Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 06:10:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Stealing Shit! Started by: Ziva on Aug 07, '13 19:05
Ziva bangs three times, loudly, on the door of a darkened cafe just off the main street. The small shop, ran by a cousin, made the perfect meeting spot to bring together her crew and others she trusted to get jobs done. On tonight's menu; hijacking with a side of fencing stolen goods. Banging again on the door, frustrated to be left in the open for so long, she registers a couple of members of her crew lurking around the top of the street, waiting to join her. As her cousin, Yuri, finally unlocks the door, she practically flattens him in order to get off the street.

Taking a seat in the corner of the room, she waits for friends to show up before she explains her plans; of course, with this group, the night could start with a plan and end in an orgy, but Ziva was always one for optimism.

As a familiar faces begin to enter the room, filling it quickly with mafiosi and bodyguards, she stands up and prepares to speak.

So, earlier on, I just happened to be making a quick stop at one of the bars a lot of the truck drivers tend to frequent, and I might've overheard a little something. Then threatened to put a few rounds into the guys brain, just to make sure I heard him right. Anyway, later on tonight, there's a huge truck leaving the airport. Should be carrying at least $500,000 cash, maybe a couple of hundred grands worth of diamonds too. I want that truck. I think we can take it no problem.

Thoughts, plans, ideas?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

Liam Naylor suddenly stands up , his eyes light up as he hears about the truck he takes a couple of steps towards Ziva and begins to talk .. 500,000 you say ? And a hole bunch of diamonds I believe the way to approach this would be silently and tactically I hear there are several police uniforms and a stolen police cruiser hidden in a alleyway not far from here , maybe we could take then and pull the truck over as he stops we could hand cuff him put him in the boot of the car take his keys and drive off in the lorry leaving him in the cruiser , we take the truck to the darkened woods just out of town and transfer the goods Into the jeep we will have waiting there we will the. Drive back to ye cafe and split the profits here , Liam then sits down and asks his fellow family members and new friends what That all think of his plans 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The 'arrangement' of mobsters throughout the cafe told a story of it's own. The runners and the associates were either consigned to the bar out outside the cafe entirely, hanging around the sidewalks in a warm summer's evening as spotters. The next level up, the made guys and the button men, were seated a little closer to the central table - not closing enough to be sitting 'at the table' as such, but close enough to be able to give their input.

Then, around the table itself, were the Leaders and the people with contacts and information that would make the heist work. This was where Eric sat, flanked by his bodyguards the Neville brothers who were on hand to see to their Boss's refreshments. Cantona himself sat shrouded in a small cloud of smoke, a permanent feature thanks to his habit of chain smoking Gauloise cigarettes. The cloud was so thick that when his he did speak, his rich French baritone seemed almost disembodied.

"I can confirm what Ziva 'as said, 'ere. Ze contents of zis truck were unloaded from a....'ow you say... l'avion zat flew directly here from the Glenn H. Curtis airfield in Queens. I 'ad, myself, looked at addressing zis 'issue' in New York but ze security was much too tight. I sink eet will be much more agreeable, 'ere. Ze only sing I could not confirm is if ze diamonds are cut or identifiable in any way. Ziva, do you know of zis?"

Eddy is sitting in a diner across the street as he sees some familiar faces enter the dark cafe on the other side of the road. He finishes his fries, waves the waitress over and gives her a tip as he walks outta the diner. Eddy realizes he can't just walk in to a meeting without somewhat of a plan or a trick or two up his sleeve.

Eddy gets on his unicycle and rides it further down the street to a bakery, he walks in and slips the baker a small stack of money. "I'm just gonna make something real fast ok?" The baker stunned by Eddy's approach lets him do as he pleases. Eddy walks out of the bakery with a small cake.

He picks up his unicycle and carries it as he had tried riding it with a cake in hand earlier and accidently dropped the cake, he had learned his lesson.
Eddy walked back up the street to the dark cafe, he knocked at the door four times cause everyone else normally knocked three times, but he Eddy always did his own thing.
"Who's there?" he heard from the other side of the door. "Special delivery, courtesy of the filthy lap" The door opens "You sure don't look like a stripper" Eddy lowered his shades and winked "Well neither do you" Eddy sat down the table and got informed about the plan in the making.

Eddy placed his cake at the table, from the corner he hears "Why'd you bring a cake Eddy" once again he lowered his shades as he stuck his hands into the cake "No one checks your cake for a gun, can we get down to business now?"

Eddy smiled in a evil fashion "So we're gonna take down a truck carrying half a million and some diamonds, well all we need is a diversion and a get away car, so I suggest we get a ice cream truck to get away with and we pay two strippers to be damzels in distress as we take out the 3 guards in the truck and the driver"

Eddy tilted his shades back up and lights a cigar, as the others started to discuss.

Nodding her head in satisfaction at the contributions made by Liam, Cantona and Eddy, Ziva considers for a second before responding.

Cantona, I also could not confirm, however if worst comes to worst, we can take the diamonds out of their settings, melt down the metal and sell them separately; there's a jeweler over South Side way that can help us with that, the owner is getting a little behind on his protection money. Security in New York's hell, I don't blame you for waiting til our.. cargo.. reached Chicago. I think it's definitely much more doable here.

Liam, I'm glad you could join us. I like your idea's, and we are most definitely going to be needing a car waiting somewhere. Perhaps you can arrange both the hire of a car and the scrapping when the job is done for us? Let us know how you get on with that.

Ah Eddy, what can I say? You have such an individualistic style, such flair, such craziness. I wouldn't trade you for the world, my friend! Ice cream truck... I like it. Know where we can get one from? Perhaps we can use it as some kind of distraction to the drivers. We all know they love their ice cream!

Eddy looked at Ziva, he shook his head "No no, the ice cream truck is our get away vehicle, so we might need another distraction perhaps you can think of one?"

Eddy starts eating the cake he just pulled his gun outta, the others just stare at him like he's some crazy person that fell of a truck heading towards the looney bin. He looks over at Ziva and lowers his shades "maybe we dont need a diversion , I think all we need is something big to ram into the truck so it tips over on the side, that should throw the guards of a little too" He tilts his shades and waits for someone else to speak up.

Ziva idly reaches over and nabs a small piece of Eddy's cake.

Pretty tasty job you've done there Eddy.

She ties her hair up into a ponytail and lights a cigarette, pondering a possible distraction.

I don't think we should be turning the thing over. If we turn it over, we risk damaging the diamonds, we risk starting a fire that blows the whole thing, and the noise a truck makes when it hits the ground? The police will be there in no time.

She lightly taps on the table with her nails, thoughts running through her mind at one hundred miles an hour.

But... what if. I'm wondering, what if we use cake as our diversion? We could pay some local kids to throw cake at the windows of the van! Madera cake, iced cake, fruit cake, sponge cake, victoria sandwich, iced buns, chocolate cake, birthday cake... the possibilities are endless! They won't know which way to turn, they'll have to pull over!

Eddy looked over at Ziva "That could cause the car to crash and burn as well, so what if we just fake a accident and make them stop?"

Leaning back in his chair Eddy started to hum the song "highway to the danger zone" He could sat there in his own world thinking about riding a unicycle one the wings of a airplane, the sheer excitement. He smiled "na na na danger zone" Noticing everyone staring at him "You guys got silent so I had to entertain myself"

Hmm. There has to be something more exciting than faking an accident.

OOH! Perhaps we could kidnap an orchestra, and set them up on the middle of the highway? Nobody's going to care if we're a few flutists and cello's down, right? Nobody will even notice! Then we trombone the drivers over the head, and use the Tuba's to carry away the cash!

At the mention of a jeweler on Southside, Eric furrowed his brow and shook his head, waving his hand irritably.

"No, no. Zat will not be necessary - zis Southside fence you mention. I'm ze silent partner in a Jewish place over near Cicero. Goldbergs. If zese diamonds are not marked or cut, we will move it through my place and I ask for one and a 'alf points only. If zey are marked, put zem through your man in Southside."

As the discussion ebbed and flowed and took a turn towards the logistical decisions, Cantona sat and listened for a while before motioning to one of the Neville brothers who silently slipped away to the bar. What he held in his hands on his return belied the fact that the Volsted act was in full swing - an empty tumbler was accompanied by a corked bottle of fine Greek brandy - Metaxa. Whilst he normally preferred french varieties, he had come to enjoy the sharp Greek spirit following a luxury holiday in the Ionian sea back in the days when he was a legitimate businessman in France.

Waiting for a measure to be poured for him, he took a long slug, rolling the amber liquid around his mouth and savouring the oaky taste before delicately wiping his beard to speak again.

"Ziva, zis 'trucker' you over'eard. You 'ad eem followed I can assume?" Looking over to the Chicago leader; Cantona echoed her movements - a satisfied nod. "Naturellement. I suggest, zen, zat we do somesing wiz zis cake zat we cannot be 'called out' on. I suggest Eddy an ze Neville brothers 'ere go over to zis drivers house and zat ee is given zis cake as a 'merci' for the help we can expect to receive from eem. I sink he will not try anything 'eroic once ee knows zat we know where eem and ees family are, no?"

A bullet flashed in through the window, striking LiamNaylor down dead. Instantly, Ziva's oldest and most trusted bodyguard, Gibbs, pushes her under the counter out of harms way; actions mimicked by the bodyguards of the other men and women in the room. The wind chime over the door of the cafe tinkled lightly as one of Ziva's associates runs into the cafe, pauses by the body and crosses himself, before handing Ziva a hastily scribbled note explaining the death. Nodding, Ziva looks to the associate and mutters;

Such a shame. Please, take care of that. Take him to the usual undertaker, visit his Mama, put some flowers out from the family. I'll be along later to pay my respects.

Clearing her throat, Ziva climbs up from under the bar, and motions to her fellow mobsters to follow her into the back room, a safe place, out of the view of the members of the public who reacted to the sound of the shot being fired.

Apologies for the little interlude there. It seems we are a man down now, and we need to find a replacement, as soon as possible. Someone we can trust, someone reliable. If any of you can bring someone to the table we can trust.. do it.

Cantona, the trucker lives a couple of blocks away from the airport here in the Loop. Eddy and your boys can probably head over there, deliver the cake and be back before sundown. Eddy, stop by the HQ on your way back, I've had a couple of our guys take it in turns to hang about around there, make sure he's where he's supposed to be and not off shooting his mouth. You can get his address from there.

He's really the perfect target Cantona, we shouldn't have any problems at all from this guy. Beautiful wife, two little girls... too much to lose to be a hero when he can just let the company soak up the costs.

As for the jeweler, that sounds perfect. Small place, nobody knows you are involved there, I presume? Name entirely off the records and owners easily intimidated?

Report Post Tip

Walking out of the cafe unafected by what just occured Eddy looks around "you mother fucker!" He looks down at a bloodstain on his shirt "that was my good shirt" He walks over to two of Ziva's bodyguards waving them over "your going with me"

Walking down the street Eddy gets stopped by the one bodyguard, "ehh sir we would be better of with a car right?" Eddy lowers his shades and slaps the bodyguard "why do you think we're walking down the street all casual and such?"

As they continue down the street Eddy finally eyes a car that just seems right a old beat up pickup truck with 2 seats. "You with the bow tie and butlerish look come with me" He looks at the guy he slapped earlier "head back to the bosslady ASAP"

Eddy pulls the car over at a liquor store, five minutes later he walks out with a bottle of wine and a corkscrew. "Now lets get this done fast and smooth"

As Eddy and the bodyguard approaches the informant he starts to run, "get him Alfred" the bodyguard looks at Eddy "my names not Alfred" Eddy takes his glasses of "if I say its Alfred so help me god, its Alfred, now chase him down damn it! " Alfred runs after him, after a few blocks he manages to chase him down. He drags him back to the car "go on hit him Alfred, the fucker made you run after him" Alfred throws a straight right, the informant spits a little blood "I ain't telling you guys nothing" Eddy reaches into his pocket, he pulls out the corkscrew he acquired earlier, a vicious smile appears on Eddy's face as he rams the corkscrew into the informants knee "I can pull it out if you'd like but I'm sure that'll hurt just as much so speak up and we'll drop you of at the hospital on our way back"
The informant looks at Eddy "6:30 thats all I know" Eddy picks him up and dumps him in the back of the truck as they drive off, as they stop by the hospital Eddy climbs on to the back of the truck and kicks the informant off, he gets back into the truck and honks the horn two times before he drives back to the HQ.

Entering the HQ he carries the bottle of wine he acquired earlier and places it on Ziva's desk "I thought you might enjoy this oh and the informer said 6:30 what ever that means"
Eddy pats Alfred on the back and slips him a small stack of money "good job, and drop the bow tie son, you look like a butler" He starts to whistle as he walks out of the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Ziva is sat at her desk in the HQ, a large mahogany number, her feet resting on the polished surface, casting an eye over the weekly earnings for the crew, making notes on a small piece of paper, smiling ominously with each addition, when Eddy enters her office, carrying a bottle of wine.

6:30 you say.... that doesn't quite fit the information we had already. I'll have to let Cantona know about this, it changes things, we'll need to rethink our plans. And, thank you for the wine Eddy; it's appreciated. I think we may have to toast our successes with this later on.

As Eddy strolls out of her office, Ziva puts aside her earnings report and lights up a cigarette, digging in the drawer under her desk for the bottle of whiskey hiding there. Pouring herself out a measure, she sighs deeply and swigs it all down, before calling over her slightly traumatized bodyguard.

What was it Eddy called you? Alfred? Suits you. I think we might keep with that. So, Alfred, what happened to the other man who left with you? Eddy sent him back? He... never showed up. We need to find that guy, and fast.

Alfred, you need to go over to Cantona's hotel, as quickly as you can. Send him to the speakeasy around the corner, and if you see Eddy along the way, him too. We may have been compromised. I'll be over shortly with more protection.

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street without a worry in the world Eddy hears someone screaming his name, its Alfred "Ziva needs you back at base ASAP"

As they enter the HQ, they are met by a furious Ziva "find the man you sent back Eddy" thats all Eddy needed to hear, he left the building whilst Alfred stuck around at base. He started walking down the street and back to the diner he usually enjoyed a meal at on a daily basis, he ordered a stack of pancakes whilst he kept an eye out the window for anything suspicious.

About 30 minutes later Eddy spots the guy he sent back to base earlier stepping out of a car with tinted windows, Eddy got up and started to follow him for a few blocks, he entered a bar Eddy found a phone and called back to the HQ "He just entered a bar, I'll wait for you guys to show up unless he leaves in the mean time"

Report Post Tip

Fucking ARSEHOLES!

Ziva ended her rant by melodramatically slamming down her glass and flopping into her hair, her foot again resting on the edge of the desk. Dom_TheChip sat across from her looking entirely bewildered, if not a little worried about the state of his leader. He'd just gotten in from a hard days work and was enjoying a drink at the family bar when Ziva had come in, tapped him in the shoulder and told him to finish up and meet her in her office shortly. As soon as he got there, she set off on her rant about "arsehole bodyguards fucking shit up" and "never trusting the hired help".

Noting Dom's expression, Ziva tones the emotion down a notch.

Dom, we had a plan. Money, untraceable cash, half a million dollars worth, and diamonds on top, moving out of the airport tonight. But now it seems we have been misinformed. Somebody is lying to us. Our original informant has given us an entirely different time for the movement and if he is now being honest, we need a new plan, and fast. Now, when Eddy went to pay that informant a visit, he took a couple of my bodyguards with him, to bulk up his protection a little. Alfred here returned. My other bodyguard though, has absconded, and I fear that he overheard too much of the plan and intends to take it to the cops. Eddy has gone to track him down, we must stop him before that happens. We're also a man down in our crew since LiamNaylor met his maker. In short, Dom; the Fort needs you!

The telephone on Ziva's desk rings into life, making her jump a little. She picks up the receiver and nods as the person on the other end spits out his message.

That was Eddy, Dom. He's found our rat. He has him cornered a few blocks away, care to join us in taking care of this little issue? It might not be the prettiest of sights..

Report Post Tip

Dom jumps to his feet,

Let's go Boss. But, lets take our time with this scumbag. We need to KNOW if he's going to the cops or if he's working for someone else. Besides slower is better, Yeah, slower is better

Dom lets out a laugh that causes even Ziva to jump

Sorry boss

Report Post Tip

Ziva's eyebrows raise in slightly surprise at Dom's words; she hadn't known he had that kind of.. spirit, in him. Impressed, she broke out into a smile.

Slowly slowly, catchee monkey.... slowly definitely is for the best. I might have to leave you and Eddy to figure out the truth about this guy. I need to get the rest of the crew together. Anyway. My car is out front, I'll meet you out there in five.

Report Post Tip

Dom heads out the door and onto the street. He heads towards the car and stops

I'm not gonna just sit in the car without the Boss, that would be wierd

He starts thinking about Ziva and how good she looked

Stop it! That's the Boss

Dom sparks one up and leans against the building, that's it, he's daydreaming...... about Ziva...........

Report Post Tip

Ziva walks out the HQ building and catches Dom leaned up against the wall daydreaming.. and drooling a little. Smirking, she creeps up behind Dom - easier said than done in heels - and smacks him over the back of the head in what may known as "Gibbs style" before starting to giggle.

Concentrate Dom, concentrate! We need focus!

Pulling the door to the car open, she hops in and leans out.

Coming? And, er... do you have a light?

Report Post Tip

Eddy comes walking out of the bar with a large bag over his shoulder, he looks at Dom "open the trunk for me buddy" He dumps the bag into the trunk and closes it. "I bagged this fucker so we can take him back to base and take turns on hitting him, maybe a little pinata action or something fun like that"

Wondering down the streets Eddy yells "I'm gonna kick back a cold one now so if anything comes up thats my top priority"  He starts to whistle a smooth tune as he continues down the street.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stealing Shit!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL