asked to take over from Finnick and agreed, end of story.

OOC: Stop carryiing grudges, especially as your grudge is from another fucking game that has nothing to do with us.

Report Post Tip

I may have been out of Chicago on business a lot recently, but Catacylsm, you clearly do not know of what you speak. Perhaps things have changed recently, but from the beginning of The Careers til my absence Finnick was incredibly inactive and when he was active, I saw hardly any change in how the crew was run. It was always Arrow running the family and Arrow deserved this opportunity that she was being offered. 

I'm not sure what this manipulation you speak of is, but I doubt there was any. Any member who was there from the beginning knows how poorly it was being managed and this had been an issue from the start, not just the last few days when Finnick was moving elsewhere. If anything, Arrow was extremely generous with Finnick and waited as long as possible to express disappointment with Finnick's activity, if she did that all. I know that months ago, Arrow refused Finnick's offer to take over and later was very hesitant to speak to the West Side godfather about issues with The Careers because of their relationship.

Report Post Tip

'You accuse me of bringing drama in when your mother rogued out from a neutral city as a trusted left hand man,

Technically she was given left hand AFTER she rogued since the first pro shot happened, THEN she got left hand. Which I actually had to point out to her whilst we were on the phone.  

Cataclysm, Over a DOZEN of Finnicks Made Men made complaints regarding the inactivity of Finnick, my ancestors never named tony capone as one of them silly.. So you're just half assing your own logic now miss Cataclysm.

Tony Capone was the straw that broke the camels back. Similar words echoed to my father's crew leader by Lynch of which I shared with Cataclysm's mother. So no half assing logic involved, ser. What I do know is that attempts were being made to increase Finnick's activity and prior to his moving(IRL) and general activity in the crew, he had gained four units in a relatively short amount of time. He had done what you requested. Then the first time he goes away again due to unavoidable and common events, things are manipulated and these facts are conveniently left out/not REALLY taken into consideration. 

Arrow never planned any of this, he was asked to take over from Finnick and agreed, end of story.

Of course he agreed. He was about to get what he wanted all along. His own crew. His actions and words in various places such as the coffee shops reflected that desire. It wasn't like I just invented this idea, you know. I had a suspicion and several other people echoed those suspicions to me without me having to say a word or spin things. Most of my most trusted advisers in and out of this world  made comments as to Arrow's possible duplicity. This, coupled with both Finnick's and Myrddin's suspicions, made us act. End of story. 

I know what group he was part of in that other world as my ancestors were part of it too you nitwit. I like to think of Arrow's bloodline as someone who still needs to be taught the odd thing or two... he sees the best in everyone, even though there are some massive cunts out there.

That right there explains soooo much, Orithyia about your comments both here and on IRC. Sometimes it seems you are more upset about what went down than Morty. It's worth noting that I rather like Morty's bloodline and up until Arrow, never had a problem with him/her. As a matter of fact, most of the time I had a pretty good time. 

As for Zalitz's recent comments, plans were in place to change things starting with Finnick's next promotion. I spent the night prior to all this crap going down, drafting up plans in celebration of Finnick and his upcoming promotion. Like I previously stated in this post, Finnick's activity had increased and he was very close to his next promotion. Which is what everybody wanted. I really think if it hadn't been for the whole moving IRL issue, that things would have worked out differently. Meh. Now I'm repeating myself.

I know that months ago, Arrow refused Finnick's offer to take over and later was very hesitant to speak to the West Side godfather about issues with The Careers because of their relationship.

I didn't see this hesitance you speak of towards the end and found him quite brazen about speaking of Finnick's failings in front of people that didn't need to know that. I'd have to check my logs to see just how public these comments were but I did receive messages from other people who saw him make these comments expressing their concern over Morty speaking poorly of Toast/Finnick in a public channel.

Report Post Tip
Damn right I'm more upset about it than Arrow's bloodline is. Every time I had dealings with Finnick's family, I ALWAYS had to go to Arrow because neither Finnick nor his other hand were active.

On the flip side... I was very good friends with Finnick, SonOfARogue. I knew Finnick's bloodline long before Arrow's, Finnick was a regular in my personal IRC room. So for me to come down so hard on Arrow's side must tell you something.

Tell me why you think Finnick should have been given SO many chances? He improved his activity for week? Whoop-dee-doo. He had been alive for 167 days... so 7 days of good activity is enough for you is it? For less than 5% of his whole life... he worked hard. Being really active for one week is enough to run a family properly? Let's not forget... Finnick's bloodline was notorious for being friendly but pretty slack. What made him so special that he deserved his place as bold above everyone else? 

Nothing.

Get a grip.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Man up, you got it wrong.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL