Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 01:22:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Hopless Romantics Suit Started by: _Izzy_ on Jul 27, '13 14:55

Izz stands in the center of his newly constructed business in downtown Brooklyn. Brick walls, Hardwood floors, and an open window style front displaying the best of his suits. Izzy looks around at his merchandise and takes a deep breath. Izzy grabs his coat and heads out to the front of the store, looking about he finds an old raged chair to stand on.

"Eveing ladies and gents, The Hopless Romantics Suit Shop is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS!"

Izzy motions to his shop behind him.

"Feeling dull, unnoticed? Well we've got a suit for that!"

"Clothes smell like they came out from under Enkindle's bed no matter how much you wash them? Dont worry we've got a suit for that!"

"Tired of looking like a hobo and being mistaken for that bum Durdden? We've got a suit for that!"

"Feeling like you've got some kind of STD from Warrior? We've defiantly got a suit for that!"

"So come on by The Hopless Romantics Suit Shop and grab you a fresh snazzy suit and impress that gal!"

Izzy hops down and heads inside his shop awaiting the first customer.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $300,000 Tip

Izzy Had a few other customers a while back he made dupes of the suits to show off, He takes them from behind his counter and sets them on display.

---->DISPLAY <----

Report Post Tip

I must say Mister Izzy, your suits looks good and i hope your business will bring you a lot of money. 

Report Post Tip

I hope you realise Izzy that you'll need to start making me suits on a regular basis. A girl likes to change her clothes a lot you know!

Report Post Tip

Izzy nods his head to Dredd

Indded Mr. Dredd, I see many ineed of some new clothes but I can't help it if they want to run around looking raged or like they are fresh of the boats. I've already recieved a few clients so business is good.

*Bell rings* 

AlabamaWorley walks in

"I hope you realise Izzy that you'll need to start making me suits on a regular basis. A girl likes to change her clothes a lot you know!" 

Izzy laughs and acknowledges AlabamaWorley, glancing at how sexy she looks in her new uniform he created for her last night as a gift.

"Ofcourse mam! Anytime youd like a fresh suit just drop by! So how your like your gift mam?"

Report Post Tip

Hearing all the noise Pizza_guy stick his head into the shop

My this is a nice place. Look at all these great suits.

Pizza_guy remembers he was having trouble finding his associates in a crowd

Izzy do you make sponsor crest here?

Report Post Tip

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/Gallifrey1991/_Izzy_MTM3NDk4MDc2Mg_zpse5776b0b.pngIzzy smiles

Why yes I do, I think i can get you a Crest made give me one moment

Izzy heads to the back room for a few minutes you hear a few mmachines going off then the noise stops, Izzy come back out the the counter with a small box of crests

"What do you think!" Izzy smiles  "SIMPLE AND SWEET!"

Crests

Report Post Tip

Pizza_guy looks over the crest and smiles.

This is perfect. I am sure my boys will love it. Thanks Izzy

Pizza_guy hands Izzy a envelop and walks out with his new crest.

Report Post Tip

Izzy smiles and sees Pizza_guy out. Opening the envelope

Jul 28, 03:58:53Your accountant has received payment of $125,000 from Pizza_guy.

Izzy places the envelope in his safe and locks it.

Report Post Tip

Walking into the suit shop Trent looks at the suits that were made for a few high ranking people.  

excuse me sir, i am looking for a new suit to try on. if you can impress me, i will pay you well.

Report Post Tip

Izzy is washing the counter when Trent walks in, Trent walks around the store looking at the suits on display and he walks up to the counter

"Excuse me assure,  I am looking for a new suit to try on. If you can impress me, I will pay well."

Izzy looks Trent up and down taking mental measurements.

"Are you looking for anything in mind?"

standing there pondering on a few ideas Izzy grabs a cigar from his coat and fires it up, bellowing out a large plume of smoke he waits on Tents response. 

Report Post Tip

Trent begins to think what he would be interested in. Over looking himself he gets a grin.

"I'd like something that showcases my dark nature, something that prompts KILLER, and make me look like a big boy!"

Izzy snickers and thinks about what he could come up with dark seeded suits aren't really his best but he would give it his best

"Give me an hour or so I think I can put something together for you!"

Izzy heads to the backroom and the humming of the sewing machine begins and the click and clacks of the dohicky going off....almost an hour later Izzy appears from the back with a black suit bag and hands it to Trent.

<font color="#99CC99">Trent takes the bag from Izzy and unzips staring in pure admiration he gives a huge wicked smile.</font>

<font color="#66CCFF">>Suit<</font>

"Thank you so much Izzy, Its just what I wanted man!"

Trent stips to his knickers and slips on his new suit and struts around the shop, he takes off running down the street scaring little kids.

Report Post Tip

(hmm not sure what happened there sorry)

Report Post Tip

Trent runs back in the store screaming apparently in deep love with his suit and slams an envelope on the counter, opening the door once more he lets out a blood lusting scream and takes off.

Izz shakes his head and laughs opening the envelope he finds a nice stack of cash

Jul 28, 08:16:53

Your accountant has received payment of $300,000 from Trent.
Report Post Tip

BD walks into the newly built shop and rings the bells waiting for Izzy to show up. As Izzy rears his head BD smiles.

Howdy Izzy! Looking to get some new gear! From what i have seen this looks like my last stop.

Report Post Tip

Battle_Damage walks into the newly built shop and rings the bells waiting for Izzy to show up. As Izzy rears his head Battle_Damagr smiles.

"Howdy Izzy! Looking to get some new gear! From what i have seen this looks like my last stop."

Izzy gives an eager smile to Battle_Damage and sizes him him up. Battle_Damage is wearing an old worn out get up that you couldn't get a hobo to wear, and its covered in weird green stains...Izzy can't help buy shake his head.

"I got you covered my good man! Lets see what I got in stock."

Izzy takes Battle_Damage around the shop and shows him suites showcased, Battle_Dammaged trys on a few but they just wernt him... he eye balls something in the cornner and an overwhelming glee fills his face

Izzy! Whats that over there, tucked in the corner!" 

Izzy glaces at what Battle_Damage is pointing at

"That ol' thing? Its just something I made back in the day it got a little damaged I hhaven't been able to restore it yet."

Izzy pulls it out from the corner and hands it to Battle_Damage

"Restore it! It's perfect!"

Battle_Damage slips it on and grins ear to ear

"I'll take it!"

Izzy laughs and rings him up

"Sure thing pal, If tthat's what you want."

Battle_Damage hands Izzy a envelope of cash and head out the store looking like a kid with a new toy

"Take care!"

Report Post Tip

Izzy is sweeping the shop floors and moving some merchandise around it's been a busy week and profitable, heading to the back to throw the trash away the bell on the door goes off, Izzy takes a deep breath "Another customer, lets do this!" he says to himself. He head back to the front and finds DonnieBrasco standing at the register. Izzy gets alittle gitty to have one of the gods present in his shop.

"DonnieBrasco!,  how may I help you this fine day!

DonnieBrasco had heard of a new shop openning and was interested in checking it out, "could use some new threads, getting tired of these." he says to himself.

"How are you doing Izzy, Im interested in getting a new suit made for me today. Something bold, and powerfull if you think you can manage!"

Looking around at some of the suits on display he's glad to have come to this shop.

Izzy gives Donnie smile

"Give me about an hour, and I'll have you a suit around. Please fell free to wait here if you like!"

Izzy reaches under the countertop and pulls out a box of cigars and some whisky, poors Donnie a glass and hands him a cigar. Izzy head to the back to get working.

...The huming of the sewing machine can be heard going off like crazy and the clicks and clacks of Izzy's dohickys with a few curse words coming from Izzy.

.....45 minutes later.....

Izzy comes out from the back with a suit bag, and lays it on the counter top.

"I hope you enjoy it Donnie!"

---> Suite <---

Opening the bag Donnie is  satisfied <font color="#DDDDDD">at the work done and lays a envelope on the counter for Izzy.</font>

<font color="#DDDDDD">"Thank you for your services Izzy, if I need another suit ill be sure to stop by"</font>

<font color="#DDDDDD">Donnie walks out the shop and heads up the road</font>

<font color="#DDDDDD">Izzy opens the envelope and counts the money "Not Bad" he places it into the safe below the register</font>

<font color="#DDDDDD">"Hope I get more business like that, Ill surely be moving up then!"</font>

<font color="#DDDDDD">Izzy continues wiping down the counters</font>

Report Post Tip
Jul 29, 10:34:48

Your accountant has received payment of $300,000

Occ:

(man sorry for the typos and mess ups its really hard doing stuff on your phone)

*Suit, and the code stuff

Report Post Tip

Nicholas walks into The Brooklyn Romantics suit shop, he sees a ton of flashy suit hung along the shelves. He walks up to the counter and puts in a special order.

He comes back a few hours later and sees Izzy standing there with his new suit.

"Amazing bro! Love it thanks so much"

Report Post Tip

OneShot is given a business card by his sponsor to find some new threads he heads out to find the shop. Asking a few people for directions it was easily pointed out. Coning up to the shop he notices people walk in and out and chater of how good the suits were. All this hyoe surely he came to the right place. Looking at the windows he sees very nice suits on display YogaFlame, Fox, & others of great quality.  He decides to head on inside. More suits are on display with accessories and what not. Hepats his pockets wondering if he even had enough to be in such a place. Looking about he sees a sign that reads "Open/Fair prices" it puts him at ease a little. Approaching the counter he can hear humming from a sewing machine in back. He rings the bell and awaits.

Izzy hears the bell sounding and heads to tge front, at the front counter he finds a young man  awaiting

"Goodevening how may I help you?"

OneShot ddidn't really know what he wanted but he had a few wants in his suit maybe Izzy could work some magic.

"Hi Izzy, I'm looking for a new suit....obviously since I'm here. Not to sure what I want, but something Western A fashioned with a leather gun holster attached to the pants. I'd also would like a pair of boots and the best cowboy hat! Oh almost forgot a belt and buckle!

OneShot leaves a contact card for Izzy  to reach him when it v was finished. Izzy hand s him a estimated time and reciept and waves him good bye.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Hopless Romantics Suit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL