Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 14:34:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Ambush Started by: Tony_Accardo on Aug 19, '13 02:54

It was a comfortable evening in PHI, not to hot and not to cold. Tony was walking the streets amid the flying bullets. He was on his way to take a warehouse full of cocaine by force in South Philadelphia. "This would be a good money maker but i'm going to need a few explosives to create a diversion" he thought to himself. The streets around him were empty as it was nearing 3 am in the morning, except for a few crickets and some stray cats searching the trash cans for food. 

He had been walking about 15 minutes and he got into the Bella Vista district, and realized that something was not right. " Bella Vista is never this quiet, not even a mouse is stirring in this area" he said to himself. Tony stopped for a second, in the distance he heard gun shots going off in the distance towards the downtown portion of the city. Tony didn't think much of it seeing that Philadelphia was currently at war with a crew headed by Harry Rosen, some jack ass Godfather who had fallen out of favor a couple years back. About a week earlier the other mobsters from Philadelphia began to revolt against his regime, wanting to take the airport area back, as it would rake in some more cash. 

" Still, i had better lock and load my gun. It is way to quiet over here, even with the current war." he said to himself. Tony reached into his bag which housed about 60 clips for his colt .45 Caliber pistol, and loaded a 15 round magazine into the gun and cocked it, loading a bullet into the chamber. At this point he was nearing the border of Bella Vista and South Philadelphia, when out of nowhere he was suddenly surrounded by about 15 people.  the crowd inside of 5 minutes swelled to about 60 members. 

" I'm assuming you know who i am." said a cloaked figure suddenly emerging from the crowd of people surrounding Tony. 

" Who does? Your the most hated piece of shit on these shores Durden. what brings you to our neck of the woods from that shit hole you call Delaware city?" asked Tony, now preparing to duck behind a concrete barrier to his immediate left and start firing at this gang of miscreants. 

" You are on my turf and i want it back as always" chuckled Tylerdurden " but enough of this meaningless talk. i don't like your tone and i'm going to teach you a lesson in pain!" roared Tyler as he barked orders at his crew. 

Tony immediate ducked behind the concrete barrier he spotted and unloaded his first clip taking out 1 of Durdens gangsters and wounding 3 Bodyguards. Tony was over whelmed and didn't have a means of contacting any of his crew for help. " well, if i am going to die, i am going to take as many of these bastards with me as i can." he said to himself as he loaded another clip into his gun. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,220,000 Tip

"No."

Collins walked along the South Philadelphia street, having recently left the airport from a flight from Chicago. He was tired, he was hungry, and he wanted a damn cigarette. He dug through his pockets hopelessly, turning up nothing but a pack of matches. Now, of course, he would come across a fire fight.

"Nope. Nuh-uh. No."

He plugged his ears and sang to himself, continuing on his way.

"La la la... I see nothing."

Twenty minutes later, Collins tucked himself into bed and forgot the world for a while.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Seeing that guy just stand there and watch him fight for his life, Tony unloaded his second clip and killed 3 more Bodyguards attempting to trim down the higher ranked guys so he could hit. he was beginning to panic, though he tried his hardest to not let it show. he knew that he couldnt kill all these guys by himself and Tyler's numbers had doubled in size as reinforcements from Delaware arrived and joined in the fighting, making the number of enemy shooters 120. 

" where are your friends? Any other time we invade you all travel in packs?" taunted Tylerdurden. Tony chose not to dignify that with a response but rather reloaded his gun and continued shooting. The fight was getting massive and Tony was not prepared to fight a battle this big. He didnt even have enough spare clips to continue this fight and retreating was suicidal at this point. He would get gunned down before he even got out of the Alley. Still he fought on and hoped that someone in his family would notice him and come to rescue him.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Kourtney was finally, FINALLY headed home after getting her nails done.  She blew delicately on her French tips as she walked down the streets of Philly- they did have the best manicurists in all of the crime cities, after all.  As she walked she heard weird noises.  Like, shooting type noises.  Tilting her head to the side in confusion, she shrugged her shoulders and continued walking, pulling her purse up higher onto her shoulder.

As she rounded the corner, somewhere close to the border between Bella Vista and South Philly, she stopped and blinked.  There were like, 120 men all shooting at this concrete barrier.  Except for the one wearing a cloak.  He was kind of standing to the side not doing anything.  Except yelling something about someone's friends.  Her eyebrows flew up in surprise when several of the men looked at her.  She shook her head and put her beautifully manicured hands up in the air in a defensive position.

"Oh, not me.  I'm not his friend," she said in a quiet voice.  Pointing toward the street behind the men she gave a weak smile.  "I just have a flight to catch, so I will be on my way then."

Walking around the group, who thankfully didn't shoot at her, she grimaced and felt bad for the man, embroiled in this fight for his life.  Hours later, though, she had finally landed back in Chicago and had made her way to her friend Collins' apartment.  As she climbed into bed next to him she shook her head and let out a long sigh.

"I got my nails done, but let me tell you, I saw the WEIRDEST thing today..."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Ok this is fucking ridiculous" Tony thought to himself. He had thought that the sound of gun shots ringing on the border of the district would spark some curiosity, as the nearest HQ was only 5 miles away. "Wait!" yelled Tony after the lady who was about to disappear. Tony knew that she was his only hope as he had recognized her. She turned around for a split second, just long enough for Tony to quell his panic and make one final last ditch attempt for help. this battle had been raging for almost 3 full hours and he was running out of ammo. Just as she was about to turn back around Tony reached down deep and screamed as loud as he could....HELP!  Tony hoped that she could hear him over the loud bangs of guns firing everywhere. 

Report Post Tip

The tripod that held a large rifle weighed heavily on the ground as Solastalgia shifted it from left to right as he scanned the open warehouse for his target - he wasn't expecting to see Tyler there, let alone his entire army of meat puppets.  Shifting his point of view to the right, he noticed a small, concrete barrier that was being shot at mercilessly by his men, with a lone gunman returning fire every few seconds.  As he focused his sights on the man's face, he raised an eyebrow as his vision wandered to a familiar, young woman whose attention was grabbed by the screams of the gunman nested behind the concrete barrier that was being fired on without pause.  Raising her shoulders, she walked away, lifting up one of her hands in a parting wave. 

"Well, there's a night, for you." he shrugged, as he relinquished control of his rifle and resigned the warehouse to its non-intruded fate; it wasn't Solastalgia's fight to take up, and if his target rumored to be in the warehouse happened to have the poor luck of being inside, they were likely to be slaughtered, anyway.  Either way, Solastalgia would eventually get his pound of flesh - even if it wasn't today.

Some time later, Solastalgia slung his travel pack around his shoulder as he took the first flight back to Chicago.  Several hours and a car ride later, he found himself in an apartment with the same woman he had glanced at earlier, finishing her sentence.

"..some massive shootout in a warehouse.  I don't know what they have for target practice over there, but these people - in the several dozens, mind you, all armed - had apparently spent three hours trying to smoke one person out of a concrete barrier.  By the time I left, they still hadn't managed to do the deed.  Some people, I tell you.." Solastalgia trailed off, as he slid off his slippers and scooted into the bed now occupied by Kourtney and Collins.

"By the way, remind me to get some bok choy tomorrow - I forgot we ran out of it last night after Collins decided to get feisty in the kitchen."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

"Don't hate on my grill skills."

Collins yawned and settled further into his pillow, reflecting on the night's events. He wondered if the man survived the shootout, and if anyone ever stopped to assist him. Then, he thought about the bok choy and decided that he was definitely hungry. His stomach rumbled.

"Is there anything at all in the fridge still, Solsy?"

Report Post Tip

Solastalgia's mind rifled mentally through the contents of the refrigerator, quickly reminding him of the raid he had inflicted upon it several hours after Collins' extravagant culinary talents were displayed for Kourtney and himself.

"There's a small chunk of roquefort chee.. ah, no.." his mind rifled again through the contents and settled on the only legible item he knew for sure was in the refrigerator.

"Ghee and eggs, buttercup.  Ghee and eggs."

He turned towards Kourtney, trying to keep his mind lucid as he battled through fatigue.

"So, just you and me.  Grocery shopping, tomorrow?  Maybe we can snag some fresh granola, if we have the time?  You've sold me on it."

Report Post Tip

While reloading his 57th clip into his gun, Tony recognized a face. It was the Godfather of the district that he had be warring with over the past week, Harry Rosen. " This guy doesn't have any Bodyguards to shoot at, not worth my time." he said and walked off, ignoring the yells and jabs he was receiving from his rival clan. it was unclear to Tony tony who the mobster population in Philadelphia hated more, Tylerdurden or Harry Rosen. 

Tony noticed another vantage point he could fight from across the street. it was bigger and the concrete barrier he was hiding behind was about to give away from all the abuse it was receiving by the bullets impacting it. The Durden clan stopped to reload their rifles and Tony seized his chance. He made a mad dash for the car about 25 yards away. it was half way between the barrier he was at and the vantage point that he was trying to make it to. He emerged from behind the car and fired 5 more shots and they hit their mark. One of Tylerdurdens Don's fell down dead. Tony then jetted acrossed and launched himself at the next barrier. while in mid flight he took a bullet to his leg. On the ground next to him he noticed something on the ground about 3 feet away... A PHONE! " Finally a stroke of luck" he said as he picked it up. It looked like it still had service. Tony decided that he would phone his HQ back in Staten Island for help.

" Hello? " said a familiar voice on the other end. Tony knew this voice well and was well aquainted with how to speak to the person on the other end, but time was short and he knew that at this point the only person who would be able to get to him quicker than anyone was his Crew leader.

" Its Tony. I am in Deep shit" he yelled over the gun fire. " Im surrounded by about 100 adversaries and im pinned down. I need help and fast sir!" Said Tony still talking louder than he normally would so he could make sure that Paul could hear him.

" Ill be there shortly man. Hang in there the best you can." replied Paul while he was getting his gun and spare clips and an extra few for Tony as he knew he must be getting low. 

" Paul i have already taken a bullet to my leg, you might as well bring Moira with you." said Tony but the phone had cut out before he could finish his sentence. A bullet had grazed his arm and went straight through the phone.  Tony fired more shots with his good arm and with surprising accuracy, hit his mark.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

Kourtney beamed at at Solastalgia and clapped her hands in delight.

"Oh that would be wonderful, darling.  You know I love granola, and I'm so happy that you enjoy it too."

The woman sighed happily, turning toward Collins and beginning to knead his shoulders in a loving, massaging gesture.  She allowed her mind to wander before she realized she had forgotten to make an important phone call.

"Damn, I forgot to call the mortician about that... incident the other day.  But I'm so settled into bed already.  I wish phones didn't have to be attached to a wall for you to call people.  Wouldn't that be just the most swell thing?  A phone you could carry around with you?"

With a pout Kourtney glanced at Solastalgia and tilted her head apologetically.

"Forgive me?  I'll make the call tomorrow, I promise.  I'm just so comfy right now."

Report Post Tip

"We are just so comfortable."

Collins stroked Kourtney's hair and sighed. It had been a wonderful day, despite an incident that had occurred in Solsy's cafe. The day had improved greatly since then, though, and he was no longer concerned about the damage to his suit. He rolled onto his side and propped himself up on his arm.

"Solsy, you look tired. What are you doing to yourself? Those late-night calls to France and Italy are taking a toll."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Désolé, ma cherêe.  C'est une question de necessity." Solastalgia replied to Collins without missing a beat, his mind now wandering to the mortuary that held the body of THUNDERSLAV, a dear friend who had been gunned down in his prime.  Tilting his head towards Kourtney, he shrugged as he wearily smiled, losing his fight against sleepiness.

"It's alright, my dear.  I just want to give him a proper funeral, you know?" he quipped to Kourtney, a tinge of guilt overcoming him.  Given his position, he couldn't help but wonder if he could have prevented the young man's death - a thought, he hoped, in the back of his mind, wouldn't haunt him for too long; his mental slate wasn't quite as clean as he had wished.  Attempting to put the bulk of it out of his mind, he snuggled against Kourtney as he tried to put his thoughts to the back of his mind as his fatigue took finally took its toll on him. 

TokyoZombi was walking around reading the latest issue of The Long Island Enquirer that had not been published yet, but she had stolen off her bosses desk. Most of the paper was useless, she'd use it later to pick up dead pigeons. The last page did catch her eye. Kourtney and Khloe take on Philedelphia. The article read about how the sisters that were not claiming to be sisters but everyone knew they were secretly sisters, were to open a clothing store that secretly laundered things in the basement. 

This usually would be of no interest to Tokyo as no one was crying, but as she read on oh the destruction she found. First Khloe finally found a boyfriend and they quickly got married, but then they never spent enough time together. Tokyo shivered with drama. Then Kourtney got pregnant and was embarrassed to be in public because the baby was making her eat a lot. No one would come to the boutique of over priced clothes because Khloe was always telling people they always looked ugly in the clothes they wanted to buy. 

As Tokyo was finishing up the article she tripped over something. Thankfully she didn't fall to the ground. She had skills like a cat. She looked down to see what had almost killed her, again and it was a body. A moaning body. That had been shot a few times. What was going on here. 

What is going on here??

She yelled at the body that was laying on the ground. She was waiting for him to die so she could feast on him. Boy, was she hungry. When the body rolled over she realized it was Tony_Accardo. She'd never met the man, but she had heard a few things about him. His story would probably be in The Long Island Enquirer next week. 

Tony!

Tokyo yelled at him. 

Get up!

She threw the paper she was carrying down at him. She'd find something else to pick up the pigeons with later. This was for a good cause. 

Report Post Tip

Kourtney nodded sadly as she too, thought about THUNDERSLAV, and the despair that was left in the wake of his life ending.  She would call the mortician tomorrow morning, as the last thing she wanted to do was disappoint Solsy.  As he cuddled into her she smiled, yawning openly.

"What a day, my loves, what a day.  I suppose it's off to dreamland for us."

Turning, she kissed both Solastalgia and then Collins on the cheek, before cuddling deeper into the plush mattress that was the glorious bed they all laid upon.

"Get some good sleep.  We have a big day tomorrow!  Ciao, my loves.  Ciao, ciao ciao."

Closing her eyes she sighed softly, happily to herself.  What a wonderful world.

Khloe's head was foggy. She didn't know where she was, but she knew it was dark and smelled of dust. She looked to her left and could see light. She tried raising her arms but could only feel springs.

How the hell did I end up here?

She could hear familiar voices above her, but the sounds were muffled. Khloe had to know what the heck was going on. She crawled out from under the bed and slowly lifted her body from the ground

Hey guys! Can someone tell me what I was doing under the bed?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $69,000 Tip

Tony got up but with difficulty. He was badly wounded and losing blood fast. he had sustained a gunshot wound to his leg a couple hours before and nobody had stopped to help him. he loaded his last clip into his gun, he wasnt gonna stop at 7 dead Durdens. he was prepared to die but he was gonna take as many of those fuckers that he could with him. he noticed a lady tossing papers at him but he couldnt make out who it was. His vision was fading and he needed a doctor fast. Surely his Boss had shown up with Moira to patch him up and help him get out of this alive.... 

But to his dismay it was not. " she will probable leave me hanging like the rest did." he thought to himself. That would be the last thought that would run through his mind for awhile as he finally faded and passed out from loss of blood. Tyler had been barking orders to his gang to leave him alive and take him prisoner. Tony would not be conscious to find out where he was gonna wake up. The Durdens were closing in on him and getting ready to take his half dead body back to Delaware.

" I WANT THIS PISS ANT ALIVE!" yelled Tylerdurden at his group of miscreants. " Staten Island will pay a heavy ransom if they want this guy back alive, if i choose to let him live that long!" Tyler let out a roaring laugh and they siezed Tony and began to make off back to Delaware City, with Tony Bound and gagged in tow. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

Tokyo picked up her paper off the ground, walked over to Tylerdurden and punched him in the face. She growled at the rest of his gang, protecting her food and walked over to Tony. She grabbed the binding and started to drag his body towards the closets building. Tokyo pushed open the door and continued to drag Tony in with her. 

"Welcome to The Apartments of Denver Righteous Place Suites, how may I…."

The man that welcomed them into whatever building she had entered trailed off as he saw her. Tokyo looked at him, no expression on her face.

"Uhhh Miss? I don't want any trouble."

Tokyo ignored him and walked over to the stairs. She dragged the body up each step with a thud. Tony would be hurting in the morning, but she needed to find a room where she could save this man. She made it to the third floor, opened the door and started down the hallway. Tokyo picked her favorite number and tried the door. It was locked. Fucking locked. She picked the lock real quick and opened the door like a true assassin. ​ 

What she found on the other side of the door was not what she was expecting. Her boss was in bed with several other people. Small world. Thankfully the covers were over most of the bodies and she was spared the details of what was happening under the blankets. Tokyo gave her boss a look, he'd owe her big for this later. 

Tokyo leaned Tony up on the wall and moved down toward him. She made a quick note of all his wounds for the lawyers tomorrow and licked his face from chin to forehead nice and slow. Tokyo decided he wasn't her type, tasted too much like honey and sea breeze. Tony was still breathing so she left him crumpled up agains the wall and addressed the other party.

Is there anything to eat here?

One of the females in the bed sat up and pointed underneath the bed. Tokyo thought she looked very familiar, but couldn't place a name to the face. This would bother her, but her stomach was rumbling so it didn't really matter at the moment. Tokyo sniffed the air and smelt a rat so she followed the finger and crawled under the bed for some sausage and crabs. 

Collins crawled lazily from under the covers. He bent to the floor, peeking under the bed at Khloe and the other lady.

"Khloekins, you don't have to hide under there! We saved you a space up here!"

He pulled back the blankets and patted a spot on the mattress. He made room for her as she joined them in the bed. The other lady seemed upset that Khloe had left and looked ready to follow her into the bed. Collins pointed a stern finger at the woman.

"No!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

When Tony came to he was not familiar with his surroundings. He had some bandages on his leg and one on his arm where the bullet had grazed him. He looked around and noticed the Lady that had helped him just a few hours earlier. 

"where am I?" asked Tony to no one in particular.

" You are safe. That is all you need to know, and fucking lucky to be alive!" replied the lady. at this point she was kneeling next to him and checking his bandages and making sure that they were tight. " what in the hell were you thinking taking on that many people at once? They had you bound and gagged earlier, lucky for you i was passing by!" asked the Lady.

" I wasnt intending in fighting Durden. I was on my way to South Philadelphia to raid a warehouse full of coke and got ambushed. a few people passed by but none helped, i managed to get a message to my Boss in NY, he should be on his way now. When i recover, i have a lil gift for that Prick Tylerdurden."

"Well that was a fucked up situation you were in. My name is TokyoZombie by the way. I dont recall seeing you around." she said while fixing him a glass of lemon water. " drink this, it should hydrate you. i dont have any Intravenous fluids to give you so that is the best i can do for you." she said. 

" I dont travel to Chicago often Ma'am." said Tony after he finished the glass of water. Tony attempted to stand up and make himself a little more comfortable but he collapsed back onto the floor. 

" Stay where you are. i will contact your Boss and update him on your status." said TokyoZombie. she bustled out of the room without saying where she was going.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

TokyoZombi looked from under the bed. She had heard a noise and it sounded like Tony, but she figured he would have been completely passed out for at least three to forever days. Honestly she didn't think he'd be making it through the night. Sure enough though, he was awake and talking to himself with herself. He was talking for her. It was a very strange situation. Very, very strange. 

Tony!

She shouted towards him.

I'm over here. I'm not next to you, I'm not going to contact your Boss and update him. There is a telephone next to the bed over here if you'd like to call him yourself. I sure as hell am not going to get you a glass of water, with lemon. There is a sink in the bathroom. 

Tokyo rolled her eyes. She dragged this guy out of a really terrible situation and now she was really regretting doing that. She probably should have just let that Tyler guy take him away to save herself from this crazy. 

Tony, just shut up and go back to sleep or I will personally call Tyler up and let him take you away. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Ambush
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL