Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 02:57:08
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Zombies? Started by: TheSosa on Aug 20, '13 17:06

Thesosa awakes from his sleep in his bed room by the sounds of people running down the street screaming. He puts on his robe and begins to stumble out of bed. He retrieves his gun from the desk drawer fearing the worst.

When he walks out of his room he sees a guard from his protection detail walking in his direction in an odd manor.

Hey you! What the hell's going on? Thesosa says. The guard didn't respond back to him. At this time the guard is but a few feet away. Hey asshole what the hells going... just then the guard lunges at Thesosa. Thesosa jukes right and the guard falls to the ground. What the fuck's wrong with.....? TheSosa caught a glimpse of the guards face,  it was bloodied with pieces of flesh torn from both cheeks. But this wasn't what caught Thesosa's attention, it was his eyes!

His eyes were snow white. Not in a seven dwarfs type of way, in a holly shit whats wrong with you man? type of way. While Thesosa was pondering what was happening the man makes a sudden moves that frightens Thesosa. BANG BANG BANG. Thesosa shoots the man in the head three times. What the Fuck's going on!!? Thesosa screams. As he screams, he hears gunshots ring out in the distance, he realizes that whatever that is happening to him, is happening to someone else. Thesosa runs up to the roof. There, standing on the roof Thesosa can see the carnage. Fires all across the city, the sounds of people screaming, it is unbearable, but Thesosa must find out whats happening and find help.

He runs to the ledge where he has his binoculars from staring at the women from across the street undress the night before. Now he looks in the dark deserted street in front of his home. He sees nothing. He wonders, Am I the only one? just then, out of the corner of his eye, he sees something move. He looks at his binoculars to get a closer look. It isn't one of THEM, its a fellow mobster. Thesosa shouts down to the man or women.

Hey you, what the fuck's going on?

Report Post Tip

Startled by the sound of a human voice, Althea stares toward the man standing out in the open and shakes her head. She motion for him to lower behind a car, but watches him stare back at her awestruck.

Get down. She screams at him as she runs over to him and nearly tackles him into a nearby alleyway.

What's wrong with you? Hey I know you!

She stands to her full height and still looks up at him a bit as she hands him a small piece of paper with what looks like a crudely drawn map on one side, and a grocery list on the other.

It's crude, but it's all I could come up with given the short amount of time I had before these THINGS started in at me. I hope it helps.

With that she runs off down the alley and disappears around the corner.

Report Post Tip

Thesosa gets up off of the ground and looks at the map Althea had given him. It was a map to a warehouse on the other side of town, the list had areas around the city where mobster's stockpiled guns and ammunition. After reading the map and the list, Thesosa looks around the area for a vehicle. He sees an abandon military personnel transporter down the road. He runs over to the vehicle and opens the driver door. A dead soldier falls out with several gunshots in the head and torso. He looks at the ignition and sees the keys are still in it. He hops into the truck and begins driving to the first stockpile owned by a Quinten Tarantino of Detroit. Hopefully he will see other mobsters on the way.

Report Post Tip

Among some carnage of the streets Damon moves quickly but with extreme caution, avoiding any confrontations with the psychopaths wondering around the streets, wondering past a couple crashed vehicles something grabs his shirt from among the wreckage, Quickly Damon fights it off of him dragging one of the creatures out into the street, Damon takes in the sight of a women maybe in her 20s badly dis-configured and bloody from the crash that should have killed her let alone allow her to move towards him, one sight he wont forget is the pale white eyes she had as she crawls towards him.

Report Post Tip

Thesosa is driving down a street when he sees something a few blocks down. Its a woman, she clearly isn't human so he decides to run her over. While driving to run the woman over Thesosa see's a man. This one IS human so after he kills the woman he stops the truck and hops out.

Hey you, why are you just standing there, come with me if you want to live. Thesosa directs the man to hop in the truck.

Report Post Tip

Before Damon realized it the crippled women in front of him was crushed by a large military vehicle, He sees a man jump out of the truck.

"Hey you, why are you just standing there, come with me if you want to live" The man says to him before he directs him into the truck

"I'm trying to stay alive and figure out what the hell is going on tonight, All I know is that over half the city have become mindless lunatics and that the highways out of town are blocked off by traffic and Emergency personal cant keep the city under control, Riots every wheres"

Damon replies to the man as he makes his way into the Military truck with him.

"Thanks for that back there by the way, I'm Damon" he replies.

Report Post Tip

Thesosa begins to drive the truck again.

Hello I'm Thomas Sosarino but you can call me TheSosa, I just came from my neighborhood, I met a fellow mobster named Althea, she gave me a map and list of items I would need. The first place on the map is a few miles down the road. Some don from Detroit decided to leave a stash of guns in the city. That's where we're going to go first. And on the way maybe we'll pick up some other people and get a group going. So you got an ideas on whats happening?

Report Post Tip

BrickTop awakes in his hotel room, the tasty blond is still fast asleep next to him. He leans over to to phone to order some room service, he dials 0 and waits for someone to pick up, but no one does. "Bloody shit service here" he mumbles to himself. He swings his legs out of bed and walks over to the bathroom, turning on the shower he goes to the toilet whilst waiting for the shower to warm up. He finishes and heads to the shower, he strips off and gets into the shower. "Bloody hell its fucking freezing" exclaims BrickTop, waking up the blonde in the bed, "Why's there no fucking hot water in this shithole." He is not happy.

"Whats up sweetie" asks the girl. "Stacie, Im paying good money for this place and theres no service and no fucking hot water" moans Brick, before there is a bang at the door, not a usual knock, more of a thud. "Get the door will you Stacie, its probably the concierge." Stacie puts on a robe and goes to answer the door, whilst brick wets his cut throat razor knife and puts shaving foam on his stubble, careful not to cut himself he sweeps the knife over his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Screamed Stacie as she opened the door, the loud noise made brick cut his cheek slightly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Shouted Bricktop, but her only reply was another scream, a mumbled help and then silence. "What the..." Brick thought to himself, poking his head around the door, only to see Stacie on the floor in a pool of blood, a man in a white shirt crouching over her covered in blood.. was he.. was he eating her? "HEY" shouted Brick, the man turned his attention to him, Brick noticed the white eyes, something was wrong with this man, without even thinking Brick launched the razor knife out of his right hand directly into the chest of the white eyed man, but he didnt even flinch. Brick ran naked across the room to his gun which was on the bedside table, BANG, BANG. two shots cause brain to splatter on the wall, what was that?

Brick heard screaming down the hallway, he quickly threw on his clothes and headed down the hallway, gun in hand, there was another man, same white eyes as the one he just killed. BANG BANG, two head shots made him fall to the floor. "I gotta get out of here, what the fuck is going on?" Thinking there way be more like this is the hotel he took the fire exit, reloading his pistol as he made his was down the metal staircase to the streets.

The streets are unusually quiet, there are random blood trails, what went on last night? where is everyone? He heard the sound of a diesel engine heading towards him, he waves his arm getting the truck to stop, he notices the driver is The Sosa, and he has company.

"Sosa, what the fuck is going on, I just saw the girl I was with lats night get eaten and ive killed two random fuckers with white eyes, whats is this?"

"Just get in, I will explain on the way" replied TheSosa.

Report Post Tip

Before TheSosa could hear Damon's reply he sees BrickTop in the street. He stops the truck.

"Sosa, what the fuck is going on, I just saw the girl I was with lats night get eaten and ive killed two random fuckers with white eyes, whats is this?"

"Just get in, I will explain on the way" replied TheSosa. Bricktop hopped in the truck looking scared and confused. 

"Listen Brick, I don't know what the hell's happening, I was in my house and almost got eaten by one of my guards. This whole cities going to hell, Damon over here told me that these things have spread all across the city, there's riots everywhere, no one can get in or out. I ran into Althea in the streets and she gave me this map and list of items we'd need before I could ask her why she just ran off. Now we're going to the first location on the map where Quinten Tarantino hides his guns and ammo. After that it's off to Alucard's Mansion for supplies then Cpt-Harris's Oil distribution plant for gas. Until we get their I'm hoping we can find more people to help us, strength in numbers right. 

Thesosa says as he drives down the deserted roads. 

Report Post Tip

Once they are all back on the road after picking up Brick, Damon replies

"I'm not sure whats going on, but something of this scale someone has to know what's going on, Right? It does seem tho the only way to keep the monsters down is to shoot or bash them in the head other then that they keep coming after you to try and eat you... As that women you hit Sosa, she was from that car wreckage any accident like that would have killed even the strongest of men."

Turning to look out the window Damon notices movement towards the right, "Any of you guys see that?" Damon mentions.

Report Post Tip

Thesosa looks at what Damon was also looking at. He stops the truck.

What the fuck's that? TheSosa says.

Thesosa tries to get a better look by taking a flash light out from a box under the seat. He points it to a dark alley. The light shows a massive group of undead feasting on dead soldiers and people. One of them looks up and sees the truck, it gives out a horrific scream that attracts the attention of all the undead around it. The one who had screamed now charged at the truck making the others do so. Thesosa speeds off, but the undead still follows and they're gaining.

Report Post Tip

As Sosa speed the transport away from the dark alley, Damon looks behind at the rapidly gaining undead horde. Surprised that the undead are capable of maybe catching the truck he yells to Sosa and Brick. "We have a problem, These creatures can run a lot faster then we thought' as he reaches for his gun that he keeps holstered within his jacket, BANG, BANG, BANG as Damon fires a few shots hitting the closest creatures to the truck.

Report Post Tip

Althea watched as the truck came screaming down the street. She knew what she was about to do was a bit risky, but it needed to be done. She waited and flashed her laser pointer at the driver's seat a couple times and then pointed it to where she had set up a barrier just big enough to fit a vehicle through.

She waited and watched as the car sped into the gap, and then she hit the button in her left hand as she jumped off the side of the building and opened the glider, and felt the heat of the explosion push her up further into the air.

Report Post Tip

Steel had slept in a crummy single room motel the night before, he heard screams and gunshots all through the night he figured the durdens or another family had attacked Detroit. Not being a local or knowing any previous plans of attack by his district he didn't bother to wake. He heard a huge explosion. He stood and quickly got dressed and grabbed his pistol and shotgun. Knowing the city had been in war he didn't think anyone would mind.

He walked outside and saw 4 men stumbling down the street. "Go home you drunk fuckers!" They looked at him and begin running to him, he raises his shotgun and aims to the torso of one of the men. He shoots, then man falls but quickly stands back up. Steel begin to back peddle to get away. He turns and sees another man. He shoots him in the head and noticed he feel. He shoots BANG BANG and kills to more of the men. He then grabs a nightstick from a dead cop and hits on then the other. Then shoots them both in the head. He begins to exhale when the cop stands up and starts to walk towards him, he yells "What the hell! You were dead, how does this happen!" He shoots the cop. 

He then sees a pair of headlights heading towards him. He flags them down, a man exits the car. "Are you one of them?" The man said, Steel looks at the man and says, "DO I FUCKING LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM?" The man was surprised to be yelled at. He then says  "Hop in?" About that time he sees another pair of lights coming. He looks at the man and shoots him in the chest. Then thinks to himself why did I do that? He walks up and shoots him in the head, he sees this huge military transporter coming to him and he flags it down. He notices TheSosa hop out.

"Hey what the hell is happening? I've killed more "men" today then I have in my life!" TheSosa looks at him and says "Hop in, just don't shoot men!" looking at the dead man behind Steel.

Report Post Tip

BrickTop is sat in the back of the truck, with TheSosa driving and Damon directing him to the weapons cache. The truck swerves violently to the right following Altheas directions before hearing the almighty BOOM, as an explosion causes part of the building next to them fall down blocking the road, preventing anyone from getting through to follow the truck. He sees something in the sky, floating away from the explosion, at first he didnt know what it was, he had not seen something like that before, too low and small to be a plane. "hey whats that in the sky?" Questions BrickTop, He was later to find out it was Althea on her glider. The truck quickly stops and TheSosa gets out, there is a quick exchange of words and then a man Brick doesn't recognize gets in the back with him.

"Hi, im Steel, any idea what is going on? Ive just shot more people than i have in my entire life!" asks the man.

"Not a fucking clue son!" replies Brick, "People have gone bat-shit crazy eating each other and they have these weird white eyes, not seen anything like it before." Brick looks puzzled to whats going on. "Do you know the plan? TheSosa is taking us to somewhere safe where we can protect ourselves."

The truck accelerates away again, the loud diesel engine roaring away as they try to keep on the move as quickly as possible. Brick sits on the thin wooden bench, holding onto a strap hanging from the roof to prevent himself from being thrown around the back of the van, he should have taken his car, much quieter, and comfier! Gun shots can be heard in the distance, brick makes sure his pistol is fully loaded just incase they get into some trouble, he is 1 round down so he proceeds to snap another bullet into the chamber, but the van runs over something, it bounces around causing brick to drop the bullet as it rolls off. Looking out the back he sees a splattered body on the floor, looking forward he sees blood on the windscreen which Sosa is trying to wash off.

"Did we just fucking hit someone?" Shouts Brick. "Dont worry about it, he was one of those things" replies TheSosa, turning the van around another corner, "Don't worry Brick, not too long now, nearly there."

Three minutes pass and no one says a thing, everyone is trying to comprehend what is going on, with a screech of breaks the truck comes to a stop, jolting Brick backwards and forwards. "Were here, everyone out" orders TheSosa. BrickTop jumps out, looking left and right to see if anyone is about, there is no one. He walks down the side of the van when he hears gunshots from the alley opposite, he un-holsters his gun and points it down the alleyway, but he cant see anyone, perhaps there is somebody down there who needs help, but should he risk his life to go and see?

Report Post Tip

Thesosa hears gunshots coming from a nearby alley. He see's that Bricktop notices the alley also. By then the others notice the alley too. There is a silence within the group."We should go check it out, someone could need help" says Steel, "What if it isn't another person, what if its another Horde?" says Damon. "We Have to find out lets go check it out,"exclaims TheSosa. The group then walks towards the alley in a military type fashion, a straight line with all of their guns pointing at anything that could come running out at them. The alley is unusually dark and cold. Thesosa shivers from sheer fright of the unknown. The group stops in font of the alley, Thesosa pulls out his flashlight and aims it to the darkness. Bodies litter the alley but only one is standing up. It is a girl. A young girl. A child.

Thesosa sees the girl. She looks freightened, he runs over to her. "Girl are you alright"? Thososa says but she gives no response. Thesosa looks back to the group. They are all looking down the alley, they look frightened. Thesosa takes his light and shines it down the alley. He to is frightened at what he sees. The people that were only a few moments ago dead on the ground are now standing up and staring at the group. "Run!" Thesosa screams. As soon as he screams the girl jumps on Thesosa and bites his arm. Thesosa grabs the girl by her hair and throws her to the wall bashing her head in. The group starts running towards the truck. Blood is gushing down Thesosas arm. Everyone is loaded in the truck except Thesosa who stands with a grim look on his face.

"Come On!" Bricktop yells. "I can't, I'm bitten, I'll kill you all" Thesosa says in a whisper voice. "Here these are the places you need to go and the things you need now quick get into that warehouse and get the guns. When your done go to Alucard's for the food then Cpt-Harris' for the Oil. Thesosa shuts the gate to the warehouse behind the truck he is on the other side, "Hurry!" Thesosa yells as he shoots an undead man closest to him in the head and runs down a nearby alley leading the horde away from the truck and the group.

Report Post Tip

The group sits in the office of the warehouse pondering what to do next. "You guys think he's still alive"? says Steel. "God shut the fuck up man we don't know what happened to him!" exclaims Damon. Bricktop sits quiet staring into nothingness. Steel and Damon begin arguing about who's going to lead them and what to do now that Thesosa's gone. "Both of you shut the hell up" says Bricktop. "We do what we have too, we gotta get these guns in the truck then go to the next location for the supplies," Bricktop grabs his gun of a desk and walks out of the room. The others follow him into the main area of the ware house. "The faster we find these guns the faster we can leave," Bricktop says as he reloads his gun then checks the map. "It says its in the basement lets move."

Report Post Tip

As the group makes their way towards the stairs to the basement, They found what use to be the body of one of the warehouse workers. "That is never a good fucking start." whispers Steel. "Stay on your guard, Last thing we need is a few of those undead creatures getting the jump on us in these close quarters" replies Bricktop With a silent agree the group continues on towards and down the stairs. reaching the basement floor they see one of the undead monsters ripping apart another one of the workers, Damon raises his gun to kill the creature when the next thing he knows Brick shoves his gun down, "What the fuck are you doing?" whispers Damon "Saving our asses think firing a gun in here and possibly alerting every thing within the building that we are here?, We have to use our brains if we are to survive" argues Bricktop, while Brick and Damon were discussing what to do, Steel took the fire extinguisher off the wall and creep up to the distracted walker, As steel raises the extinguisher up in the air and brings it down onto the creatures head SLAM SLAM as it's brains are spread across the floor and wall from the force of the blow. "Lets get these fucking guns and Go." says Steel as he opens the basement door and the others follow.

Report Post Tip

Brambles hears a noise from behind the door of the basement she's in. She's shaking as she doesn't know if it's someone or.. something. Brambles shuffles further back into the corner of darkness behind an old rusty filing cabinet. She hears a loud bang and the door is down with a crash. "why is this door locked?" Says one. "Uhh because there are supposed to be guns in here. Now where are they?" replies the other. "Shhhh you'll attract unwanted attention" Brambles thinks to herself "guns.. if only I knew there were guns in here.. but great it's someone. FINALLY" Brambles moves slightly.. "Shh what's that noise" Says the voice again. Brambles slowly comes out. "Hey I'm unarmed.. please can you help? I don't know what's going on..." 

Report Post Tip

​Steel attention was caught by the appearance of a beautiful woman. He raises his gun out of instinct but quickly lowers it. "How long have you been down here?" She looks around and says " I have no idea I was talking to some of the workers in the building, and then those monsters came running in from all angles. I locked myself in this room to keep away from them!" Steel nods and says "Come with us, we will help you stay safe." She nods and walks toward the group.

"Are you fucking done?" Says BrickTop. "We need these god damn guns now! I don't like this place one bit!" They nod and spread out. Steel gives Brambles his pistol he had been carrying knowing he would get a new gun down here. They search and search but they couldn't find them anywhere. They hear a noise from up stairs.. They had no idea what it could be, "Steel and Damon go check it out while we keep looking." They head up stairs and see a figure creeping down the stairs but couldn't make it out to be anyone. "Hey are you one of them?" say Damon. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Zombies?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL